•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2019 Football Schedule
Xerxes Wrote:Bowling Green is the only game separating the two. That is why I said I wish we had a Johnson Central type on ours. Last year means nothing.

:flush::please:
Xerxes Wrote:Bowling Green is the only game separating the two. That is why I said I wish we had a Johnson Central type on ours. Last year means nothing.

Your dad must be still feeding you the koolaid. When you’re more worried about W’s by your name instead of winning championships now that’s the schedule you go for.
We got more than the golden boy. Now that Greer is gone ,never again. So sad.
Xerxes Wrote:We got more than the golden boy. Now that Greer is gone ,never again. So sad.

It’s Mr Golden boy to you Hilton’s. Your dad will be coaching in a power chair still TRYING get a w against Haddix. Greer will be greatly missed, but we will be just fine. Guess we will not know since Haddix sent him to the bleachers last game and dud won’t play him now. Sad so sad
Dudley will always have a “cake” schedule so he can catch up to Haywood. You can look at his schedule over the years. Don’t get me wrong he is a great coach and has had great teams, but go back and look at his schedules.
four quarters Wrote:Dudley will always have a “cake” schedule so he can catch up to Haywood. You can look at his schedule over the years. Don’t get me wrong he is a great coach and has had great teams, but go back and look at his schedules.

He was ahead of Haywood and went to Pikeville. He must not be too concerned with that.
You may not think he is concerned and that is understandable, but you do have to agree that his schedule over the years many times has been weak.
Why don’t you go ask Golden Boy about week 1 and 2. Ask him if they were offered a contract. While you are at it send Haddix to a kicking clinic. Never mind now that Greer is gone he will not have a chance to choke off another state championship.
Xerxes Wrote:Why don’t you go ask Golden Boy about week 1 and 2. Ask him if they were offered a contract. While you are at it send Haddix to a kicking clinic. Never mind now that Greer is gone he will not have a chance to choke off another state championship.

:lame: Offering weeks that you already know are filled isn’t trying to schedule someone, you rubes know week 1 is Whitley week for Corbin and the pig skin is filled years in advance, besides your gonna have to up your game if you want to play in the pig skin bell isn’t on that level anymore.
I’m not a Golden Boy fan or Corbin so I could care less how they do. I’m just a fan of 13th region schools and like to see them succeed. Our kids don’t get enough acknowledgement for how/what they do.
Harlan County has won 3 5A regional championships since 2010 - beating Pulaski County on the way to all three. They have a strong group coming back and will be a tough opponent for anyone the next two years.
Can the other running backs pick up Bynum’s yards per game? That’s a big loss on both sides.
bobcatpride1 Wrote:Five of the ten games are already spoken for due to a six team district. Would have been nice to see Corbin on there because win or lose it is a good game for our kids to play in and prepare them for playoff time. Having said that they are playing in a good Danville bowl and two 5A schools and three solid 4A teams. I like the schedule.
Based on actual games played...Corbin and Bell should not play again. These are the ugliest games played year after year. Nothing to gain from playing Bell or Vice versa
HCS Wrote:Harlan County has won 3 5A regional championships since 2010 - beating Pulaski County on the way to all three. They have a strong group coming back and will be a tough opponent for anyone the next two years.

4-7, 4-7, 8-6, 4-7 the last four years. Don’t know how you can say that’s a “power house” type team. If you’re marking that as a heavy hitter on your schedule I just don’t know about it. I like Harlan county and there’s a lot of great people there, but they’re average at best.
Xerxes Wrote:We got more than the golden boy. Now that Greer is gone ,never again. So sad.

Keep living in the past like 90% of bell county. You got your pops outta the corbin away stands yet? With Belfry beatable, CAL open, Bell could possibly actually make a run. But they won’t because they won’t be battle tested when it matters.
campbellfield Wrote:Based on actual games played...Corbin and Bell should not play again. These are the ugliest games played year after year. Nothing to gain from playing Bell or Vice versa
I’d tend to agree with you if kicking there ass wasn’t so much fun, I’ve got a pic of Dudley over my fireplace from this years regionals sitting in the stands pouting with his thumb shoved in the side of his jaw
FootballFan1999 Wrote:4-7, 4-7, 8-6, 4-7 the last four years. Don’t know how you can say that’s a “power house” type team. If you’re marking that as a heavy hitter on your schedule I just don’t know about it. I like Harlan county and there’s a lot of great people there, but they’re average at best.

