Poll: Where Will Patterson Go?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
30.00%
Florida
60.00%
Duke
10.00%
Will not sign LOI
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Will Patterson Go?
OK, so we finally got Lucas' decision and he will be attending Florida. Now the question is: where will Patterson go?

Lucas has said in an interview that he will try and get Patterson to follow him wherever he goes. But will Lucas be able to sway him? Your thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope he comes to UK but with the way things are going I'll say Florida.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Florida for sure.
i think Patterson will come to UK based on getting to play O.J. Mayo took his light in high school i don"t think he will let Lucas do it at Florida.
Kentucky
Duke, no stand out player, he can steal the show, good point guard in Paulus who will get Patterson the ball.
I would love to see Patterson at Duke, or better yet at UK , but Im pretty sure he'll be signin with Flordia.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:good point guard in Paulus who will get Patterson the ball.

:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have said for a few months that they will go together... so it's Florida...
rallo316 Wrote:i think Patterson will come to UK based on getting to play O.J. Mayo took his light in high school i don"t think he will let Lucas do it at Florida.

Ya know, I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Why would Patterson sign somewhere that he KNEW Lucas would be and he knew what Lucas thought of himself and that he would never get the ball anymore than he did in high school. I mean it just doesn't make sense to me to know that you would let someone talk you into a school that the other person was looking out for themselves and would want all of the attention of them.

What time does he announce tomorrow?
THANK GOD TODAY WILL END ALL OF THIS BS! I ask of one thing from BGR. CAN WE PLEASE CLOSE EVERY THREAD OPENED ABOUT LUCAS AND PATTERSON AFTER TODAY, lol!
Patterson is UK bound.

He and Lucas are both so self centered they cannot share the spotlight at the same school...while Lucas has been tabbed as "the follower", Patterson is his own man and will wear Big Blue.
What time will the decision be made?
-STATS- Wrote:What time will the decision be made?
3:45 p.m. at his high school last I heard.
Florida
Go Big Blue.
BurntTires Wrote:3:45 p.m. at his high school last I heard.
thanks.
the radio said that Patterson has already said Duke no longer in the picture it is between Florida and UK.
Strong strong strong STRONG feeling that PPAT becomes a UK Wildcat today at 3:45...
Does anyone know if this will be televised or covered by anyone live?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nevermind, I found the answer to my own question.

WKYT will be covering the press conference live on their website.

http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/7524992.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Nevermind, I found the answer to my own question.

WKYT will be covering the press conference live on their website.

http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/7524992.html
i was wondering same thing thanks for info.
WSAZ will also be streaming.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Patterson is UK bound.

He and Lucas are both so self centered they cannot share the spotlight at the same school...while Lucas has been tabbed as "the follower", Patterson is his own man and will wear Big Blue.

Heres to hoping your right.. Landing Patterson probably gives us a top 15 or so recruiting class with scholarships to spare next season.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Patterson is UK bound.

You may be right...UK hasn't landed anyone else this week to take Patterson's spot, BCG spoke at Patterson's BBall banquet, doesn't want to play in anyone's shadow and be his own guy. Now you have me getting gitty about the whole thing - thanks. Big Grin

I still think he's Florida bound. It's the "Gator factor" and they are tops right now in the eyes of incoming freshman and kids who don't care about the history of a program. History doesn't win you anything, it's what you are doing today and Florida has the "it" factor.

Of course, Patterson could pick UK and make things very interesting and heat-up the rivalry to white-hot with Florida and change the landscape of the SEC again.
I've heard reports that Patterson has already crossed Duke off the list today. Anyone have anything to back this up?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I've heard reports that Patterson has already crossed Duke off the list today. Anyone have anything to back this up?

Here ya go...
[URL="http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/70584.html"]
LiNk[/URL]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More than one reporter is reporting with confidence that PP will be announcing for UK today and that location played the final role. I hope they're right but in the wake of the way things have went this offseason I'll just wait until later to find out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another indicator that he might be going to UK is the coverage. Now, I'm not sure if WKYT and WLEX had internet coverage or not for Lucas, but I know there wasn't anything on either of those television channels Monday.

If that is an indicator, the amount of coverage from KY new stations might show that they have a little bit more insight as to what will happen today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]