Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 10 Wolfe County 8
Game was not as close as the score indicates. Estill took a 10-1 lead into the 7th. Wolfe would plate 7 runs to make it respectable.

If Estill is gonna win region they can't allow any team to score that many runs in an inning.

Wolfe is a solid team and is well coached. Should make for a fun region tournament.
Strikeout King Wrote:Game was not as close as the score indicates. Estill took a 10-1 lead into the 7th. Wolfe would plate 7 runs to make it respectable.

If Estill is gonna win region they can't allow any team to score that many runs in an inning.

Wolfe is a solid team and is well coached. Should make for a fun region tournament.

Hey man, let's give credit to Wolfe County. They put up 7 runs in one inning. When trying to figure out if it was bad Estill or good Wolfe, it can't be one sided, gotta give Wolfe some love. They caught some breaks with perfectly placed balls, but still gotta give them all the credit. They did it. We were close to losing the game man. Just my thoughts. Gotta credit the opposition. The final score is what it is. If that inning happened earlier in the game, we have a totally different perspective on it.... I don't discredit it because it happened in the last inning, isn't that clutch? We put our starting pitcher in who was fresh... And nothing changed.... Not over til it's over.
I did at the bottom of my orginal post. Wolfe is a great team and will be a hard out for anyone in the region tournament.
I think the region is a 3 team race with estill being the front runner till someone beats them.
Estill
Wolfe
Jackson City

Then I think KCC & LCC can upset someone if they play bad.
Wolfe has all the pieces but don’t seem to have figured it out yet. Jackson can hit but can also struggle in the field. Estill isn’t the Estill of old but they can still play and have some serious pop in their lineup.
Strikeout King Wrote:I did at the bottom of my orginal post. Wolfe is a great team and will be a hard out for anyone in the region tournament.

I suppose. I'll say this, I could see someone saying it's fairly accurate for the teams maybe a bit deceptive for the game... But, if you score 7 runs in an inning you earned it. Even an out of the park homerun.