Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Letcher Central
Let the debating begin! Johnson Central took one from Letcher Central 10-6 @ LCC. Best of 3 series. LCC is playing solid baseball as well as J.C. Best of Luck to both teams! Games to be played at Pikeville. Once again players and coaches..BEST OF LUCK!
LCC in 3 games.
im goin to go with jc in 2games.i dont think they can handle jb, matt, conley or even vance. so im goin with jc in 2 games
I hear JC HAS SOME NICE PITCHERS SO I will go with JC but I wouldn't mind to see LCC win.
LCC is a nice story this season but I think that JC has too many weapons and I will take JC in 3 games possibly only 2. I just think the 14th region overall was weak this year.
JC visits Pikeville for a quick 2 games and then off to Lexington!
Good luck Eagles!
JC in 2. Their pitching will be too much for LCC to handle.
i agree 14th was down this year could have picked 2 of 3 other teams that might have been better than LCC but they can win in the big games...i take JC in 3 games...but as i mentioned in another post, if infact LCC can push a game three meaning Blanton and Fife?(forgive the spelling) off of the mound then LCC can win
I deff agree JC's pitching is to much for LCC, but i got to represent my 14th region.Go Cougars!!!!!!
JC in 2. Fyffe and Blanton, two of the best pitchers in EKY, will be too much for LCC to handle.
I'm going to go with the Eagles in two. Does anyone know the starting times for the games next week?
I have "family" playing for LCCHS... so Good Luck to them & their team.
I have several friends with sons playing for JC, who have been friends with my son and All-Star teammates for years in Paintsville Little League.(We won (2) State Championships together with Paintsville Little League's Junior League program... those were some very sweet memories!)... Good Luck to the boys from JC.
JC must have offense if not it will go to the third game and that not's what they want to happen.
Prep Star Wrote:JC must have offense if not it will go to the third game and that not's what they want to happen.

And why would that be?

They scored 10 runs on them the first time they played.

BTW, you are the one that has said that they wouldn't even be here to begin with.
What time does this game begin on Monday? Anyone know?
Im picking JC to win by 2. JC 6 LCC 4
LCC in 3.
I hope that Coach Dean finds out when Fyffe pitches and pitches Sexton and pitches Tucker when Blanton pitches. Fyffe is probably too dominant for anyone in this area and could beat anyone 1-0. Tucker is tough, and arrogant enough to think he can beat anyone. That is what you have to have to pitch at this level. I say JC in 3, if the rotation is that way. If not, JC in 2.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:What time does this game begin on Monday? Anyone know?
First game is Wednesday.
And all games will begin at 6:30.! Best of Luck to both teams!
Johnson Central wins in a two game sweep.
bigpun Wrote:Johnson Central wins in a two game sweep.

I agree!!!
I haven't seen Letcher play at all this year, so I'm going to refrain from picking a winner. But from what I saw out of Johnson Central in the Regional Tournament, they will be hard to beat. Fyffe was virtually unhittable, and up and down that line-up, they can hit the ball...HARD! They play solid defense as well. Like I mentioned, I'm not picking a winner, but I do know that if Letcher is going to win, they will have to play a near perfect series.
LCC and JC play wednesday at 6
I think LCC will win in 3 games if Sexton, Tucker, and Collins pitch good games, and the proven defence can make the plays behind them, and if Adams, Hogg, and Cook are hitting the ball
It takes more than 3 guys to hit the ball for a team to win. LCC's team will have to have a total "TEAM" effort to win the game, not just a good game from 3 players. JC is really on a roll right now, and I don't think LCC can stop them.
Only time shall tell. 1 day away, and today the butterflies start entering the stomach, LOL!
im takin jchs in 2...pitching will dominate just like 2004 season.:Thumbs:
JC in two games. Fyffe and Blanton are in a zone. Baldwin is pitching pretty well also.
JC rolls sweeping in two games.
Congrats to both teams on great years!