Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cov Cath kids in national news
It's all fun and games until a liberal gets stared at. Already fully politicized by liberal media.
But they never find any wrong with liberal gang behavior. CC High admin will of course buckle under pressure and expel some kids, who went to DC to participate in March For Life. Liberals screaming for respectful behavior is so rich.......
And yes stupid behavior by the 1 kid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIG5ZB0f...e=youtu.be

Did the kid walk up to this guy or did the guy walk up to the kid?
Well of course the libera media is going to blow it up, that is what they do. Fact is that kid is an asshole, and those actions are not apart of the catholic faith, Cov Cath HS, or the Diocese of Covington. He needs expelled and forced to finish his school at Holmes or somewhere
Real Badman Wrote:Well of course the libera media is going to blow it up, that is what they do. Fact is that kid is an asshole, and those actions are not apart of the catholic faith, Cov Cath HS, or the Diocese of Covington. He needs expelled and forced to finish his school at Holmes or somewhere

Don't let facts get in your way.

https://twitter.com/Uncle_Jimbo/status/1...9817504768
https://twitter.com/mariajudy_/status/10...1804674048

Liberal activist walking into the CCHS students as they do their cheer.
Well that goes both ways.

The diocese has already taken blame for the incident. Bishop and Archbishop Kurtz need to make a public apology. That kid was being a prick. I don’t care about politics. His hat could have said MAGA or or it could have had a picture of two cowboys making love.just get out of the old dude way and be present for the MFL cause.
Real Badman Wrote:Well that goes both ways.

The diocese has already taken blame for the incident. Bishop and Archbishop Kurtz need to make a public apology. That kid was being a prick. I don’t care about politics. His hat could have said MAGA or or it could have had a picture of two cowboys making love.just get out of the old dude way and be present for the MFL cause.

Don't care what the diocese did. The kid didn't do anything wrong. The leftist activist walked into the CCH group and walked straight up to the kid and beat his drums 2 inches from his face. If not for the MAGA hats there would have been no fake news story here. I repeat the kid wasn't in the way. He stood in the same spot he was at before the old dude invaded their group and never moved.
Also despicable how Wikipedia entry for CCHS is already trashed and they are trashed on Nathan Phillips' entry as well. Before facts are out. Glad I never give Wikipedia a cent when they beg for money every other week. I don't know which is worse, completely corrupt and dishonest media or all the people so completely brainwashed by them.
You need to run your own media show. You can discuss art, poetry, politics and Panther Athletics . I can get you airtime on EKBTV. We can call it Tea Time on the Jet
But really, my thing is these kids were out of line, no supervision, heads need to roll. Rest of it is pointless IMO
Kids didn't do anything wrong. Facts are coming out. Don't jump to conclusions based on media reports. They are always slanted or untrue altogether. I'm out.
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/ne...628767002/

Stormy Daniels checks in. Pure liberal media sh!tshow at this point.
Another totally manufactured liberal controversy. When my wife first told me about this incident, I was almost ready to condemn the CovCath kids for their "behavior." Then I watched part of a two hour video that clearly shows that the Indian elder and a small group of black activists instigated this controversy.

It looks like the kids were assembled waiting on their buses and the small number of protesters decided to use a large gathering of mostly white kids as a prop to get attention for themselves. The old man invaded the kids' personal space as he banged a drum loudly in their faces. He lied when he said that they surrounded him and then "blocked his retreat." A person is under no obligation so yield ground simply because somebody decides that they want to walk across the two square feet on which that person is standing.

Shame on Covington Catholic for condemning their own kids without waiting for all of the facts. If some of the kids handled a confrontation that they did not instigate poorly, then they should be counseled and punished, if warranted, but this is a case of adult liberal professional victims exploiting a group of kids who were minding their own business.
Real Badman Wrote:But really, my thing is these kids were out of line, no supervision, heads need to roll. Rest of it is pointless IMO
The chaperones apparently fell asleep at the switch, but the protestors who walked into a group of kids waiting on a bus were the instigators of the conflict. We can't expect high school kids to have the wisdom of middle aged or elderly adults - for most people, gaining wisdom takes time.

The native American tribe elder and his camera-ready entourage got the response that they wanted to their actions.
A group of high school boys were subjected to racist and homophobic slurs by adult protestors during a visit to our nation's capital. How did the big national story become about how disrespectful a few of the boys were to a group of native Americans (people who immigrated here from Asia long ago) when an elderly protestor decided to walk into the group of boys and bang a drum loudly a few inches from one of the boys' chins?

It is both amazing and sad to watch how the left has declared open season on white American boys in this country how many white adults have joined in the hunt.

I have been as critical of Donald Trump over the past several years as any member of this website, but even if the CovCath boys had all been chanting "Build that wall!" and even if all of them had been wearing MAGA hats, how would advocating national security on federal property make them racists?

"Mr." Phillips had no business harassing a group of kids with his drum.

My rights end just short of the tip of your nose and Phillips and his drum was well beyond the limit of his right of free speech. He is lucky that the CovCath kid showed restraint. I am not sure that when I was his age I would not have taken his drum and flung it like a frisbee.
"It's all fun and games 'til someone stares at a liberal."
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/10...02881?s=21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
These students should be praised. The stood up against hatred and responded with a positive words.
nky Wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/us/maga-h...index.html

CNN still lying about the Native and how that all happened. Bottom line is other than a couple of students being "insenitive" with tomahawk chop, the group of students as a whole did nothing wrong. In fact, 90% of adults should take a lesson from how well the students handled the situation.
All news orginazations are biased. They love to create division among Americans.
Those kids did nothing wrong. Period.
jetpilot Wrote:CNN still lying about the Native and how that all happened. Bottom line is other than a couple of students being "insenitive" with tomahawk chop, the group of students as a whole did nothing wrong. In fact, 90% of adults should take a lesson from how well the students handled the situation.
If the boys in my high school had been placed in the same situation, the police would have been there before the drummer had a chance to approach any of them. Cops already would have been busy pulling some of my classmates off of the adult Black Isaraelite thugs who were taunting them with racist and gay slurs.

The CovCath boys showed great restraint considering their age and apparent inadequate adult supervision. The overwhelming majority of them deserve praise instead of the demonization that most of the mainstream media and Twitterverse have been piling on them.
Cov Cath and the Covington Dioceses just do not understand how to handle situations.

They alone allowed these kids to be in the situation they were in by allowing them to go to these marches in the first place.

Then they threaten to expel the kids that they put in the situation, who at worst, stood there ground, made a few possibly inappropriate chants. Ever been to a Cov Cath Basketball game, they say much worse there, and the administration lets that carry on.

Where was Cov Cath and the dioceses when they had a sexual predator in there school playing basketball? They seem to be really quiet about that.
plantmanky Wrote:Cov Cath and the Covington Dioceses just do not understand how to handle situations.

They alone allowed these kids to be in the situation they were in by allowing them to go to these marches in the first place.

Then they threaten to expel the kids that they put in the situation, who at worst, stood there ground, made a few possibly inappropriate chants. Ever been to a Cov Cath Basketball game, they say much worse there, and the administration lets that carry on.

Where was Cov Cath and the dioceses when they had a sexual predator in there school playing basketball? They seem to be really quiet about that.

Don't know where to start on you. Clearly a Cov Cath hater. I'm tired and going to bed but I will demolish this idiot post tomorrow.:ChairHit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSiE1H4J...e=youtu.be

My favorite is the Sumo lol