Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vince McMahon presumed dead
Wilkes-Barre, Pa. – A night originally designated Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night turned deadly when the WWE Chairman’s limousine burst into a fiery explosion just moments after Mr. McMahon stepped into it. Permanently uprooting the world of sports-entertainment, the Chairman has been presumed dead in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mcmahonpresumeddead
Wow
Is this a fake death or what?
blackcat_student Wrote:Is this a fake death or what?

Thats what I was trying to figure out.
I dont think it is fake i was watching it and as soon as he closed the door his limo burst into flames.
I'm going through news stations and they are not reporting anything so I guess it was fake.
blackcat_student Wrote:I'm going through news stations and they are not reporting anything so I guess it was fake.
I would have thought this would have been all over espn if it was true.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mcmahonpresumeddead

Local authorities stated it was still too early to declare anything as fact, including exactly what caused the explosion, but they described the blast as an apparent “car bombing.” They also revealed that as of 11:30 p.m. EST, no body had been recovered from the incinerated wreckage.

Firefighters were quick to assess the scene, taping off sections of the parking lot to protect scores on onlookers – mostly our fans – from potential injury. Despite the intense heat and ubiquitous clouds of black smoke, countless people spilled out of the arena to get a closer look at the chaos they had just seen happen live on the Titan Tron.

“By the time we arrived on the scene, the entire automobile was on fire,” explained a Wilkes-Barre firefighter on the scene. “It was like an inferno and our guys were doing whatever they could to contain it as quickly as possible. In my 27 years with the fire department, I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The emblazoned limousine was engulfed by flames that reached skyward at estimated heights of more than 50 feet. The sight of the charred debris led to speculation that there was no conceivable way anyone could have escaped from the limo alive. Early assessments from local firefighters and police officers sent a similar feeling regarding the probability of the Chairman’s survival.

“We’re doing our best to respect the McMahon family and the fans of WWE,” the firefighter said. “However, with that said, we have not found anything – there hasn’t been confirmation that Mr. McMahon’s body was extracted from the limo.”

As the physical body of Mr. McMahon remains to be uncovered, perhaps the most perplexing piece to this puzzle is the Chairman’s uncanny, almost clairvoyant premonition of tonight’s grim events. Over the last few weeks on WWE programming, the swaggering, well-off billionaire seemed to unravel right before the eyes of millions. Speaking of a threatening presence that lurked in his foreseeable future, Mr. McMahon even cited the looming of a “black cloud” last week – a cloud very similar to the post-combustive smoke that billowed above his limousine tonight.

Was this evening an eerie prophecy fulfilled for Mr. McMahon, given his recent premonitions? Or was it simply a fateful execution of coincidence? The ominous reality is that what was brushed off as incoherent ramblings of a broken man and former ECW World Champion actually may have proven to be an exercising of a recently discovered sixth sense.

Sources say given the nature of the apparent car bombing, federal authorities may be called in for a more thorough investigation that would supersede local Pennsylvania authorities.
I'm the same...wondering if this is fake or not.
warriorpride Wrote:I dont think it is fake i was watching it and as soon as he closed the door his limo burst into flames.

I was watchin it too. Ya never know though, coulda been a stunt man. Maybe Vince crawled out the other side. Vince's foot disappeared once, then it came back out, then went back in and shut the door, then BOOM, the car is in flames.
http://www.timesleader.com/ news paper for wilkes-barre,pa mentions nothing about this and this would be big time front page if it was true in the hometown newspaper.
This just happened an hour ago. I wouldn't expect it to be in the newspaper just yet.
I'm hoping that it is a hoax.
Beef Wrote:I'm hoping that it is a hoax.

I'll bet it is. If it aint, that's a chicken shit way to go out IMO.
Redneck Wrote:This just happened an hour ago. I wouldn't expect it to be in the newspaper just yet.

Trust me if this was true espn and the whole nation would know about it I think it is a hoax untill a site or news station reports it other than http://www.wwe.com.

btw the site updates with breaking news because there was somthing that was updated at like 10:43 pm and said breaking news.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Trust me if this was true espn and the whole nation would know about it I think it is a hoax untill a site or news station reports it other than www.wwe.com.

btw the site updates with breaking news because there was somthing that was updated at like 10:43 pm and said breaking news.

10-4 heard that...
I think its just part of an angle. Had it been real not only would it have been all over the news, but I doubt WWE would have a link to the explosion footage on their website.
Its fake for sure. heres how i know...
- if it were real, the camera would be dropped and you would hear people yelling in the background out of shear horror
- its not being reported on anything other than wwe.
- the whole site would probably be shut down if it were true

This is just another storyline that Stephanie McMahon has cooked up....and it sure smells like shit to me. But on another note, I'm going to the RAW house show this Friday at the Rupp! YEA!!
I agree it probably was fake, if it were real don't you think you would hear someone scream? I never heard a thing but the flames.
Well, I'm just glad that he will be out of action for a while....he ruins everything when he puts himself in storylines.
He needs to be out after those two grannys got out there in their nighties and barked like dogs...lol
GRIZZ Wrote:He needs to be out after those two grannys got out there in their nighties and barked like dogs...lol

You mean to tell me you didn't like seein the Fabulous Mula in her night gown.
Redneck Wrote:You mean to tell me you didn't like seein the Fabulous Mula in her night gown.

Thats beside the point Redneck, and how did I get drawn into this anyways..But if you want my personal opinion of it:Thumbs: Smile
GRIZZ Wrote:Thats beside the point Redneck, and how did I get drawn into this anyways..But if you want my personal opinion of it:Thumbs: Smile

Smile That's what I thought.

I hope it aint true, I would never wish that upon anyone. I do hope that VInce don't show his face on Raw or any other WWE show or pay per view ever again.
I just don't know how someone could pull a sick prank like that. I hate going to funerals and I don't know how I would be knowing that I saw the mans final seconds. My brother saw a guy wreck a big rig in front of Highland Elementary a few years ago and the driver was ejected and killed. He went over to him and said the thing that got to him the most was seeing the lunchbox, because the guy woke up that morning not thinking it was his last. He is still pretty torn up about that. But if he pulled that off and it was a hoax I agree he should never show his face again.
its a storyline, not a prank...theres a difference. its just like a soap opera, but for men. lol
LOL, if anyone thought it was real from that video, you're crazy, he doesn't say a word as he leaves, not even about the change of limo, I don't even watch wrestling and I know this is fake.
Well just don't rule anything out, stranger stuff has happend. Who would've thought that the Blue Blazer(Owen Hart) would've fell 50 feet because his rig malfunctioned and busted his face on the turnbuckle killing him instantly at a pay-per view about 8 years ago. I saw that happen and I thought it was just a joke until the news the next morning.
GRIZZ Wrote:Well just don't rule anything out, stranger stuff has happend. Who would've thought that the Blue Blazer(Owen Hart) would've fell 50 feet because his rig malfunctioned and busted his face on the turnbuckle killing him instantly at a pay-per view about 8 years ago. I saw that happen and I thought it was just a joke until the news the next morning.

Very true, we sat right there and watched it happen.
Yea, but guys, this is fake. no doubt