Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County Cardinals got a new PG
Word is they landed a stud sophomore from Tolsia(WV). Jesse Muncy
Muncy has enrolled and is at Sheldon Clark
I see a lot of ally oop basketball coming back to Inez like in the days of Justin Johnson when he had that good little point guard. Chase Parsley I believe?
Martin County has lost their share of talent due to transfers, so its nice to see someone transfer in. I know last season they had some ballyhooed transfer who didnt actually play, so hopefully Muncy will be ready to go next season.

It would be nice to see Martin County have a great first season in their new school.
Kid is the real deal. Martin County will have a really nice first season.
WV high school basketball is weak. I am holding to make a judgment on this one, I want to see how he does against 15th region competition. It’s nice to have a huge center but as we have seen the last two years it hasn’t even played a part in winning any big games in tournament play.
WV basketball about like Kentuckys. None of their in state kids good enough to play at WVU or UK.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:WV basketball about like Kentuckys. None of their in state kids good enough to play at WVU or UK.

I wouldnt say that. Last year WVU had chase harler Logan routt Brandon knapper and taveon Horton all from WV. Class of 2020 you could see Jalen bridges kaden Matheny David early all sign there.
I’m saying at the sweet 16 level it’s not even close.
I think West Virginia is just as good.
Not no stud. Average player. Don't go blowing him out of the water.
Kid is an awesome athlete. He dropped 39 on JC last year at JC. He’s definitely above average.
IntheZone Wrote:Kid is an awesome athlete. He dropped 39 on JC last year at JC. He’s definitely above average.

Not that it really matters, but he actually scored 14 points in the JC/Tolsia game last year.
Martin County is over rated. The 15th region is gonna come down to SV, Pikeville, Paintsville, and JC.
IntheZone Wrote:Kid is an awesome athlete. He dropped 39 on JC last year at JC. He’s definitely above average.

FWIW, here is the official box score from the JC v. Tolisa, WV. game from last year.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1559529668]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Well I was told wrong then I apologize. I have seen the kid play. Football and basketball. He is definitely above average athlete.