Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well, "we saw"
Uncle Sam just spent two years and over 26 million taxpayer dollars to make official, what any reasonable person already knew. The President nor any of his family or friends, collaborated with Russia to steal an election. Election stealing is the hallowed ground of Dems in the first place, ask any Cook Countian from the great state of Illinois, LOL. Republicans wanted the Mueller probe to go on unhindered just so that at its conclusion, the crybaby sore-loser Dems would finally have to shut up. Of course they won't. But again, reasonable people find their spirits lifted and those fence straddling Trump voters have been reassured. In the end, all the ballyhooing and false charges and the Mueller Probe, boiled down to spite-filled fits of conniption resulting from that scene on November 8, 2016, when liberals were out in the streets on their knees screaming the refrain over and over again, NOOOO!!! The news that night really ruined ol Hill's victory party and disappointed all the deep state big wigs.

But now that the collusion charge has been shown to have been a total lie, focus for 'the resistance' shifts to the obstruction of justice angle. So let me see if I can put this new and reemphasized charge in perspective. According to Dems and the rabid liberal press; Mr Trump, even though he had to have known he was innocent of collaboration with Russia, fired James Comey in an effort to avoid... wait what? He knew he was innocent and therefore had absolutely nada to fear but, he fired Comey anyway? Well now the Dems are finally making some sense. Since directors of the FBI, CIA etc. etc. serve at the pleasure of the President, and since Comey reportedly gave a pass to Hillary and then went rogue on some kind of a vendetta against Mr Trump, I'd have darn well fired him too. :Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Finally the AG has delivered his findings on the Mueller Report, and it would seem the conservative media are beginning to see through the fog bank. This idea that I have heard stated repeatedly over the course of the past two years, in which the Republican Conference and the conservative media have said that Democrats just don't understand, or cannot see the truth of this matter of Presidential persecution has been in a word, bunk.

Dems have understood the matter and their prosecution of same all too well IMHO. You don't dub the formal opposition of a duly elected president (not to mention the 65 million folks who voted for him) 'the resistance,' and still claim naiveté or innocence. In this case, contrary to the observation of William Shakespeare, 'the quality of mercy has been VERY strained.' But beginning with the past weekend and on into today there has been a torrent of calls for these folks to be held to account, as suddenly the cover being extended to those responsible is blown. The old saying "can't see the forest for the trees" which has been so readily extended to Dems via some kind of default olly olly home free, is gone. And in it's place is a variant... 'looking at the forest' can keep one from seeing the trees right in front of him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We'll see.

Confusednicker:
All the shows Urban Sombrero was watching:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1110027367882346496
^^LOL.

JFK (D) defeated Richard Nixon ® for the Presidency in 1960. In those days the US was still basking in the glow of the successes of WW2 and a booming economy. On top of that, Gen Dwight D Eisenhower had just served two terms as President. Every American was proud of their country and though there was the threat posed by the USSR and her nuclear ambitions, at the same time we knew our own military might was more than a match.

By the time November of 1960 rolled around many in the US would have liked to have seen another Republican President, but it was not to be. People were nonetheless receptive to Jack Kennedy, and supported him as their President. Now if you don't mind my saying it, though there was talk of Democrat shenanigans even back in that election, those were the days of sanity in this land. The two political parties were the Democrats and the Republicans, but that is where the similarities between them as compared to today, end. The popular vote margin of victory for JFK was a razor thin, 49.72% for JFK versus 49.55% for Nixon. JFK carried only 22 states, while Nixon carried 26.

The point? Resultant from that hotly contested election, there were no rampaging investigations, no resistance, no reporters sworn to help bring down the President. We were all still citizens of the same land, and we all loved our country. Then came along Viet Nam and the drug culture revolution which saw it's beginnings in California. BTW, anyone want to lay odds as to WHERE the marijuana, heroine and speed came from back then? Could it possibly have come up from our friends in Mexico? Oh no, far worse by way of trespass than the devastation caused by those illegal drugs, would be unthinkable act of profiling. :yikes: We just couldn't be guilty of that. But of even greater devastating consequence was the news reporting. Our youth grew up hearing about an immoral war being prosecuted by the US Government. Even then, if the media didn't like you there were constant charges of racial bias, and those in elective office were made to look like simple minded fools. The age of desecrating our own government was upon us. All the negativity poisoned the minds of our youth until today, almost all young people are ashamed of America and our noble heritage.

