Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricky Williams Tests Positive For Marijuana
Again! ESPN said he will have a chance to be re-instated ocne again in September. Is there any hope left with this once great Runningback?
I used to think there was, but now I highly doubt it.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
How many get out of jail free cards do you get?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:How many get out of jail free cards do you get?

lol, yeah really. Thats were he needs to be for a long time I know that.
with the way the commisioner is handling things nowadays in the NFL, im seriously doubting him getting restated into the league.
What a choice:
1) Play a kids' game & get paid millions of dollars.
2) Get high all the time like Towelie.
Smart move Ricky.
no chance for ricky ticky
Ricky Williams- the biggest waste of talent in the history of the NFL. EVER. That dumbass will never learn. I wish Goodell would just ban him permanently and keep his name away from the game. No team needs his distractions. Williams could have been one of the top 10, or possibly top 5 backs in history, but would rather get high and throw that amazing talent away. Give him a couple more years, when his bank account is depleted, and he'll tell everybody that he's learned his lesson, weed is bad, and the "new and improved Ricky Williams is ready to lead a team to the championship". Spare me. Williams is a dumbass.
And this was unexpected?
hes already had to many chances, he should just be banned for life.
he should never be allowed in the league again.
The government should legalize marijauna...everyone is so scared of a little plant. It's not like he is tokin' while in the game.
he was great but failing the drug test ruined him.
they should have left him alone if he can be that good and toke down.
Yeah i feel sorry for him...if he can't quit smoking long enough to play football when he has got in trouble for it repeatedly then I don't know if he should have the privilege of playing in the NFL.
t-cat50 Wrote:he was great but failing the drug test ruined him.
they should have left him alone if he can be that good and toke down.

:thumpsup:
I would say that this is his last attempt at teh NFl with Goodell in there at commish! It is about time that the NFL gets a hardass at the commissioner's spot and they have one in Roger Goodell!