•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2019 Football Schedule
I will not put the kids name on here but I will PM you. No problem.
Hybrid Wrote:Would love to see some Corbin players head to Bell

I would love to see some Whitley County players head back home from both places.
NextGeneration Wrote:I am hearing about an investigation going on by administration here to see if there is any substance to allegations into Bell and Dudley himself recruiting one of Middlesboro’s kids. If the parents get on board the KHSAA will have it as well. French will not put up with Dudley and his recruiting. I hope they nail him for his talking to these kids and getting them to come to Bell then throwing them away when he uses them up. Has never cared for a kid other than his own when he finishes using them.

KHSAA ain't gonna do anything.
Will French also go after Knox Central? They came in and took Middlesboro’s best player last year, a stud freshman RB.
pjdoug Wrote:I would love to see some Whitley County players head back home from both places.

Dougie according to you every school around has a Whitley kid. Your saying the population of Williamsburg is better than Louisville. Hell man every kid isn’t a county kid.
I dont think Bell's schedule is a gauntlet by any means but it's not the worse either, IMO. I agree with some, it's about a middle of the pack schedule. But it is lacking that "one" game that makes it a really decent schedule. Regardless, with alot of the better 3A teams moving up, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Bell County win 2-3 games in November, maybe more. That's just my 2 cents.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I dont think Bell's schedule is a gauntlet by any means but it's not the worse either, IMO. I agree with some, it's about a middle of the pack schedule. But it is lacking that "one" game that makes it a really decent schedule. Regardless, with alot of the better 3A teams moving up, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Bell County win 2-3 games in November, maybe more. That's just my 2 cents.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see them lose in the second round either, and it would be the best Christmas present ever!!!
single shot Wrote:Wouldn’t surprise me to see them lose in the second round either, and it would be the best Christmas present ever!!!

Lol! That could also very well happen.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Dougie according to you every school around has a Whitley kid. Your saying the population of Williamsburg is better than Louisville. Hell man every kid isn’t a county kid.

You must be from Missouri so I'll have to show you sometime. You take me for a dummy. lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Dougie according to you every school around has a Whitley kid. Your saying the population of Williamsburg is better than Louisville. Hell man every kid isn’t a county kid.

Whitley County needs to build a wall across 25 W, 26 and 92 Confusednicker:
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Will French also go after Knox Central? They came in and took Middlesboro’s best player last year, a stud freshman RB.

Last year while Massengill was in charge. That is about the case, came in and gave his family member a coaching job to bring him down. He went so our administration said ok. This one doesn't want to go and Hilton is trying to talk him in to it. That is the difference. Both were recruiting, the one that is not interested in going in the first place is the one that can get you in trouble. But the last year was not on French' s watch.
NextGeneration Wrote:Last year while Massengill was in charge. That is about the case, came in and gave his family member a coaching job to bring him down. He went so our administration said ok. This one doesn't want to go and Hilton is trying to talk him in to it. That is the difference. Both were recruiting, the one that is not interested in going in the first place is the one that can get you in trouble. But the last year was not on French' s watch.

Thought it was funny that the team found a coaching position open week 10. If I were French I'd be trying to get him back. I'm sure there were other things given/promised other than the family member a coaching job.
Like maybe a house to rent very very cheap!
It is truly amazing that on every Bell Co. thread there is a turd corbin fan lurking about, talk about ate up.
Bell’s schedule is the topic. There might be recruiting, over paid employees, kids changing schools, but the Bell and Corbin rivalry is over. They’re 4A and Dudley isn’t going to reschedule them in the near future so stick to 2019 schedule.
NextGeneration Wrote:I am hearing about an investigation going on by administration here to see if there is any substance to allegations into Bell and Dudley himself recruiting one of Middlesboro’s kids. If the parents get on board the KHSAA will have it as well. French will not put up with Dudley and his recruiting. I hope they nail him for his talking to these kids and getting them to come to Bell then throwing them away when he uses them up. Has never cared for a kid other than his own when he finishes using them.

Caught word of this same thing ^ from multiple people. Lots of eyes on the situation.
Folks, I promise you that the KHSAA is doing nothing about recruiting or anything else.. They have a lot more important stuff to deal with..
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Thought it was funny that the team found a coaching position open week 10. If I were French I'd be trying to get him back. I'm sure there were other things given/promised other than the family member a coaching job.

I'm sure you're an expert at recruiting. lol
blueandgreen Wrote:It is truly amazing that on every Bell Co. thread there is a turd corbin fan lurking about, talk about ate up.

Confusednicker:
NextGeneration Wrote:Like maybe a house to rent very very cheap!

I've noticed a few schools use cheap housing to lure recruits in from areas.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Folks, I promise you that the KHSAA is doing nothing about recruiting or anything else.. They have a lot more important stuff to deal with..

it's their job to do something about it.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Folks, I promise you that the KHSAA is doing nothing about recruiting or anything else.. They have a lot more important stuff to deal with..

I am very curious as what is more important than making sure those school in their organization are following the rule? I would think that should be the first priority.
We’ve lost players to other sxhoools because we had poor coaching and don’t blame kids for leaving, now with that said, we will not lose anymore because our coaching staff (All Sports) has changed to one of the best in region and state..
blueandgreen Wrote:It is truly amazing that on every Bell Co. thread there is a turd corbin fan lurking about, talk about ate up.
And even more amazing that a blue and green c**k su%ker is following to see what every Corbin poster has to say. Hilarious!,
Jealousy is a horrible thing that can/will destroy a person or something.
With our basketball season ending tonight it is time to get excited about football. Several of our boys I seen at the game tonight have gotten noticeably bigger. I think we will be harder to get pushed around this year. Such an exciting time to be a Bobcat!
Do you skip baseball/softball?
HCS Wrote:Do you skip baseball/softball?

Sadly I’ve not been to a baseball game in a while but I hear we have a new coach!
Bell’s schedule is bad. However they should be better this year than last. I was surprised to see they scheduled Anderson for a scrimmage this year. That won’t go well for Bell but it will get them ready to run through that schedule. The Knox game will be a good one. Collins is terrible. Many of their players now at shelby.
Folks keep complaining about Bell Co's schedule. Corbin plays all these All American teams and still can't win State. 😂😂😂
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Must suck knowing that the best times at Bell County are in the past. Corbin’s best days are ahead. Meanwhile, Bell County can continue to practice basketball in early November. Pops ain’t getting out of the region championship again pal.

What YEAR was the last time Corbin won a State Title? I'm pretty sure Bell has won 2 since your last one. 😂😂
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next