Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wandale Robinson says.....
FoSho Wrote:The kid is going to be a star....just like his buddy Rondale Moore at Purdue. And Nebraska (for reasons I've mentioned previously) is the perfect spot to make it happen.

😎
Not gonna happen. You must be his agent.
Eddie Gran lost us this recruit. We have Bowden who is a stud and never use him to his potential.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
pjdoug Wrote:Not gonna happen. You must be his agent.

Haters gunna hate.
FoSho Wrote:Haters gunna hate.

Don't flatter your self. I don't hate you. I think you are one cool dude, but you are full of **** as a Christmas Turkey. lol
pjdoug Wrote:Don't flatter your self. I don't hate you. I think you are one cool dude, but you are full of **** as a Christmas Turkey. lol
:hilarious: leave it too PJ
Strikeout King Wrote:Did anyone read the tweet that Vince Marrow posted after the Casey commitment? Taking shots at WanDale. LOL.
That was hilarious.
Spud6 Wrote:Eddie Gran lost us this recruit. We have Bowden who is a stud and never use him to his potential.
You are 100% correct. He couldn’t even use Conrad correctly. In saying that, he is limited with the QB situation also. Wandale should do ok in Frost system. I don’t think he will be a Bowden but he should do ok if he adds a little weight. He and Bowden together would have been a good pair in the slots but i still say we dodged a bullet. Is what it is UK will be ok.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Take this with a grain of salt but i play Fortnite with a guy who just happened to be from Nebraska and a huge college football fan. The Wandale Situation came up last Night and he said Wandale was 100% Nebraska from the get go and some “staff” member from Nebraska told Wandale that he would probably have to redshirt his freshman season because some guy was coming back. This apparently was the night before the commitment date and Robinson flipped to Kentucky without speaking to frost. After frost seen the commitment announcement he then got in contact with Wandale and had him flipped back to Nebraska all along. So while mr Robinson should have flipped back instantly maybe the media and fan image of him is why he didn’t so soon. I think he wins all the award regardless.

So knowing he was going to flip back and talking up enrolling early and recruiting was a bunch of bullshit . He had zero intention of enrolling early and zero interest in recruiting guys to Kentucky .

Yes and that’s the rub that pissed everyone off. Flipping happens everyday, but I’ve only seen two lie or go to extreme lying all the way up to the minute they announce the flip. The people that surround him got mad at Matt Jones for pressing him about flipping, when it turned out it was justified pressing him on it. He could have come clean right then, but he doubled down on enrolling and helping with recruiting. He will stil have fans in KY, but he would have had a lot more going a different direction. I’ve seen a lot of people turned off by the whole situation. Which the way he seems I’m sure he couldn’t care less what KY people think.
I know this board is mostly UK fans but i live in Louisville and i enjoy cheering and watching both teams just cause they are in-state. This came up with some die hard UofL fans i was with last night and as bad as they hate uk they couldn’t believe this happened the way it did. ^Demarcus your right in that it turned them off from being a fan. They love seeing uk get burned but even this one was to much for them. Nobody will really know what his true intentions was cause honestly who can take anything serious from that camp, also nobody knows if someone was in his ear telling him to go that route, which if that’s the case its sad cause he is the only one looking bad and not them. Way i see it is it’s over and everyone goes their own way, seems though something can be learned by future recruits. And that’s honesty is the way to go and not deceit.
Strikeout King Wrote:Did anyone read the tweet that Vince Marrow posted after the Casey commitment? Taking shots at WanDale. LOL.
I think everyone in Kentucky seen that tweet.
FoSho Wrote:I seriously doubt he was doing that while commuted to UK. What I meant was now he will be.
That’s good I was really hoping that wasn’t case
Spud6 Wrote:Eddie Gran lost us this recruit. We have Bowden who is a stud and never use him to his potential.
Getting off topic a little. I think alot of Grans problem is Stoops. He was awesome at Cincy. Neal Brown and Dawson having crazy offensive numbers before and after Stoops should tell you something about it also. Stoops likes to get a lead and be conservative instead of pushing the pedal down. Then throw in turnover Terry. Just my opinion though and you know what they say about those.
Demarcus ware Wrote::hilarious: leave it too PJ

:biggrin:
luke skywalker Wrote:Getting off topic a little. I think alot of Grans problem is Stoops. He was awesome at Cincy. Neal Brown and Dawson having crazy offensive numbers before and after Stoops should tell you something about it also. Stoops likes to get a lead and be conservative instead of pushing the pedal down. Then throw in turnover Terry. Just my opinion though and you know what they say about those.

Do they have a chance at getting a top recruit at the quarterback position?
Demarcus ware Wrote:You are 100% correct. He couldn’t even use Conrad correctly. In saying that, he is limited with the QB situation also. Wandale should do ok in Frost system. I don’t think he will be a Bowden but he should do ok if he adds a little weight. He and Bowden together would have been a good pair in the slots but i still say we dodged a bullet. Is what it is UK will be ok.

Lynn Bowden is a good player but nowhere near as good a playmaker as Robinson.

You will see.
pjdoug Wrote:Do they have a chance at getting a top recruit at the quarterback position?

No.

Beau Allen is a good QB and they've offered him for 2020. They have a "Beau Allen" type QB already on their roster (4* Gunnar Hoak) and they recruited over him with Terry Wilson. Why would ANY top QB come to UK?

IMO the UK coaching staff thinks they're a bigger draw than they actually are. They don't recruit most in-state players until the last minute because they think they are "in" with bigger recruits elsewhere. When they don't get the higher ranked out-of-state kids they think they can swoop in to get the KY kid and that's proving to not be the case.
pjdoug Wrote:Don't flatter your self. I don't hate you. I think you are one cool dude, but you are full of **** as a Christmas Turkey. lol

I know you don't hate me old man.

You're hatin' on my dude WanDale.

Full of **** or actually know some ****? You will see.
FoSho Wrote:Lynn Bowden is a good player but nowhere near as good a playmaker as Robinson.

You will see.

You are setting your self up for disappointment.
pjdoug Wrote:You are setting your self up for disappointment.

We'll see.
FoSho Wrote:We'll see.

Who are you guys talking about again?

BBN has moved on.
FoSho Wrote:Lynn Bowden is a good player but nowhere near as good a playmaker as Robinson.

You will see.
:hilarious: Ok. Well that about raps this thread up, I’ve heard it all now.
Demarcus ware Wrote::hilarious: Ok. Well that about raps this thread up, I’ve heard it all now.

Bowden is not the playmaker WanDale is and this time next year you will agree.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Who are you guys talking about again?

BBN has moved on.

good move on their part Smile
FoSho Wrote:Bowden is not the playmaker WanDale is and this time next year you will agree.

You got that bass ackwards.
Demarcus ware Wrote::hilarious: Ok. Well that about raps this thread up, I’ve heard it all now.

I wanted to laugh too, but I was trying to be nice Smile
FoSho Wrote:Bowden is not the playmaker WanDale is and this time next year you will agree.

Looks like Wandale may be making plays from the local Nebraska court house he don’t get his head on straight . Cited for possession today .
WELL WELL how the Turn TABLES