Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rinomney
Ol Mitt hasn't even been sworn in yet and already he's managed to shoot off his mouth in an opening salvo against the President's character. Lest he should forget, Donald J Trump was elected to the office that Mutt once wanted so badly, garnering 63 million votes. But in his losing attempt after winning the first 2012 Presidential debate, Romney looked small and stammering against Obama for the remainder of the campaign, which by all accounts was his to lose. And he did just that in epic fashion.

The as yet unsworn Junior Senator Rinomney, made this offering to todays' edition of the disgraceful Washington Post; [SIZE="3"]"The Trump presidency made a deep descent in December. The departures of Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly, the appointment of senior persons of lesser experience, the abandonment of allies who fight beside us, and the president’s thoughtless claim that America has long been a “sucker” in world affairs all defined his presidency down.

It is well known that Donald Trump was not my choice for the Republican presidential nomination. After he became the nominee, I hoped his campaign would refrain from resentment and name-calling. It did not. When he won the election, I hoped he would rise to the occasion. His early appointments of Rex Tillerson, Jeff Sessions, Nikki Haley, Gary Cohn, H.R. McMaster, Kelly and Mattis were encouraging. But, on balance, his conduct over the past two years, particularly his actions last month, is evidence that the president has not risen to the mantle of the office."[/SIZE]

Let me remind Mr Romney of a few historical facts. President Jimmy Carter once said he'd gotten his "feelings hurt" when Brezhnev left him hanging on SALT. President Bill Clinton allowed the rise of terrorism in general, and the rise of Osama bin Laden in particular. Which in turn BTW, led to nearly 4,000 American deaths, trillions of dollars worth of market loss and war. Then we get Barack Obama who failed this nation, every thing, and every body except special interest groups. Oh and FWIW, the rise of China, North Korea, and the resurgence of Russia. All uncontested. This President is trying to pull already earned victory, back out of the jaws of defeat.

And here at one time I thought the man had a measure of integrity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Mittiot"
Another RINO officially gives up on the appearance of conservativism. It seems former Ohio Governor and 2016 Republican-in-name-only candidate for President John Kasich has joined CNN. Vowing to lambast the man who made him look a small and insignificant political opponent in the person of Donald J Trump, MR Kasich with the glad assistance of CNN has found his new career. Let the projectile monkey puke spew! I have to admit though, it's nice to have so many libs and RINO's assembled on the same network, because dodging them is just a matter of not ever selecting that channel.

Now desperate leftist viewers have a preachy and cheesy liberal option from which to choose, as opposed to the constant fare of ridiculous conspiracy, open contempt and wishful lies. :biggrin:

https://www.windstream.net/news/read/art...egory/news
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^ John Kasich. He's out of the closet now boys!!

https://greatamericandaily.com/never-tru...io-cortez/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kasich hasn't liked Trump for a while but he has also made a big shift in his views in recent views. In 2008/2009 he came charging as this hardcore conservative running for Ohio and recently has gone against some core conservative principles. He vetoed the heartbeat abortion ban twice and then has supported a host of legislation promoting gay rights, global warming, and opposed gun rights. He's one to flip and flop on a lot of things so it's not surprising to see him support a position like this stupid new so-called green new deal which is dangerous.

Thank goodness, at least his successor Mike Dewine agreed to sign the heartbeat bill if it reached his desk. This comes after Kasich vetoed the bill twice.

Kasich goes wherever the wind goes. He was a hard conservative at first, then he started to backtrack and try to give the impression that he was the sensible moderate on issues. Sadly not the only Republican we have seen take that route. One of way too many actually.
You have to remember that Kasich is unemployed . He would never be able to get a job with CNN if he didn't show liberal colors...I NEVER watch CNN but I wonder how many times he has opened a statement with that worn-out monotonous "In Ohio I...…..". I remember that used to drive Bill O'Reilly nuts and told Kasich to knock it off with that routine.
Looks like Romney still thinks he running for president..Got news for you Mitt, nobody, and I mean nobody "sickens" me to the point that you do...Well, maybe Jeff Flake.
The Mittiot strikes again. He is a walking billboard for what is wrong with Washington. And with all the idiot liberals there that is a huge feat.
Gov. Mike Huckabee

Verified account

@GovMikeHuckabee
Follow Follow @GovMikeHuckabee
More Gov. Mike Huckabee Retweeted Senator Mitt Romney
Know what makes me sick, Mitt? Not how disingenuous you were to take @realDonaldTrump $$ and then 4 yrs later jealously trash him & then love him again when you begged to be Sec of State, but makes me sick that you got GOP nomination and could have been @POTUS
jetpilot Wrote:Gov. Mike Huckabee

Verified account

@GovMikeHuckabee
Follow Follow @GovMikeHuckabee
More Gov. Mike Huckabee Retweeted Senator Mitt Romney
Know what makes me sick, Mitt? Not how disingenuous you were to take @realDonaldTrump $$ and then 4 yrs later jealously trash him & then love him again when you begged to be Sec of State, but makes me sick that you got GOP nomination and could have been @POTUS

Trump finally got the AG job straightened out. Now he needs to get Mike Huckabee onboard and then, he needs to LISTEN to his advice. I don't know that I've heard Huckabee say a thing that I did not agree with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dan Bongino

Verified account

@dbongino
Follow Follow @dbongino
More
Mitt Romney is the Mitt Romney of Mitt Romneys.

4:26 AM - 22 Apr 2019

hahaha
TheRealThing Wrote:Trump finally got the AG job straightened out. Now he needs to get Mike Huckabee onboard and then, he needs to LISTEN to his advice. I don't know that I've heard Huckabee say a thing that I did not agree with.

Yes!!! Huckabee was on fire in the opening filling in for Ingraham tonight.
It takes a special kind of idiot not to see through the hoax of the last 2+ years.
Trump is just beginning to go to work on these crooked effers lol...
And "IT" regurgitates again.
I don't know what could have happened to cause such an impact on ol Mitt to cause him to morph into the total bozo which we have before us now. It has caused me to rethink the prospect of alien abduction.

He's not in government to serve though, that much is certain. Remember we're talking about Mitt Romney, the guy who actually felt the need to put out there, what was in his mind the ultimate qualifying factor in consideration of the person of President Trump. "It is well known that Donald Trump was not [I]my choice for the Republican presidential nomination. The President has not risen to the mantle of the office." [/I]

But ol Mitt is supposedly standing on the highest of ground when he puts his own considerations above the will of the people I guess. :please: And of course, there is no way he could be punishing the President for the lapses ol Mitt thinks he sees in him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]