In other words beginning sometime in the late 60's, the American people became victims of the propaganda which emanated from America's major news agencies. What no foreign power could have ever accomplished, the destruction of Americanism, was nonetheless secured from within. It never occurred to us to question the accuracy of the nightly message being delivered by the likes of Cronkite and Brinkley. I for one despised the clever tones and inflections by which the integrity of our Republican leaders were challenged.

The short of it is this, though at some point down the road of life many liberal folks experience an awakening, case in point would be Tammy Bruce; The once outspoken ultra liberal President of the Los Angeles Chapter of NOW (national organization for women), has these days made quite the transition. Still a registered Democrat, today she is an avid supporter of President Trump and her sage and tested opinions are a welcome feature of any FOX News program on which she appears. But many people are not as fortunate as Tammy and they don't choose to moderate. Therefore among the things of which America does have to be ashamed, is the way in which we have allowed our educational system to be taken over by rabid libs. And where the news media may have dropped the indoctrinational ball, our schools and universities did not. The youth of America have been indoctrinated from an early age. This double barreled indoctrination under which the minds of our children have been nearly hopelessly poisoned continues on unabated. Instead of being taught the truth, Americans are forced to get their diploma from the school of hard knocks. They must choose their way out of the bondage of indoctrination. For this we ought to be ashamed. At the minimum we should be far more diligent to get the truth of our heritage told, and we ought to make efforts to change education back to a semblance of honorable studies.

In many ways America's lemming like rush off the cliff is our own fault. And in many ways the burden of liberal lies under which this nation's citizenry strains is not entirely the fault of their own. They need to hear the truth, because it's never too late to straighten up and fly right. Let the idiocy of the choices made in the midterms open our eyes, and let's vote the libs back out in 2020.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Some good points there by TRT and I just keep thinking back to when America elected JFK - I wasn't alive at the time but it had to be such a different culture. You think of the things today Kennedy let run through that the Democratic Party today would NEVER let happen....

1. At the time, Kennedy pushed through some of the largest tax cuts in history at the time, which were sweeping and across the board. The highest tax rate went from around 90% to 70%.

2. Kennedy appointed Byron White to the SCOTUS - one of the two dissenting judges in Roe v. Wade. Could you imagine the party outrage if a Democrat today tried to appoint a pro-life judge?
WideRight05 Wrote:Some good points there by TRT and I just keep thinking back to when America elected JFK - I wasn't alive at the time but it had to be such a different culture. You think of the things today Kennedy let run through that the Democratic Party today would NEVER let happen....

1. At the time, Kennedy pushed through some of the largest tax cuts in history at the time, which were sweeping and across the board. The highest tax rate went from around 90% to 70%.

2. Kennedy appointed Byron White to the SCOTUS - one of the two dissenting judges in Roe v. Wade. Could you imagine the party outrage if a Democrat today tried to appoint a pro-life judge?

True^^ What we have seen since the late 60's in my view, has been the birth of a political ideology which is in no way American. That ideology is neither Democrat or Republican, it is adversarial for hate's sake. That's why there is such a stark departure between today's Democrat Party and JFK's Democrat Party. An ultra far left ideology which has basically morphed into a false religion. The adherents of which are true believers who cannot even articulate their own point of view. All they can do is parrot some incoherent talking points they draw from TV. This political ideology basically, is as mindless as the raging hatred some sports fans feel towards rival teams.

The irony of which of course, would be the far left's charge of superficial shallowness made against supporters of the current President. They are so desperate for an example of thuggery to sensationalize on the news, that they jumped right on Jessie Smollett's MAGA lie with both feet. As they did all the other fake stories about racial bias over the past decade. All lies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In addition, one would have to be brain dead not to understand how badly the witch hunt has hurt Americans. Despite the optimism, I do not believe the Dems would ever allow NAFTA to go through. And China for example, has been waiting on the Mueller Report before they would commit to anything of substance in their trade talks with the US. Same with the European Union. Russia and North Korea are stiff-arming the administration as well because pending what they believed would be bad news for the Trump Administration, they didn't believe MR Trump had a ghost of a chance in 2020. Meanwhile Central American caravan organizers keep running more and more thousands of border crashers at us because Democrats have made the fact that prosecution for illegal immigration will not happen abundantly clear.

