•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2019 Football Schedule
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin steals players from Whitley for a century then Whitley steals a fired Corbin coach. Laughing uncontrollably. lol

We need to keep our players and start recruiting Knoxville Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Let's get some activity in here. lol.seriously look at this region now. Almost every single school has a quality coach

That is true with the exception of that butt hurt bunch north of us, there's gonna be some really good football minds strolling the sidelines this coming fall...
single shot Wrote:That is true with the exception of that butt hurt bunch north of us, there's gonna be some really good football minds strolling the sidelines this coming fall...

Confusednicker:
No Middlesboro???? why?
Spring practice is right around the corner. I can’t wait to see how we look this spring!
Sure it's pretty weak again next year
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Sure it's pretty weak again next year
John Dudley Hilton is back in town. I wonder if he will be helping coach?
ArJay Wrote:John Dudley Hilton is back in town. I wonder if he will be helping coach?

He can help Whitley County recruit players from Corbin.
pjdoug Wrote:He can help Whitley County recruit players from Corbin.
Wrong person, last name alone will see him left standing at a closed door to most Corbin households...
single shot Wrote:Wrong person, last name alone will see him left standing at a closed door to most Corbin households...

Corbin players don't live in Corbin households Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin players don't live in Corbin households Confusednicker:

May be top 5 post by you Dougie.....LOL:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
TheColonel Wrote:May be top 5 post by you Dougie.....LOL:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

Confusednicker:
Can’t wait for season!
I don’t want to say any names but if the rumors are true Bell is losing an assistant.
ArJay Wrote:I don’t want to say any names but if the rumors are true Bell is losing an assistant.

Go Colonels .lol
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Make no mistake, I don’t bash the county. I bash the people in charge at the county, but I wish the county well. I’d love it if Corbin and Whitley won their respective classes every year. I don’t have to bash Whitley to support Corbin. The fact that Corbin is the more relevant program isn’t up for debate though. Hope Irwin does a good job for you all.

Corbin winning their class year in and out? :biglmao::biglmao: I was told "we play for championships, that's our goal"....Goal not accomplished in my lifetime.
Wonder why Middlesboro and Bell don't play anymore?
Does anyone know?
I’d say it’s been more competitive in the last seven years than the past 25-30. With Middlesboro winning your last season in 2013. Massengill’s first season in 2014. And being more competitive than the score in 2016 (38-14) and 2017 (42-21- being down seven before some major injuries at half). I’d say this game will pick up real soon. Prob more competitive in the win and loss category in last seven meetings than Bell and Corbins last seven games with Bell not winning any. And we all know what happened there with the schedule.

Congrats to Coach Marple. Gonna be hard for Coach to replace him.
No it’s not... Bell has high school Adm. that will make it happen. Dudley will find a great replacement
smoke1015 Wrote:Corbin winning their class year in and out? :biglmao::biglmao: I was told "we play for championships, that's our goal"....Goal not accomplished in my lifetime.

Is this the glorious day when your posting what you really wanted to say?
Does anyone know when Bell starts spring practice?
What did Marple coach for Bell? Assume he was a coordinator.
Marple was D-coordinator. Not sure who will take his place. I heard spring practice will start after spring break.
Where did maples go
Marple is now the head coach at Taylor County.

Rumor has it Stephney has been spending a lot of time working on his throwing skills lately. Not that we will air it out, but expect a big improvement in this area of his game!
So who going be there new D coordinator
ArJay Wrote:Marple is now the head coach at Taylor County.

Rumor has it Stephney has been spending a lot of time working on his throwing skills lately. Not that we will air it out, but expect a big improvement in this area of his game!

Is there not another kid on the team capable of playing Qb? I mean this kid would be a terror in the slot or even as a wide out. Not saying he’s not doing great where he’s at but just seems he could help so much more at more of a natural position to him, either way heck of an athlete
I agree, he should play Qb, Rb and Slot Wr, let the Burnette Kid hand it off and throw it. Stephanie is an incredible athlete, move him all over the field and get him the nugget as many ways as you can.

But who knows what kind of promises the coaches had to make to get him to transfer in from Knoxville.

Extremely talented kid, hope he has a huge year and represents the mountains well at the college level.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next