•  Previous
  • 13(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 4A Preseason Rankings
single shot Wrote:Sorry I was just born an ass and grew bigger...

Confusednicker:
I enjoy PJs perspective. His comments keeps the recruiting trolls off us. Plus he seems like a good dude when talking one on one.
Hound05 Wrote:I enjoy PJs perspective. His comments keeps the recruiting trolls off us. Plus he seems like a good dude when talking one on one.

Thanks, Hound!
single shot Wrote:You should post more often I most always enjoy your perspective...

Oh I’ll pick things up when the season starts.😁
Jack Lambert Wrote:Oh I’ll pick things up when the season starts.��

:popcorn: patiently waiting
FoSho Wrote:Coach Peach is a fine coach. Sam Harp (Danville HS Legend) is no longer with the team but his fingerprints are all over the Bearcats Program now.

Anderson Co is HUGE on the OL, I bet they average 300lbs. They have the best pass rusher in KY (Derringer). They have a good QB...really good RBs and IMO their MVP Labhart (RB/LB) returns from a Game 1 ACL tear last season.

They will spank LexCath and they get us on their home cow pasture in mid-Oct. They lack speed but they can ground-and-pound with the best of them.

Looking forward to the challenge twice this season.

These pre season threads are always fun to look back at now 3 games into the season.
UK1 Wrote:These pre season threads are always fun to look back at now 3 games into the season.

I could be wrong, and I've been that many times before, but I think FoSho posted this before the other RB the Bearcats had transferred away.
Hatz Wrote:I could be wrong, and I've been that many times before, but I think FoSho posted this before the other RB the Bearcats had transferred away.

You are right Hatz....nobody knew Collins was transferring at this time.

I've also stated in the Franklin Co vs Anderson Co thread that I underestimated how much the loss of Collins would effect the Bearcats.

Some people just don't get it. UK1 is one of those people.
BoyleCo Wrote:This is a very bad opinion. You must not be familiar with these teams. Boyle and Johnson Central are the favorites. Franklin-Simpson is given the benefit of the doubt from history but their roster is very depleted. After that there are a few teams that could win it all. Corbin and Anderson are 2 of those. Let me give you a run down of some of the strengths each bring into the season.

Corbin:
1) They have a large roster and a great strength program.
2) Ethan Wine is a top 5 DE in KY and a sack artist.
3) Logan Smith is a top 10 OL in KY and will anchor a line that will be young but big and strong.
4) Treyveon Longmire is game changing type athlete. He has the ability to score on any given possession. With the defense Corbin has, this is a difference maker.
5) Coaching-Like it or not, they have a stellar coaching staff and school support that breeds winning.

Anderson County:
1) They have the very best DE in Kentucky and it’s not close. Darion Dearinger is almost unblockable.
2) They have a top 20 OL Ryan Stratton, who is 6’6 350 and is agile and fast. He anchors an Oline that will be one of the best in the state outside of Douglass.
3) Zach Labhart is one of the best athletes in Kentucky. He is a baseball kid and isn’t well known to the football world but he had 108 yards and 3 touchdowns in his one full game last year and 42 yards and a TD on his only play from his second game. I watched him in their scrimmage with Bell Co last year and he would have had over 200 yards rushing. He is 6’ 2 215 and fast.
4) Anderson returns every starter except 4 from last years team. Yes one of those is CA Collins but getting Labhart back is almost a wash if not a tiny upgrade. They went 10-0 last year and should have beat Highlands by 30. I was at that game and anyone honest could see Anderson was a far better team.

So what I am saying is 4A is the toughest class in KY in 2019. Yes I feel like we will win. I also feel like there are a legitimate 5-6 teams that have a shot. Corbin and Anderson are 2 of those 6.

I just realized I spent a lot of thought into defending teams that are my enemies. IDK?

No based on this everyone knew Collins was gone as far back as June.
FoSho Wrote:You are right Hatz....nobody knew Collins was transferring at this time or that Sam Harp was no longer on the staff.

I've also stated in the Franklin Co vs Anderson Co thread that I underestimated how much the loss of Collins would effect the Bearcats.

Some people just don't get it. UK1 is one of those people.

Sorry boys look at page 11 of this thread it was posted 8-11-19
UK1 Wrote:No based on this everyone knew Collins was gone as far back as June.

I didn't know at the time. In my post I reference about Anderson having great running backs (meaning more than one).

I'm not exactly sure why you are so consumed by this? Why would I lie? At the time I felt Anderson Co would be loaded with Labhart and Collins. Collins left. Anderson isn't as good as a result.

So what?

And what does that have to do with Mercer Co?
UK1 Wrote:Sorry boys look at page 11 of this thread it was posted 8-11-19

So what?

I didn't see it and didn't know. Lol

Why does this matter?
FoSho Wrote:I didn't know at the time. In my post I reference about Anderson having great running backs (meaning more than one).

