Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eddie Gran sucks
Let's not forget these 7 wins were against teams all having down years for the most part.

That's why I never bought in.

I see a lot of people that had called me out for it are no longer with us.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Yeah after last nights radio show it’s painfully obvious Stoops will be standing right by Gran. He was mad last night and saying,” I’m not going to sit here and let you blame the people that got us 7 wins”. Yeah pretty sure it wasn’t the offense that got us those wins. MTSU isn’t some pushover team, if not careful they could lose this game or it will go down to the wire, when it shouldn’t even be close. He says he will get it done this week, but we will see. Find it hard to believe. If the offense comes out and lays an egg then Stoops will really start feeling the heat.

Well Kentucky fans are sick of mediocrity. I am sorry that Stoops doesn't want to hear it but the more he doesn't want to hear about the more he will. Even Stevie Wonder can see how disfunctional this offense is.
and oh yeh stoops, your defense has taken a turn for the worst because they are on the field for 80 percent of the snaps because your offense is undiscipled and dreadful. That Def deserves better. You let your Def and your def coaches down. Jackass
Yeah. I agree. Fire him
cadets1988 Wrote:Well Kentucky fans are sick of mediocrity. I am sorry that Stoops doesn't want to hear it but the more he doesn't want to hear about the more he will. Even Stevie Wonder can see how disfunctional this offense is.
Most UK fans are sick of it after getting a taste of success. Still have a few that are ok with 7 wins and a toilet bowl, but they’ve become the minority. After that caller slammed the offense and Gran, Stoops went into defensive mode. Started reminding everyone that we have 7 wins and have broke records. Well yeah but we should have at least 2 more right now. I still think A&M was winnable along with Tennessee. He’s gonna learn very quickly that this isn’t the fan base that’s happy with just 7 wins when everyone seen we should have 2 more, plus the two coming up. Let him lose either one of these two games due to his inept offense and people will be calling for his head and not just Grans. From what i gather He’s the one pulling the strings on Grans playcalling and scheme. Heck it looks like other than the Florida game we’ve only ran 4 plays lol. Gran says he is gonna fix the offense this week, i really hope he does and the offense comes out firing for both games. I hate to say it but Louisville May be playing with a chip on their shoulder due to all the drama. Trap game if you ask me. And that would be embarrassing as heck.
It's laughable, that some people on here are calling for Stoops to be fired. We are 7-3 and we have two very winnable games left on our schedule. I get it, Eddie Gran is horrible and I would prefer to see him fired, but Stoops is building a solid program, unlike anything we have seen in the past. I get everyone's frustration, but two weeks ago we were playing for the SEC East. As much as I dislike Gran's play calling, we don't have an SEC caliber quarterback on the roster and that in itself is holding us back, offensively. Hopefully, everything comes together this week and we finish the season on a high note.
Cat Daddy Wrote:It's laughable, that some people on here are calling for Stoops to be fired. We are 7-3 and we have two very winnable games left on our schedule. I get it, Eddie Gran is horrible and I would prefer to see him fired, but Stoops is building a solid program, unlike anything we have seen in the past. I get everyone's frustration, but two weeks ago we were playing for the SEC East. As much as I dislike Gran's play calling, we don't have an SEC caliber quarterback on the roster and that in itself is holding us back, offensively. Hopefully, everything comes together this week and we finish the season on a high note.
Nah it’s not Grans fault. You don’t go from being a 6th ranked offensive playcaller like Gran to 110th just because you forgot how to call plays. After much researching and talking to people around UK ole Marky poo has his conservative offense fingers on Grans neck and he’s choking this team with it.
While i haven’t called for Stoops to be fired, if they lose either one of these two last games, it will be a true dumpster fire in Lexington Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Stoops is a joke. Always has been. Always will be.
Hes got lucky in recruiting a few of these stars he has but ot took them until there 3rd and 4th year to come together. They all leave next year with nobody behind them to keep.it going.

Next year will be another 4 or 5 win year and no bowl most likely.

My point is, never get to invested into kentucky football. It will crush your soul everytime

You enjoy being miserable don’t you ?
7-6
7-6
10-3 or 9-4 ......
Demarcus ware Wrote:Nah it’s not Grans fault. You don’t go from being a 6th ranked offensive playcaller like Gran to 110th just because you forgot how to call plays. After much researching and talking to people around UK ole Marky poo has his conservative offense fingers on Grans neck and he’s choking this team with it.

You got a lot of sources lol........
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Let's not forget these 7 wins were against teams all having down years for the most part.

That's why I never bought in.

I see a lot of people that had called me out for it are no longer with us.

Teams having down years ? Tell me what is Florida and Miss state ranked ?

You are just one of those people that get grumpy and salty when they are wrong !!!

You wanted PETRINO Over stoops and well we seen how that worked out .

Enjoy this season it’s not likely we see 9-10 wins again in our lifetime .