Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wandale Robinson says.....
Four-star athlete Wandale Robinson of Western Hills has de-committed from the University of Kentucky and says he instead will commit to the University of Nebraska. GOOD or BAD move...
Scott Frost will be one of the best to ever coach. Great for him!
Please be "fake news"!
Rainingthrees Wrote:Please be "fake news"!
No it’s not there is already a thread in the college football section. It’s sad he played UK like a fiddle like that
Demarcus ware Wrote:No it’s not there is already a thread in the college football section. It’s sad he played UK like a fiddle like that

Yes. Very disappointing. I hope he didn’t “commit” to UK just to ensure receiving the coveted Mr Football award. Not saying he did......but appearances can be everything .....and that is at least the appearance.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:💯 agree there . He obviously never wanted to go to UK .

Or maybe he did and UK never showed they wanted him.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Yes. Very disappointing. I hope he didn’t “commit” to UK just to ensure receiving the coveted Mr Football award. Not saying he did......but appearances can be everything .....and that is at least the appearance.
I’ve seen that being said, even if not, it appears that way. Who says they are helping recruit players and will be enrolling in classes in 2 weeks and then 12 hours later leaves for another school? At best this was shady. He sure played some people.
plantmanky Wrote:Or maybe he did and UK never showed they wanted him.
Lol 2 assistants and coach Stoops just visited his house the other day. Had the usual photo ops, hung out with family, the whole works, UK did their part, but IMO they just got played.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I’ve seen that being said, even if not, it appears that way. Who says they are helping recruit players and will be enrolling in classes in 2 weeks and then 12 hours later leaves for another school? At best this was shady. He sure played some people.

Yeah. I wouldn't even want him on the team after this.
He didn’t have to commit to UK to win Mr. Football. The version of Mr. Football he won was voted on by the coaches and this was the first year it was given.
Robinson is a great kid. I personally don't care what impression he leaves on anyone......he was always going to Nebraska and then was pressured the night before the commitment ceremony to stay home and he caved.

Always had second thoughts and last weeks visit by the Huskers gave him the confidence he needed to follow his heart.

Good for him. And shame on anyone who takes a different view. He's a kid, let him do what he wants. #GBR
FoSho Wrote:Robinson is a great kid. I personally don't care what impression he leaves on anyone......he was always going to Nebraska and then was pressured the night before the commitment ceremony to stay home and he caved.

Always had second thoughts and last weeks visit by the Huskers gave him the confidence he needed to follow his heart.

Good for him. And shame on anyone who takes a different view. He's a kid, let him do what he wants. #GBR
It’s a message board people will have different views. No shame here. He played UK right down to the last minute. No problem with people flipping, but lying is another story.
He doesn't owe anyone anything. Good luck to him. Wish he was joining Rondale at Purdue.
Stoops can not get home grown 4-5 star athletes. Never could. Kentucky just had the best season in many years and can’t land any. Why is that?
Cledog30 Wrote:Four-star athlete Wandale Robinson of Western Hills has de-committed from the University of Kentucky and says he instead will commit to the University of Nebraska. GOOD or BAD move...

What mean De-Committees?:igiveup:
KYHSFB Wrote:Scott Frost will be one of the best to ever coach. Great for him!

:thatsfunnConfusednicker::hilarious::biglmao:
FoSho Wrote:Robinson is a great kid. I personally don't care what impression he leaves on anyone......he was always going to Nebraska and then was pressured the night before the commitment ceremony to stay home and he caved.

shame on you.
Demarcus ware Wrote:It’s a message board people will have different views. No shame here. He played UK right down to the last minute. No problem with people flipping, but lying is another story.

I agree.
plantmanky Wrote:Or maybe he did and UK never showed they wanted him.

I am guessing you don’t follow recruiting very much if you don’t believe UK wanted Robinson.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Stoops can not get home grown 4-5 star athletes. Never could. Kentucky just had the best season in many years and can’t land any. Why is that?

Look at the offense we run.. would you want to go play for that?
I'll give my thoughts on this kid when hes no longer a student athlete in KY

I dont want to break any rules here

Until then, Yahtzee!
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Look at the offense we run.. would you want to go play for that?

It won 9 games

Nebraska lost about 9 games

Ky is playing in New Year's Day bowl

Nebraska is at bowling alley
2face Wrote:It won 9 games

Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:It’s a message board people will have different views. No shame here. He played UK right down to the last minute. No problem with people flipping, but lying is another story.

The recruiting game can be very difficult. I can assure you he wasn't "playing" anybody. He was influenced and caved. Then he ultimately decided to listen to his heart.

There is no comparison between Nebraska and Kentucky Football. UK just had their first nine win season in 40 years. Nebraska fires coaches that only win nine games.

The only reason a 4-5 star kid would stay home at this point is because the pull of playing close to mom or the loyalty of playing for their hometown school. He didn't feel either of these.
FoSho Wrote:The recruiting game can be very difficult. I can assure you he wasn't "playing" anybody. He was influenced and caved. Then he ultimately decided to listen to his heart.
Like i said, people flip everyday and i have no problem with that, but when they outright lie then i do. says a lot about that person. And yes played right till the end

Confusednicker:
FoSho Wrote:The recruiting game can be very difficult. I can assure you he wasn't "playing" anybody. He was influenced and caved. Then he ultimately decided to listen to his heart.

He was influenced alright.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Look at the offense we run.. would you want to go play for that?

speedy and talented athletes signing at UK is what will change the offense. duh :happytear:
FoSho Wrote:There is no comparison between Nebraska and Kentucky Football. UK just had their first nine win season in 40 years. Nebraska fires coaches that only win nine games.

The only reason a 4-5 star kid would stay home at this point is because the pull of playing close to mom or the loyalty of playing for their hometown school. He didn't feel either of these.

Nebraska was a powerhouse in the 80's. They haven't been relevant in years, but they will be with their recruiting budget Confusednicker: