Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 10 Corbin 7
FootballFan1999 Wrote:You think hazard and barbourville are on the same level?

No. Hazard recruits at a higher level. as does Corbin.
pjdoug Wrote:No. Hazard recruits at a higher level. as does Corbin.

Always whining about something. Too much whitley in your blood.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Always whining about something. Too much whitley in your blood.

That's your excuse. You don't like truth. I'm ALL Whitley.
pjdoug Wrote:it seems that you lame Corbin fans are obsessed to revisit an old post to strut like roosters and crow just before getting shutdown by a small school like Hazard.
it was on the top of the baseball thread. You losers live to get a win over Corbin in something..anything. It's sad, it really is.
HOFER Wrote:it was on the top of the baseball thread. You losers live to get a win over Corbin in something..anything. It's sad, it really is.
You are definitely a sad loser. You recruit 3 counties and can't beat a little 1A school.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:It’s an advantage to have 200 kids to choose from instead of 1000? That makes zero sense. Small schools occasionally upset big schools. But you see Knox win their district year in year out in most sports because they’re stuck with all 1A schools. Same reason why it’s tough for williamsburg to make it to Region majority of years because they’re 1A stuck with a 4A and two 5As.

I’d just like to hear blue and greens thoughts so far. I already know PJ will say half of Corbins team is actually Whitley’s. Lol

My thoughts are, we went 2-0 vs the puppies this year just be glad Whitley Co was able to start hitting the ball toward the end of the game or it would have been 3-0
blueandgreen Wrote:My thoughts are, we went 2-0 vs the puppies this year just be glad Whitley Co was able to start hitting the ball toward the end of the game or it would have been 3-0

bell will be the talk next season in baseball if they let london pitch
Bell can’t beat themself... 51st District is by far the weakest in the region and can’t see anyone weaker in the state..
51st has a hard time competing within 10 runs of top 5 in our region.. I don’t like to be negative, but it s sad.. I watched almost every district game and district tournament. The baseball is sad 😢
I have to say I’m scratching my head here. And trust me I don’t have a dog in this fight. I’m actually from the 16th region but I just read this whole thread and I can’t understand ur comment. You say that 51st is weakest district in your region and couldn’t come within 10 runs of your top teams. But looking at the schedule seems to me like Knox which is in the 51st district faired pretty good. They lost to Corbin twice. Once by 7 runs and then by 4 in the region championship game. Both games they was under 10 runs against the best team in the region. Then they lost to Whitley by only 1 run.
Then they beat Barbourville twice, and 1 of those wins they run ruled B’ville in 5 innings. Then I turn to Clay Co and N. Laurel. Knox beat Clay twice run ruling them in 5 inn during the region tourney and also beat N Laurel twice in back to back days and also run ruling them once.
Now B’ville is also in the 51st. They beat Whitley in the region semi finals, and also beat Clay Co once. B’ville also only lost to Hazard (14th region I know) by 1 run and this is a Hazard team that is really good and seems like every year has a legit shot of going to the state tourney. So best I can tell your argument makes you look extremely foolish. I understand you may not like those schools and teams, and I know nothing about your team or any of these others, just what I see on web page with records and runs scored and such. So although u may say the 51st is worst team in state and can’t compete within 10 runs of the top 5 teams in the region I just blew your theory up. Good luck to your team and all the teams down south of Ashland. I’m always rooting for south eastern KY teams regardless of the region
I’m sorry, meant 52nd district. That’s why they call me crazy Jack!
Bell Co, Harlan, Harlan co. and Boro..
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:bell will be the talk next season in baseball if they let london pitch

Who the heck is London?