I'm not exactly sure why you are so consumed by this? Why would I lie? At the time I felt Anderson Co would be loaded with Labhart and Collins. Collins left. Anderson isn't as good as a result.

So what?

And what does that have to do with Mercer Co?

Anybody can look back on here and see you and everyone else talking about Collins transferring from Anderson as far back as June. It is funny Anderson isn't as good now because they got beat by Mercer. Couldn't possibly give any credit to Mercer. Its all good we both know.
UK1 Wrote:Anybody can look back on here and see you and everyone else talking about Collins transferring from Anderson as far back as June. It is funny Anderson isn't as good now because they got beat by Mercer. Couldn't possibly give any credit to Mercer. Its all good we both know.

Who gives a 💩?

ANDERSON CO ISNT AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE MAINLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THEY BARELY BEAT A MADISON CENTRAL TEAM (24-22) THAT WE DESTROYED 44-3 IN THREE QUARTERS IN A SCRIMMAGE. MERCER CO HAS STRUGGLED TO BEAT WEST CARTER AND ALLEN COUNTY-SCOTTSVILLE?!?! EVEN IN SAYING THAT, I DONT KNOW HOW GOOD MERCER COUNTY IS BECAUSE I HAVENT SEEN THEM PLAY AGAINST BOYLE COUNTY TO HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPARE IT TO. I CAN ONLY MAKE ASSUMPTIONS.

ILL LET YOU KNOW FRIDAY EVENING ABOUT 10:00. Deal?
UK1 Wrote:Anybody can look back on here and see you and everyone else talking about Collins transferring from Anderson as far back as June. It is funny Anderson isn't as good now because they got beat by Mercer. Couldn't possibly give any credit to Mercer. Its all good we both know.

Did you see me say several times that Anderson County was overrated? Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Did you see me say several times that Anderson County was overrated? Smile

A-holio pumped them up because they are in her district.
pjdoug Wrote:A-holio pumped them up because they are in her district.
you mean 🤥
FoSho Wrote:Who gives a ��?

ANDERSON CO ISNT AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE MAINLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THEY BARELY BEAT A MADISON CENTRAL TEAM (24-22) THAT WE DESTROYED 44-3 IN THREE QUARTERS IN A SCRIMMAGE. MERCER CO HAS STRUGGLED TO BEAT WEST CARTER AND ALLEN COUNTY-SCOTTSVILLE?!?! EVEN IN SAYING THAT, I DONT KNOW HOW GOOD MERCER COUNTY IS BECAUSE I HAVENT SEEN THEM PLAY AGAINST BOYLE COUNTY TO HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPARE IT TO. I CAN ONLY MAKE ASSUMPTIONS.

ILL LET YOU KNOW FRIDAY EVENING ABOUT 10:00. Deal?

Ha Ha WOW!
Dline Wrote:you mean 🤥

:dontthinkConfusednicker:
^ ASSumptions.
I’m so lost right now
pjdoug Wrote:Did you see me say several times that Anderson County was overrated? Smile

I saw it!

pjdoug Wrote:Anderson County and Corbin have NO shot.

pjdoug Wrote:They don't. I'll remind you later that I said so.

pjdoug Wrote:I don't have to over-think and type a book to tell you Anderson and Corbin have no shot. Come back to this post at the end of the season and tell me I was right.lol

But to be fair, you also said this:

pjdoug Wrote:Franklin-Simpson is number one to start the season.

pjdoug Wrote:Ok. They'll be the 4 A State Champions to open the season for the second consecutive season which makes them number one :biggrin:
RoShamBo Wrote:I saw it!

But to be fair, you also said this:

Thanks. I'm right a lot and wrong sometimes Confusednicker:
That's funny because I'm wrong rarely and right when I'm not drunk.
FoSho Wrote:That's funny because I'm wrong rarely and right when I'm not drunk.
You're always a punk..I mean drunk.
pjdoug Wrote:You're always a punk..I mean drunk.

Eventually one of two things are going to happen.

1.) you'll quit being an ass.

2.) ?
FoSho Wrote:Eventually one of two things are going to happen.

1.) you'll quit being an ass.

2.) ?

Spirit never dies and I'll never be old. When you become a woman and stop acting like a little girl you'll stop attempting to disrespect your elders.
pjdoug Wrote:Spirit never dies and I'll never be old. When you become a woman and stop acting like a little girl you'll stop attempting to disrespect your elders.

You have no soul (spirit), you have nothing inside but irrational hatred for anything FoSho or Corbin.

I'm actually a great guy, just ask anyone.
FoSho Wrote:You have no soul (spirit), you have nothing inside but irrational hatred for anything FoSho or Corbin.

I'm actually a great guy, just ask anyone.

Legend in your own mind.
Ok
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)