Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Freshmen
What freshmen in the 15th are making an impact on their team? Any regional standouts?
Chad Nelson, Logan Crowder, and Hunter Crowder are having great years at Allen Central. Last I heard Logan and Chad were leading the team hitting over .400, and Hunter has taken over at catcher and done a great job.
Scott Mcdonald and Patrick Keene are making a very large impact for Pikeville.
sheldon clark....outfield....cody slone....batting slump..but he'll get out of it....fielding is awsome.....
JC is pretty strong at the freshman level:

Jeremy Stacy has started varsity last 2 years in the outfield, pitcher, strong hitter.

Taylor Smith, starting varsity catcher, leadoff hitter lately.

Nick Vance, starts/plays some varsity in infield, good year on the mound (4 wins).

Tyler Grimm, a few varsity starts in right field, good hitter, JV catcher.
Pacman Wrote:Chad Nelson, Logan Crowder, and Hunter Crowder are having great years at Allen Central. Last I heard Logan and Chad were leading the team hitting over .400, and Hunter has taken over at catcher and done a great job.
Nelson is also leading the team in Homeruns
austin lyons is a big help to the paintsville tigers. he is a great pitcher for them. i think he i slike 3-0 or something.
I'd have to say the two Slones for Sheldon Clark, Matt and Cody.
How many freshman do Pike Central start? Clay played there last night and defeated them with 3 8th graders and 2 freshman, but Pike looked very young.