Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
59th District
The 59th district tournament has been announced. This is what has been posted on KHSAA.com/scoreboard

May 23, 6:45 PM at Shelby Valley

Shelby Valley vs Pikeville

May 24, 6:45 PM at Shelby Valley

East Ridge vs TBA
Warrior Pride-how do you predict the out come?
Well seeing how each team has beaten one another, it shoudl be a good turny. But I see the Lady Warriors winnin our first district championship.
ER won the district in 2005. Beat SV in 12 innings at East Ridge.
i hope valley comes through with a win! but good luck to all three teams!
Pikeville def. they beat shelby valley badd. but that was at home and Ester still hit one out. who knows what might happen on the road @ valley.
Valley will win
This turny could go any teams way.
warriorpride Wrote:This turny could go any teams way.

This is true...but my bet is on Valley...they were embarrassed by Pikeville two weeks ago. Instead of dropping their heads, they got their butts in gear and have played well as of late against some strong competition. Playing Estill, Montgomery, Johnson Central, Letcher Central, and Lawrence County twice has to prepare them for District and Region. Nothing against Sheldon Clark or Belfry, but I just think SV played up this past week while the rest of the district padded their won/loss record.
Well I think once again the regional winner will come from this district. I like East Ridge and Shelby Valley in the District championship. If you follow softball you know these two teams have played some classics. Good luck to the East Ridge Warriors, I think this is your year.