3. Estill County
4. Lee County

Region
1. Letcher County Central
2. Knott County Central
3. Hazard
4. Powell County
5. Wolfe County
Wolfe has not proven they can beat anyone, their schedule has been watered down up to this point and their best win is Breathitt and it was a 6 point game and Buckhorn played to within 5 of them.

I’d argue that Owsley and Leslie are still in top 5, Leslie has played some tough ball as of late even after the lose of Mullins and Owsley lost 1 game at Powell.
I think Wolfe has played a weak schedule, but Owsley has a losing record. Leslie seems to have righted the ship somewhat.
Deacon Lane Wrote:I think Wolfe has played a weak schedule, but Owsley has a losing record. Leslie seems to have righted the ship somewhat.

Losing record yes but look at their schedule, zero cupcakes on it to date and ALL have been road games due to their gym being renovated.
Owsley County has a good team, but at some point you have to win games regardless of where they’re being played. They’re a last second shot & FT from being 1-8.
Boogie Wrote:Wolfe has not proven they can beat anyone, their schedule has been watered down up to this point and their best win is Breathitt and it was a 6 point game and Buckhorn played to within 5 of them.

I’d argue that Owsley and Leslie are still in top 5, Leslie has played some tough ball as of late even after the lose of Mullins and Owsley lost 1 game at Powell.

After looking at the score tonight. It looks like they have proven they can beat Owsley by 10.

I would assume now that this is their best victory to date.

But I’m sure they will be some excuse to why they lost.
At least when Wolfe County gets beat. None of our fans are on here giving reasons to why we got beat or how nobody is giving us any respect.
I can say that Wolfe is intense on defense and well coached. Even if not shooting well, still stays after it.
Boogie Wrote:Wolfe has not proven they can beat anyone, their schedule has been watered down up to this point and their best win is Breathitt and it was a 6 point game and Buckhorn played to within 5 of them.

I don't think Wolfe has had a watered down schedule. They have had to work through several injuries this season. When you have 10 players, that is a big deal. Also, I think they have the best coach in the region. I think they are a highly underrated team, I think they'll surprise a lot of teams as the season continues.
As long as Randy Napier is in this region. He is hands down the best coach in the region.
I do think that Coach Brown gets the most out of what talent he has.
As far as their schedule, they have played the same schedule they played last year. Same teams he has beat this year beat him last year.
But in looking at both Owsley and Wolfe schedules. Owsley has played a better schedule than Wolfe up to this point in the season. Which in theory should have helped Owsley win that game last night.
1. Hazard
2. Knott
3. Leslie
4. Letcher
5. Wolfe
6. Owsley
7. Perry
8. Breathitt
9. Powell
10. Buckhorn

Just my opinion from what I have observed this season so far. Long way to go and the addition to Hazard will even improve their chances of winning the 14th region this season. Knott needs to right the ship and get things straightened out to be able to give Hazard a battle at the top. Leslie needs to find a way to play without Mullins and then they are a close 3rd. These are the only 3 teams that I see winning 3 games to get the 14th region title. Some of the others could knock someone off, just don't see them putting the 3 games together to win it all. Good luck to all the teams!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2qkqmo.jpg]
Baby ole Fatpat and Pat Nation is pumped up! Train is a coming baby and Pats are bout as straight as tater straight can be! Honeycutta told BoPo a storm is coming and weather channel is issuing a tater alert for the 14th region viewing area! Jada about to tear the 14th up and the supporting cast is loaded the freak up boi! #trainwatch #trainwarning #patsmovingonupwheretheybelong More mash taters please!!!
So your saying the wins against breathitt Owsley and Lesley are weak and you still put them. above Wolfe it was not a fluke that Wolfe won these games