Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots vs Rams, Super Bowl
NFL season wraps up in Atlanta. Who ya got?

I'll take the best QB of all time and the Pats. Not betting against Tom and Bill.
I'm a simple man, if I see (insert any team in the NFL) playing against the Patriots, I cheer for (insert any team in the NFL). So with that, go Rams!
Pats - 34
Rams - 24
Saw Belichek took on the head groundskeeper position at the Rams walk through field!!! :eyeroll:

Hoping the RAMS whoop the pats like Clemson did bama!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I will be interested to see how this one goes. Last update I heard, which was yesterday, 87.5% of the money bet in Vegas has been put on the Patriots. Not trying to pull out the tin foil cap, but can't help it when numbers like that are rolling into Vegas and we all know that Vegas didn't get its reputation by losing money.

With that said, I'm still sticking with the Patriots as they're my team, but they're the better playoff team. Like I said for the AFC Championship game, throw all of the regular season numbers out. Patriots are playing their best football of the season. I don't think the Rams defense will be able to stop the Patriots offense and the Patriots have already faced the best offense in the NFL and came out on top.

Patriots - 35

Rams - 28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I think the Eagles gave the perfect blueprint on how to stop Brady and the Patriots last year. This Rams team has the D line to get into the backfield and disrupt Brady and their game plan. If this big, strong talented Ram defensive line can get pressure on the QB early and often the Patriots offense will fold like a wet noodle. It's simple when the Pat's O line gives Brady time they win, but when he gets a lot of pressure he has a recent history of looking average at best. I think the Rams take this one because the Pat's have become good at choking super bowls. I absolutely despise Brady and hate Belichick even more and I would love to see them both retire after this game and see the Patriots organization go back to being a bottom feeder where they belong.
I think most are underestimating the Patriots offensive line. They're the reason why Sony Michel has been the best RB in the playoffs this year. I think they'll do a great job of bottling up Ndamukong Suh to the point that he gets frustrated and does something stupid enough to get ejected from the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Do-double-gg Wrote:I think the Eagles gave the perfect blueprint on how to stop Brady and the Patriots last year. This Rams team has the D line to get into the backfield and disrupt Brady and their game plan. If this big, strong talented Ram defensive line can get pressure on the QB early and often the Patriots offense will fold like a wet noodle. It's simple when the Pat's O line gives Brady time they win, but when he gets a lot of pressure he has a recent history of looking average at best. I think the Rams take this one because the Pat's have become good at choking super bowls. I absolutely despise Brady and hate Belichick even more and I would love to see them both retire after this game and see the Patriots organization go back to being a bottom feeder where they belong.

Do Double GG is not mincing his words....and i concur!!! Confusednicker: GO RAMS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Rams 31
Patriots 28
That was the most boring game I’ve ever watched. The commercials sucked, halftime show sucked. Whole night was a snooze fest
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Defensive battle, wasn't expecting that. Few good commercials, didn't care for halftime show, time to get ready for some baseball as I'm not a huge fan of the NBA except post season but enjoy watching a few minutes of games with ex-cats. July will be here before we know it.
Well that sucked. Bring on the 2019 season quickly please good lord.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Well that sucked. Bring on the 2019 season quickly please good lord.

Confusednicker:

Congrats to the Pats. That defense was stellar and Goff ran for his life all evening. Goff was just too green for the moment.

It was a very good defensive chess match. Not ever a fan favorite....just like a 2-1 MLB game!

Thank God for college football!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Personally I loved the game. We got to witness one of the greatest defensive performances in Super Bowl history going up against the second ranked offense this year and who many call their HC a offensive guru. If you watched the whole game start to finish it must not have been too boring because you couldn't turn it off Confusednicker:
How was this a boring game?! You just witnessed the best defensive performance in super bowl history! I could care less about the commercials and halftime show, I'm in it for the football and it was great! GO PATS!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]