Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR:J.R. Vanhoose to be named head coach of the Phelps Lady Hornets
Tin Cup Wrote:The BOE has sent letters to all coaches that they would not be rehired (financial reasons) and an easy way to remove any they don't want. I'm sure most will be rehired...just don't know about the pay.

r u saying that the reason teachers/coaches are being layed off is due to they do not want these ppl in the school system?? just making sure im reading this correctly lol:confused:
who does phelps have returning this year to play besides Jasime Hall and Kayla Johnson?
With all the teachers they have laid off, how will they justify a new hire?

Also, is JR interested in girls basketball and at Phelps with all the other jobs out there available (BL and SC to name 2). No offense to Phelps, but it is way out there.
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:who does phelps have returning this year to play besides Jasime Hall and Kayla Johnson?

Taylor Keene, Kourtney Dotson, Kashenna Wolford and her sister Chasity.... there are more but not sure of all the names...
Kaitlyn Riley, from Grundy
UKRULES Wrote:Also, is JR interested in girls basketball and at Phelps with all the other jobs out there available (BL and SC to name 2). No offense to Phelps, but it is way out there.
You obviously don't know that JR's wife is from Phelps.
UKRULES Wrote:With all the teachers they have laid off, how will they justify a new hire?

Also, is JR interested in girls basketball and at Phelps with all the other jobs out there available (BL and SC to name 2). No offense to Phelps, but it is way out there.
Here is the facts, Vanhoose is coming for sure a done deal. It is just a matter of leaving the job posted long enough. But Vanhoose is their guy, and he will be their. Rather it be a good move or not I dont know, but he will be close to the Hornets Restaurant, so that is a smart move on that part haha.
[quote=Belfry Wins]Here is the facts, Vanhoose is coming for sure a done deal. It is just a matter of leaving the job posted long enough. But Vanhoose is their guy, and he will be their. Rather it be a good move or not I dont know, but he will be close to the Hornets Restaurant, so that is a smart move on that part haha.[/QUOTE

Hornets is a good reason to leaveBig Grin
LOLOL..... Great food...

ALWAYS a reason to motivate!!!
phs1986 Wrote:LOLOL..... Great food...

ALWAYS a reason to motivate!!!

your'e right the crazy bread is the bomb
Grand Slam Wrote:your'e right the crazy bread is the bomb

Try it with some toppings the next time you get it!! I love, love, love bacon and ham on it!! YUMMY!!!!
actually this isn't new news... Its been a rumor for quiet awhile now that he will be Phelp's Coach... But either way those girls have no excuse to be bad... They had talent last year... some just seemed to not care about basketball at all.... and thats why that they shouldn't even play.... Its not fair for the ones that do care and put their heart and soul into it each and every day.... Denise was a fine coach and she will be missed.... but i do hope that those girls can get their act together and show the community that they mean buisness... because it would be ashame to see such good talent be wasted.... Good Luck Phelps on your upcoming season!!
FOX SPORTS Wrote:except Mingo County....Big Grin

Sorry guys, couldn't resist...JUST KIDDING.

Classic !!! I Love it, may be the best response I have ever seen on this website
I have heard that the boys coach is leaving in 2 yrs maybe that is a reason to come and get his feet wet and step up to bigger and brighter things.Big Grin