Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restaurant row?
A TRUCK STOP!!!!! You have go to be kidding me... This land can be used for so much more (if this is true). Pikeville needs to branch out and develop that part of town. The only big store down that way is a Food City.. witha huge lot in front which someone will probably turn into another carwash!!!!!
i would love to see any of this go in, we need some more variety!
I would hope that this town would eventually want something different than just restaurants. I think obesity is already rampant in this area so get so business or something else in here. After the row of restaurants goes in behind Wal-Mart hopefully someone will make the decision to get more businesses to come (but get the Buffalo Wind Wings first lol I love that place).
Dude i would love a Fridays here whenever im in Lexington i get some ribs from there its really my all time favorite place to eat
I am all for TGI Fridays and The Olive Garden!
Thorn67 Wrote:Dude i would love a Fridays here whenever im in Lexington i get some ribs from there its really my all time favorite place to eat

Sounds good too! I hope we just get something other than fast food lol. I have mention a few posts back on here. Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Outback steakhouse are the three names I have heard the most.
BTW is your picture just of a head or is there something in the background that I can't see?
Thorn67 Wrote:Dude i would love a Fridays here whenever im in Lexington i get some ribs from there its really my all time favorite place to eat
:notworthy...There ribs are the best.
Skyline Chili would be great, I love that place.
Its just a head
Thorn67 Wrote:Its just a head

LOL any other significance? Just curious.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Skyline Chili would be great, I love that place.

I hate Skyline chili, or at least the version of it they serve at Kings Island! Nasty stuff... Tongueuke:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would love to see these restaurants come in but it won't happen. They have requirements for these places. Buffalo Wild Wings requires a certain population, a large percent of that population has to be people between 21 and 30 years of age, and the road has to have so many people come through it everyday. