Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College World Series
Who Does everyone think will win the CWS?

I really hope Louisville wins it. But I think Arizona State will win it.
Go Cards! UNC is pretty tough!
I hope Louisville but i think UNC or Rice.
I REALLY want UofL to win it all. The Cards are riding a huge wave of emotion and are peaking at the right time. I am not going to discuss any other team. They are my "pick" of the tournament.

What is everyone's fav CWS food to enjoy while watching the games?
Lisa Douglas Wrote:What is everyone's fav CWS food to enjoy while watching the games?

Steak and Baked Tator was what i was eatin, when the Cards killed OK St. lol
Rice should win it all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Rice should win it all.
I would say Rice and North Carolina, but I would LOVE to see the Cards pull it out.
I think UofL because they've been playing good and strong in the tournament.
Haven't watched the tube lately. When do the games kick off?
Friday at 2.
Right around the end of the Tiger Carwash...
I'm making my grocery list and planning to make corndogs!
Louisville is up 10-7 on Rice in the 6th.
YES!! Rice came back and beat U of L today!

I hope anybody else in the tournament wins over the Cards. Rice, MSU, whatever. In fact, I really don't want them to win in any sport.

Go CATS!!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UL played a hell of a game today. Through the first 5 innings, they scored 10 runs and had 14 hits. Rice put in their reliever (#3) and he held the Cards to 1 hit until the 9th inning. Rice had timely hitting and played very aggressive. Great game, Cards. Good luck against Mississippi State.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:UL played a hell of a game today. Through the first 5 innings, they scored 10 runs and had 14 hits. Rice put in their reliever (#3) and he held the Cards to 1 hit until the 9th inning. Rice had timely hitting and played very aggressive. Great game, Cards. Good luck against Mississippi State.

I will give U of L their props on an outstanding season, and for hanging with the best team in the CWS for a while, but I still would love to see them get beat out as soon as possible.

Go Cats... er, I mean, go Bulldogs!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow Lousville really gave a great effort but i actually look for Arizona State to win it all.