Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
County Volleyball Bracket
does anyone know who plays who and when? I think the games start tomorrow but don't know who and when.
Johns Creek vs. Virgie - Monday 6:00
idk anymore.
all games if you have it
umm...i'll find out so more info tomarrow for sure.
i kno that belfry play mullins at 5:30
Game 1 Belfry & Mullins @ 5:30 ,GAme 2 Dorton & Millard @ 6:30, Game 3 John Creek & Virgie @ 7:30, these games are played on Monday at Belfry middle
Thanks for the info. Anyone know about Tuesday games?
Johns Creek plays Phelps
Belfry plays Millard

I think it will be Johns Creek and Belfry for championship game.
Did Johns creek win their game on Monday? I think Phelps has to play Feds Creek in the 1st game on Tuesday, then play Johns Creek (if they won) in the 3rd game. I know Phelps has to play 2 games on Tuesday if they win the 1st game.
How in the world did they do the seeding for this tourney????? Sounds kinda funny to me!!
Johns Creek won aginst Virgie...
JC plays Phelps...[they will most likely win the feds creek game]
Belfry plays Millard

The Seeding is...
Belfry
Johns Creek
Phelps

dunno the rest

the seeding isn't funny
Belfry is number 1 so they will host the tourney.
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:Johns Creek won aginst Virgie...
JC plays Phelps...[they will most likely win the feds creek game]
Belfry plays Millard

The Seeding is...
Belfry
Johns Creek
Phelps

dunno the rest

the seeding isn't funny
Belfry is number 1 so they will host the tourney.

THAT wasn't what I was implying.... WHAT I meant was ....
IF Phelps has beaten Johns Creek (WHICH THEY HAVE).... WHY were they not the second seed.... I don't recall mentioning BELFRY!!! How did they go about determining WHO was second seed?????
phs1986 Wrote:THAT wasn't what I was implying.... WHAT I meant was ....
IF Phelps has beaten Johns Creek (WHICH THEY HAVE).... WHY were they not the second seed.... I don't recall mentioning BELFRY!!! How did they go about determining WHO was second seed?????

Phelps and Johnscreek beat each other once both teams were 11-3 for the season so they did it by the total score for both of their games and johnscreek had 9 more points so that put them #2 seed
Johns Creek has beaten Belfry, Phelps hasn't. That's another reason for JC being the 2nd seed. Points also matter.

Johns Creek now plays Belfry for the Championship Game.
Go VolleyCatz.
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:Johns Creek has beaten Belfry, Phelps hasn't. That's another reason for JC being the 2nd seed. Points also matter.

Johns Creek now plays Belfry for the Championship Game.
Go VolleyCatz.
They done it by points i seen the papers last night
Johnscreek did beat Belfry, however, Dorton beat Johnscreek but did not beat Phelps. As for the ha,ha Shake and Bake, you need to grow up. All of the teams played very well. Phelps has no animosity toward Johnscreek. The Hornets wish them the best. I will repeat that the game is about the girls and as long as they give it their best effort that is all that matters. No fan has the right to put down another team . For it is a fact that there can only be one winner from each game but if each team plays to the best of thier ability then they are all winners. I congratulate all of the teams for their effort in the tournament.
Daddy's Girl Wrote:Johnscreek did beat Belfry, however, Dorton beat Johnscreek but did not beat Phelps. As for the ha,ha Shake and Bake, you need to grow up. All of the teams played very well. Phelps has no animosity toward Johnscreek. The Hornets wish them the best. I will repeat that the game is about the girls and as long as they give it their best effort that is all that matters. No fan has the right to put down another team . For it is a fact that there can only be one winner from each game but if each team plays to the best of thier ability then they are all winners. I congratulate all of the teams for their effort in the tournament.

Hold up now, when did I ever put down Phelps? Find that thread cause I don't remember...I love Phelps and their drive to play, I would never put them down.
Daddy's Girl Wrote:Johnscreek did beat Belfry, however, Dorton beat Johnscreek but did not beat Phelps. As for the ha,ha Shake and Bake, you need to grow up. All of the teams played very well. Phelps has no animosity toward Johnscreek. The Hornets wish them the best. I will repeat that the game is about the girls and as long as they give it their best effort that is all that matters. No fan has the right to put down another team . For it is a fact that there can only be one winner from each game but if each team plays to the best of thier ability then they are all winners. I congratulate all of the teams for their effort in the tournament.

NICE POST!!!! :Clap: :Thumbs:
Congratz on that one girl from Phelps getting all county...I forgot her name...

that is a great post and everybody needs to read it and learn from it! maybe it would help some of the people that say stuff just to hurt the other teams! thank you for this post