Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Top 5
Who is the current top 5 in the 15th Region?
Floyd Central
Valley
Johnson Central
Pike central
Pikeville
Floyd Central
Pike Central
Valley
Johnson Central
Pikeville
I think Floyd Central is clearly on top right now, still unbeaten on the year. Pike Central has to be next, with their only loss in-region to Floyd and wins over Pikeville, SV, and SC. After that it gets jumbled:

Pikeville: beat Valley, lost to Paintsville and Johnson
Valley: beat Paintsville and Johnson, lost to Pikeville and SC
Paintsville: beat Pikeville, split with SC, lost to Valley and Johnson
Johnson: beat Pikeville and Paintsville, lost to Valley
SC: beat Valley, split with Paintsville

Let's go with...

1) Floyd Central
2) Pike Central

3) Johnson Central
4) Pikeville
5) Sheldon Clark
6) Shelby Valley
7) Paintsville

Hard to do just a top 5 when teams 3-7 are so close. Will be interested to see how good Belfry is once the two Mingo girls are playing. Also, the return of a healthy Cassidy Rowe would change the outlook for Valley as well.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Better include belfry now with the 2 transfers from mingo central
Heard they was having eligibility issues.. 15th looks wide open!!
Floyd County
Pike Central
S. Valley
Johnson Central
Pikeville
Brian aka Philip Wrote:Floyd County
Pike Central
S. Valley
Johnson Central
Pikeville

SV just lost to PBURG tonight.
Floyd Central lost at Rowan Co in 2A Section IV semifinal last night in OT
OffTheHook Wrote:SV just lost to PBURG tonight.

Pikeville just lost to East Ridge!

WOW!
This Region is CRAZY!!!!
from what I've watched this season every team better bring their a-game everynight. this is in girls and boys. no one is more superior than the other team.
East ridge beat pikeville in all A.
PIKEVILLE ISNT VERY WELL COACHED.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:East ridge beat pikeville in all A.
PIKEVILLE ISNT VERY WELL COACHED.

I wouldn't say that. When Pikeville took care of the ball and ran their offense, they scored at will. I wanna say they had almost 30 turnovers last night. Plus...ER is playing pretty good right now. Don't let their record fool ya.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I wouldn't say that. When Pikeville took care of the ball and ran their offense, they scored at will. I wanna say they had almost 30 turnovers last night. Plus...ER is playing pretty good right now. Don't let their record fool ya.

ER was 4-13 before last night with 3 wins over Jenkins and the other over Magoffin. Pikeville beat ER by 24 at ER just 11 days ago. Something is wrong.:popcorn:
jetpilot Wrote:ER was 4-13 before last night with 3 wins over Jenkins and the other over Magoffin. Pikeville beat ER by 24 at ER just 11 days ago. Something is wrong.:popcorn:

Their last 3 games they haven't looked like a 4-13 team. Just saying they are playing better than a team with that record.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Something definitely going on with Pikeville. Just looks that some of her players are just not having fun or not interested in being there. Some have not improved there games the last couple years
Budsqueezer Wrote:Something definitely going on with Pikeville. Just looks that some of her players are just not having fun or not interested in being there. Some have not improved there games the last couple years

Lol....yep it's the coaches fault. I know for a fact she gives her all to those girls. Maybe what's on the court ain't what it was thought to be. Coach cant play D or make baskets for them. Dont mean to hurt feelings. But, this game is and has always been about match ups. She has a good team. But. Some times the match ups just aren't always in your favor.
Coach can't COACH