• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haddix cleaning house at Corbin?
Heard Haddix got rid of one long-time assistant and another quit. Plus, lost Greer to the central office. What is going on Corbin fans?
Who else besides Greer is leaving, names?
Wow!
Only one I am aware of is Greer leaving and being the Asst Superintendent. Maybe Duncum won’t be back, but he wasn’t there for health reasons this past season. Maybe I need to get out more and hear this juicy information. I’m not buying it for now.
Bell county fan trying to stir the pot and start rumors. Color me shocked.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Bell county fan trying to stir the pot and start rumors. Color me shocked.

Just stated what I heard, I didn’t start the rumor. Wait and see. This pot will stir itself.
Can the thread name be changed to: Greer takes asst super job, who is gonna take his place? Haddix Housecleaning seems to be a lil overly dramatic. Hahahahha
bcpc Wrote:Can the thread name be changed to: Greer takes asst super job, who is gonna take his place? Haddix Housecleaning seems to be a lil overly dramatic. Hahahahha

It’s not about Greer. Everyone knew that one. It’s about the rest. Time will tell if this rumor is true. After all, it is in the rumor thread.
Hearing there may be something to this.
hope this isnt true what goin on at corbin
Rumors has me moving from behind the fence to the sideline. :mop:
If these kids don’t kiss and make up you may have to go to sideline.
If it’s bad I hope it’s true. Corbun has showed their true colors many times
[quote=64SUR]Rumors has me moving from behind the fence to the sideline. :mop:[/QUOT
congratulations I thought this was comingConfusednicker:
True story. Couple assistants may be heading to Pineville to help Frazier. Cough Mills. Cough Russell.
You forgot the longtime assistant which is a bigger story. Mills and Russell have been looking.
2face Wrote:If it’s bad I hope it’s true. Corbun has showed their true colors many times

You continue to show your low IQ many times.
BellCo18 Wrote:True story. Couple assistants may be heading to Pineville to help Frazier. Cough Mills. Cough Russell.

I don’t see it but if it’s true wish them nothing but the best of luck!!
[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/R98cFjunTyfpS/giphy.gif] Meanwhile in Corby! Bolz ole Haddy gets fired up like a mutha! Fatpat knows one thing baby and thats ole Haddy built some kind of semi pro team like ole Fatpat never seen baby! #haddydonewentmilitarystyle #houndsareforreelz More mash taters please!!!
Both have ties to Frazier but it doesn’t make sense as pineville teaching pay is very low and they don’t have many, if any, jobs available and the BIG 1, why would anyone leave Corbin to coach at pineville? Unless something has bad happened I call BS. If I’m wrong so be it
33 power Wrote:Both have ties to Frazier but it doesn’t make sense as pineville teaching pay is very low and they don’t have many, if any, jobs available and the BIG 1, why would anyone leave Corbin to coach at pineville? Unless something has bad happened I call BS. If I’m wrong so be it
Mills has a kid that will possibly start varsity this year in some capacity, I don’t see him taking him anywhere else especially pineville
I am a Bell County fan obviously and I see no way Haddix would get rid of Mills or Russell. Losing Greer is a big loss, but they still have great coaches on staff. Now I have no idea if they would consider leaving or not.
ArJay Wrote:I am a Bell County fan obviously and I see no way Haddix would get rid of Mills or Russell. Losing Greer is a big loss, but they still have great coaches on staff. Now I have no idea if they would consider leaving or not.

Rumor is. They're leaving Corbin on their own.
single shot Wrote:You continue to show your low IQ many times.

Yah I have low IQ but still have opinions and don’t care if they hurt you feelings

Hit the ignore button on me
Sometimes change is good for everyone involved...we all have seen changing of the guard before, but if the rumors are true it could be more than that. Where there is smoke there is usually fire but the big red slush fund can usually put out any fires. Money talks and BS walks
From what I’m hearing that would be Mouser
That is exactly what I am hearing , Mouser and Mills. With the loss of Greer, that has to hurt.
Where are they going and why? Doesn’t make sense. Is there more to it or just rumor?
bcpc Wrote:Can the thread name be changed to: Greer takes asst super job, who is gonna take his place? Haddix Housecleaning seems to be a lil overly dramatic. Hahahahha

:biglmao:
Losing entire defensive staff in one swipe? H will attempt both O and D in 2019. Word is green eyed monster took a bite.
  • 1(current)
  • Next