Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor.
Paintsville basketball players heading to JC.
If so, things will go down this year and khsaa may have to actually do something.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
4low Wrote:Paintsville basketball players heading to JC.

I heard it was their best baseball player and best football player.:popcorn:
Spud6 Wrote:If so, things will go down this year and khsaa may have to actually do something.

About who?
Tell me more
jetpilot Wrote:About who?

About kids switching from a city school to the county school 2 miles down the road. No way Paintsville would let this go without a fight with the KHSAA
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:About kids switching from a city school to the county school 2 miles down the road. No way Paintsville would let this go without a fight with the KHSAA

Paintsville has got plenty of kids from the county school over the years so if a couple go the other way I don't see how an argument could be made.
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville has got plenty of kids from the county school over the years so if a couple go the other way I don't see how an argument could be made.

To me it’s completely different. Independent to county school just means something different to me.
#BBFL
Is anyone going to actually name a player here?
TheOracle Wrote:Is anyone going to actually name a player here?

I don't know if this is who the original poster is speaking of but the Williams siblings are moving to Johnson Central.
Don't see that happening. Dad is on the school board. Not a good move for the kids or anyone involved. A lot of baggage here.
Spud6 Wrote:To me it’s completely different. Independent to county school just means something different to me.

How is it different?
Careful mentioning names of the student athlete. Being under the "rumor" heading, names are okay but NOT negative comments.

Thank you.

Smile
Spud6 Wrote:To me it’s completely different. Independent to county school just means something different to me.

Nope, same rules for everyone.
Is it the kid or the parents?
I did hear that SW is at JC now but I've not talked to anyone to confirm it.
Kid is at school at Paintsville today. Nothing but a rumor.
Absolute nightmare situation.... transfers, involved parents as board members, and players with bad attitudes. This is the equivalent of taking a flame thrower to a high school program.
Paintsville can take credit for 90% of drama in the 15th region over the last few years. I am still hearing from more than 1 person they will lose people to Johnson Central when school starts next year. Who knows.