Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1)Alabama 35 (4)Georgia 28
Final. Alabama is still king of the SEC.
How fitting is it that Jalen Hurts comes back in and saves the day against the team he lost his job to last season?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
How Norte Dame gets in is beyond me. Their best win is against a overhyped Michigan team that got waxed by an inconsistent Ohio State team and they have no conference championship to play for. And not to mention they didn’t even play a game this weekend which left other team susceptible to injury while they were sitting on the coach.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Tide with the Hollywood ending for Hurts. The fake punt was stupid at best.
Spud6 Wrote:How Norte Dame gets in is beyond me. Their best win is against a overhyped Michigan team that got waxed by an inconsistent Ohio State team and they have no conference championship to play for. And not to mention they didn’t even play a game this weekend which left other team susceptible to injury while they were sitting on the coach.
I agree. No way you can convince me that Norte Dame is better than Georgia. Four best teams IMO is Bama, Clemson, Georgia, Oklahoma. Watch what happens, Norte Dame will get spanked in the first game. I understand the records and all but no way Norte Dame would beat Georgia. Oh well, is what it is and Georgia choked Roll Tide.
Rainingthrees Wrote:How? I think the loser is out anyway. Clemson, Norte Dame, Oklahoma, and the winner of the sec championship gets in because the committee didn't want another Alabama vs Georgia game for some reason is what the ESPN experts was saying. Alabama and Georgia both are top 4 teams period imo.

Alabama gets in 100% over Oklahoma with 1 loss . Oklahoma will be lucky to get in over Ohio state .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Alabama gets in 100% over Oklahoma with 1 loss . Oklahoma will be lucky to get in over Ohio state .

I 💯% agree about Alabama should be in despite loss, but it was a known fact committee didn't want another Alabama/Georgia game. Don't ask me why but the insiders/experts said they didn't. Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, and Oklahoma is who I would put in.
^Me too.

I originally wanted to see Georgia win, but when Hurts was called upon in the Championship Game, I nearly died!!

It was fitting for him to have won that game!!!
Tide Rolling!
E's Army Wrote:Tide with the Hollywood ending for Hurts. The fake punt was stupid at best.

I agree. that call was unbelievable.
Granny Bear Wrote:^Me too.

I originally wanted to see Georgia win, but when Hurts was called upon in the Championship Game, I nearly died!!

It was fitting for him to have won that game!!!

I'm pretty sure Saban smiled and was about to get emotional and cry Smile