Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Nicholson isn't causing problems for the Bengals.........
Because he's not even on the team, they released him. Discipline problems? No, find another reason to hate the Bengals, cause they have it under control. Like I said, he would have been a long shot to make the team, and, even if he did, he'd be behind Ahmad Brooks, Ed Hartwell and Rashad Jeanty, as well as Landon Johnson, Caleb Miller, Andre Frazier and Eric Henderson.

Also, Odell Thurman is expected to be reinstated in time for training camp, and rookie Earl Everett will be competing for a roster spot.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Because he's not even on the team, they released him. Discipline problems? No, find another reason to hate the Bengals, cause they have it under control. Like I said, he would have been a long shot to make the team, and, even if he did, he'd be behind Ahmad Brooks, Ed Hartwell and Rashad Jeanty, as well as Landon Johnson, Caleb Miller, Andre Frazier and Eric Henderson.

Also, Odell Thurman is expected to be reinstated in time for training camp, and rookie Earl Everett will be competing for a roster spot.

Amen Bengal Brotha!!!!!!
Bengal Cat Wrote:Amen Bengal Brotha!!!!!!

right on......... we gotta stick togetther..........
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life