Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donovan Going Back To UF?
is trying to opt out of his agreement with the Magic and go back to Florida. And just when you thought it couldn't get any crazier.
For those of you wanting a link to read have at it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6883162
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Donovan is becoming nothing but a sideshow in florida. Hes an idiot and if I were Florida, I would tell him to stay in Orlando.
If Orlando is smart, they'll release him... and if Florida is smart, they'll take him back...

The players in Orlando will blow him off, and the players in Florida will be glad to have him back...

Am I rhyming? lol....
Apparently,according to the Orlando Sentinel, The Orlando Magic are allowing Billy Donovan out of his contract...
Here's a story: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/co...-headlines
Yeah, Just read that this morning! Talk about a joke. I think him and Jai Lucas are PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!! Are they going or are they not...GETTING SO OLD! My gosh man, do you get confused like this on everything? If Eastern offered him a job, he would probably consider and say he is going, then opt out later that night, LOL!!!!!
Yeah I woke up to this story this morning on ESPN NEWS and couldnt believe it. He was happy in Florida and you cant mess with happiness, but he really should have thought this through.
right on STATS..Im just wondering if his daddy, Ricky Pitino called him and said "Billy......WHAT ARE YOU DOING???????" lol..if not, you KNOW he had that disaster in his mind right after he got on ESPN and told everybody how excited he was to be in Orlando...
i just read it on si.com.
Mr. Publicity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All this Billy Donovan stuff is ludacris.
Forever let it be known that Billy Donovan is not to be trusted. He is not a man of his word. He is now officially a "Flip-Flopper".
DevilsWin Wrote:Forever let it be known that Billy Donovan is not to be trusted. He is not a man of his word. He is now officially a "Flip-Flopper".

"Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-R. W. Emerson

If a person changes their mind on an important issue in
order to gain financially or politically, that's one
thing. But, to change one's mind after serious reflection,
that's not "flip-flopping." (See above quote)
Can you really say that 3 days is "serious reflection?"

Where's a quote about not thinking things through before you act on them?

Billy D, should have thought this decision out instead of so quickly jumping to the NBA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thecavemaster Wrote:"Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-R. W. Emerson

If a person changes their mind on an important issue in
order to gain financially or politically, that's one
thing. But, to change one's mind after serious reflection,
that's not "flip-flopping." (See above quote)

Just because Ralph Waldo Emerson said it doesn't make it so. I disagree Cavemaster. Billy Donovan=flip flop
I really think this will affect future recruiting at Florida. Recruits every year will be affected by Donavons flip flopping.
If I were the Magic i would tell him the door is over there and if i were florida id say thanks but no thanks
espn.com is reporting Orlando has released Billy from contract and will hire stan van gundy.