Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Morehead State (Baseball)
They play tomorrow at 6:30. I'm posting because former Pikeville pitcher Chase Huffman is slated to get the nod on the mound tomorrow to face UK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
good luck Chase!!! i wish i could get down there to see it... Try and get some pics of huff thatd be nice... thnx for the info!!!
I assume this is at UK?
calQlate Wrote:I assume this is at UK?

Yep
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Yep

I was hoping for an outside chance it was here tomorrow.. Big Grin

Hey, alfus I'll be in Lexington this weekend if you wanna meet up for some lunch..
calQlate Wrote:I was hoping for an outside chance it was here tomorrow.. Big Grin

Hey, alfus I'll be in Lexington this weekend if you wanna meet up for some lunch..

Sounds good to me. :thumpsup: :Hungry: Just let me know when you're coming up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Sounds good to me. :thumpsup: :Hungry: Just let me know when you're coming up.

will do. Will be down for sure. My wifes and her sisters are having their mom a 50th bday party.. I will look forward to not attending that. PM me your number so I can add it to my cell and I send you mine in return. .
Rescheduled for April 18 due to the large amount of rain that fell today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i hope huffman does good but lol i think he will get rocked by the cats they are a very good hitting team.
Panther Thunder Wrote:good luck Chase!!! i wish i could get down there to see it... Try and get some pics of huff thatd be nice... thnx for the info!!!
UK should have a good season.
Buckeyex7x Wrote:i hope huffman does good but lol i think he will get rocked by the cats they are a very good hitting team.
I agree with you on that.
Tell me if Quentin Morgan (Freshman, former Leslie County star) gets any PT. Thanks.
Woo Wee Wrote:Tell me if Quentin Morgan (Freshman, former Leslie County star) gets any PT. Thanks.

Yeah, i was gonna ask about Quentin, has he got any PT this year at all?.....Go Batcats!!!!
MVP2 Wrote:Yeah, i was gonna ask about Quentin, has he got any PT this year at all?.....Go Batcats!!!!

Yeah, he has got some PT. He told me he is mainly a weekend pitcher...
Quentin Morgan is 0-4 with a 6.75 ERA in 7 appearances, and has given up 4 homeruns.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]