Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 2 Paintsville 1
Lawrence Co runs the tables in the District with the 2-1 win tonight. The lone run that the Tigers scored was unearned.

Congrats Lady Dawgs get ready for the District.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats Lady Bulldogs!!! You deserve your first place finish. A lot closer than I expected though.
Batpuff Wrote:Lawrence Co runs the tables in the District with the 2-1 win tonight. The lone run that the Tigers scored was unearned.

Congrats Lady Dawgs get ready for the District.
So were the 2 runs LC scored. Very good game.
The Guru Wrote:So were the 2 runs LC scored. Very good game.

To be honest with you I was there but was talking about my daughters youth softball team and all I saw was the two runs scored and didnt see what led up to them scoring.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
the lady dawgs are a top notch team.they play until the last out and have unbelievable team chemistry.the lady dawgs will have been on the field from sun-sat and played at least 7 games by the time this week is done.they have an extremely good work ethic and love the game of fastpitch.they are in total control of their own destiny and they know it.good job lady dawgs.YEAH,BABY!!!!!!!!!!!8-08-08-08-08-08-08-08-08-08-08-08-08-0
Batpuff Wrote:To be honest with you I was there but was talking about my daughters youth softball team and all I saw was the two runs scored and didnt see what led up to them scoring.
I missed the first inning, but was told Paintsville's run was unearned. LC had the bases loaded with one out, a short soft liner was dropped by the left fieder, that would have been the second out. The girl on third was not tagged up so she would not have scored.
When the fielder misplayed the ball, it allowed two runners to score. They tried to let all runners score but the third was cut down at the plate. The next girl in the lineup popped out for what should have been the third out with no runs across.