The losses attributable to all the above amounts to a massive amount of money. And that money comes from the wallets of the middle class. AND, there is no way Democrats can be elected without the help of the middle class. Now that's what I call contempt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dems hate america
^^ You said it! I've said this before but what Dems are all about right now, would be like half the crew of an ocean liner continually sneaking around trying to scuttle the ship, while the other half knocks themselves out trying to undo the damage. Meanwhile up on the passenger decks nobody really knows what the heck is going on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Bob Mueller testimony a dud. Breaking a decades long stretch of being continually one-upped by Democrats, today Republicans skillfully exposed how full of holes the 32 month long witch hunt really was. And all Democrats did was to further expose their hatred for the President and the 65 million voters who voted for him. Additionally exposed was the Dem's unforgivable desire to undo an American election. What a cavalcade of clowns.

Today, America saw. The longer President Trump occupies the White House the more will come to light. We'll see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-25-2019, 04:23 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Uncle Sam just spent two years and over 26 million taxpayer dollars to make official, what any reasonable person already knew. The President nor any of his family or friends, collaborated with Russia to steal an election. Election stealing is the hallowed ground of Dems in the first place, ask any Cook Countian from the great state of Illinois, LOL. Republicans wanted the Mueller probe to go on unhindered just so that at its conclusion, the crybaby sore-loser Dems would finally have to shut up. Of course they won't. But again, reasonable people find their spirits lifted and those fence straddling Trump voters have been reassured. In the end, all the ballyhooing and false charges and the Mueller Probe, boiled down to spite-filled fits of conniption resulting from that scene on November 8, 2016, when liberals were out in the streets on their knees screaming the refrain over and over again,  NOOOO!!! The news that night really ruined ol Hill's victory party and disappointed all the deep state big wigs.

But now that the collusion charge has been shown to have been a total lie, focus for 'the resistance' shifts to the obstruction of justice angle. So let me see if I can put this new and reemphasized charge in perspective. According to Dems and the rabid liberal press;  Mr Trump, even though he had to have known he was innocent of collaboration with Russia, fired James Comey in an effort to avoid... wait what? He knew he was innocent and therefore had absolutely nada to fear but, he fired Comey anyway? Well now the Dems are finally making some sense. Since directors of the FBI, CIA etc. etc. serve at the pleasure of the President, and since Comey reportedly gave a pass to Hillary and then went rogue on some kind of a vendetta against Mr Trump, I'd have darn well fired him too. :Clap:
Have you ever been right on anything ?

“This is what collusion with Russia looks like": Feds say Manafort pal gave campaign info to spies | Salon.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-16-2021, 12:30 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 04:23 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Uncle Sam just spent two years and over 26 million taxpayer dollars to make official, what any reasonable person already knew. The President nor any of his family or friends, collaborated with Russia to steal an election. Election stealing is the hallowed ground of Dems in the first place, ask any Cook Countian from the great state of Illinois, LOL. Republicans wanted the Mueller probe to go on unhindered just so that at its conclusion, the crybaby sore-loser Dems would finally have to shut up. Of course they won't. But again, reasonable people find their spirits lifted and those fence straddling Trump voters have been reassured. In the end, all the ballyhooing and false charges and the Mueller Probe, boiled down to spite-filled fits of conniption resulting from that scene on November 8, 2016, when liberals were out in the streets on their knees screaming the refrain over and over again,  NOOOO!!! The news that night really ruined ol Hill's victory party and disappointed all the deep state big wigs.

But now that the collusion charge has been shown to have been a total lie, focus for 'the resistance' shifts to the obstruction of justice angle. So let me see if I can put this new and reemphasized charge in perspective. According to Dems and the rabid liberal press;  Mr Trump, even though he had to have known he was innocent of collaboration with Russia, fired James Comey in an effort to avoid... wait what? He knew he was innocent and therefore had absolutely nada to fear but, he fired Comey anyway? Well now the Dems are finally making some sense. Since directors of the FBI, CIA etc. etc. serve at the pleasure of the President, and since Comey reportedly gave a pass to Hillary and then went rogue on some kind of a vendetta against Mr Trump, I'd have darn well fired him too. :Clap:

“This is what collusion with Russia looks like": Feds say Manafort pal gave campaign info to spies | Salon.com

I'm always right. But tell your daddy Cardfan he's really grasping at straws sending you this one.

Hair salons have more credibility than Salon.com. But I've spent enough of my time arguing with a guy who lays around most of the time on the dole,  and spends the rest lying to himself and then trying to take his clinical obsession with Democrats out on others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-16-2021, 03:44 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I'm always right. But tell your daddy Cardfan he's really grasping at straws sending you this one.