I didn't say "power house," just worthy of respect for five district and three regional championships in 10 years.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:4-7, 4-7, 8-6, 4-7 the last four years. Don’t know how you can say that’s a “power house” type team. If you’re marking that as a heavy hitter on your schedule I just don’t know about it. I like Harlan county and there’s a lot of great people there, but they’re average at best.

FootballFan1999 Wrote:Keep living in the past like 90% of bell county. You got your pops outta the corbin away stands yet? With Belfry beatable, CAL open, Bell could possibly actually make a run. But they won’t because they won’t be battle tested when it matters.

Living in past? Some speak from both sides.
Corbin schedule doesn't compare to HC the last few years. Better take a look at it.
You are right, Bell is the best that ever was and will be. You guys have the best attitude, schedule, players and coaches. There you go. You are Number 1! You just have to beat Corbin!
Xerxes Wrote:Corbin schedule doesn't compare to HC the last few years. Better take a look at it.

I like the black bears but you are an idiot to think that their schedule was harder than Corbins over the last few years. Alcoa, Louisville Central, Mayfield, Beechwood, and both Pulaski county teams:please:
Xerxes Wrote:Corbin schedule doesn't compare to HC the last few years. Better take a look at it.

:eyeroll:
I believe this is a tougher non-district schefule for sure. You lost Middlesboro, Letcher, and Pike Central and picked up Collins, South Laurel, and Knox. That is an upgrade. Also, Harlan County will be better and with Whitley the jury is still out. I wish we had 1 more top notch opponent, but other than that it is a solid schedule. Not a great schedule but solid.
ArJay Wrote:I believe this is a tougher non-district schefule for sure. You lost Middlesboro, Letcher, and Pike Central and picked up Collins, South Laurel, and Knox. That is an upgrade. Also, Harlan County will be better and with Whitley the jury is still out. I wish we had 1 more top notch opponent, but other than that it is a solid schedule. Not a great schedule but solid.

South Laurel Confusednicker: I didn’t know they even had a team anymore...you sure it’s not your soccer schedule!!
This is hilarious bell co fans trying to put lipstick on the pig their hall of fame coach has threw together to rack up a bunch of wins!!! :flush:
single shot Wrote:South Laurel Confusednicker: I didn’t know they even had a team anymore...you sure it’s not your soccer schedule!!

South Laurel only had 30 players last year and 9 of them was senior, all starters
The schedule is O.K. just get ready to play on the road in round 3 and 4 if you can get there.
ArJay Wrote:I believe this is a tougher non-district schefule for sure. You lost Middlesboro, Letcher, and Pike Central and picked up Collins, South Laurel, and Knox. That is an upgrade. Also, Harlan County will be better and with Whitley the jury is still out. I wish we had 1 more top notch opponent, but other than that it is a solid schedule. Not a great schedule but solid.

Corbin has two of those and for some reason throw up Pulaski's when we have HC that beat them over the past. As I have said BG IS THE DIFFERENCE. I wish we had a like opponent. Your schedule is better with them.
single shot Wrote:South Laurel Confusednicker: I didn’t know they even had a team anymore...you sure it’s not your soccer schedule!!

South Laurel is an upgrade over Middlesboro. Collins is an upgrade on Pike Central. And Knox is an upgrade on Letcher.
Xerxes Wrote:Corbin has two of those and for some reason throw up Pulaski's when we have HC that beat them over the past. As I have said BG IS THE DIFFERENCE. I wish we had a like opponent. Your schedule is better with them.

You also seem to keep missing Beechwood also. Hate to point out you but hc beat Pulaski in 17 and that was the only time I found went all the way back to 14. So over the past pc is up by a large margin over hc. I am a hc fan, I love there offensive line and picked them to win most games last year and got left disappointed. So you trying to compare apples to oranges.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next