Hair salons have more credibility than Salon.com. But I've spent enough of my time arguing with a guy who lays around most of the time on the dole,  and spends the rest lying to himself and then trying to take his clinical obsession with Democrats out on others.

Dip, duck, dive, dodge, and blame the messenger. 

Big Grin 

I don’t need to help @vector#1. The man sends you guys in fits constantly.  

Got my popcorn out most of the time.
(04-16-2021, 03:44 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Is the story false ?
Was there collusion between Dear Leader campaign and Russia ?
You sounding like your Boy Quooter now
I can't recall if you have ever been right
4 years of lies are being outed and disproven. It’s hard for these guys to admit the truth.
(04-16-2021, 07:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: 4 years of lies are being outed and disproven. It’s hard for these guys to admit the truth.

You would know since you were the one telling all the lies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-16-2021, 09:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 07:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: 4 years of lies are being outed and disproven. It’s hard for these guys to admit the truth.

Cool

truth is bright.
(04-16-2021, 09:41 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Cool

truth is bright.

Put something up for our reading entertainment. Not conjecture, not hollow charges, not anonymous sources. One thing that proves Trump lied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-16-2021, 10:38 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 09:41 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Cool

truth is bright.

Put something up for our reading entertainment. Not conjecture, not hollow charges, not anonymous sources. One thing that proves Trump lied.
Well it wasn't a witch hunt after all 
All those Republicans who Lied for Dear Leader are traitors 

There was Trump-Russia collusion — and Trump pardoned the colluder (msn.com)
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
Another one bites the dust

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/politics/...index.html

The only FRAUD was they voted for a Russian 2 times
No response on this on @vector#1 .

Either these cats are spending their Biden stimmy or ain’t got much to say.
(03-30-2019, 03:57 AM)2face Wrote: Dems hate america

You really believe that?   That is just an asinine statement.  No other way to say it.  Why would people like me hate this country? I hate when leaders incite insurrections at the Capitol, trying to undue a legitimate election . From where I sit, those who don't harshly condemn an atrocious act like that and continue to deny that people were hurt and killed by Trump's mob truly must hate America as well as democracy.
(04-22-2021, 12:36 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

You really believe that?   That is just an asinine statement.  No other way to say it.  Why would people like me hate this country? I hate when leaders incite insurrections at the Capitol, trying to undue a legitimate election . From where I sit, those who don't harshly condemn an atrocious act like that and continue to deny that people were hurt and killed by Trump's mob truly must hate America as well as democracy.
2face part of the FB crowd couldn't show you America on a map

And then there are those people who sit where I sit and would rather wait until one scintilla of proof implicating Trump comes out. All I heard him say was "we'll have to wait and see what the VP does," and to "peacefully let your voices be heard." NO guns were confiscated on the person of any so-called rioter. Not one. I mean, I know those running the place seem a little namby pamby these days. But overthrowing the government with 4 stun guns that were still locked up in cars far away from the Capital grounds, seems a bit of a stretch to me.

I don't know who 2face is but there can be zero by way of question that Dems hate traditional conservative America. Hence the fundamental transformation, the resistance, court packing, making DC a state against the best wishes of Madison as spelled out clearly in Federalist 43, defunding police, and on and on and on it goes.

AFTR as it applies to the libs on here, quoting CNN articles is worse than not sourcing at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-22-2021, 03:02 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

And then there are those people who sit where I sit and would rather wait until one scintilla of proof implicating Trump comes out. All I heard him say was "we'll have to wait and see what the VP does," and to "peacefully let your voices be heard." NO guns were confiscated on the person of any so-called rioter. Not one. I mean, I know those running the place seem a little namby pamby these days. But overthrowing the government with 4 stun guns that were still locked up in cars far away from the Capital grounds, seems a bit of a stretch to me.

I don't know who 2face is but there can be zero by way of question that Dems hate traditional conservative America. Hence the fundamental transformation, the resistance, court packing, making DC a state against the best wishes of Madison as spelled out clearly in Federalist 43, defunding police, and on and on and on it goes.

AFTR as it applies to the libs on here, quoting CNN articles is worse than not sourcing at all.
And you support a Russian Hack, Liar, and tried to over throw a legitimate and fair election(not counting the republicans fraud in Penn.)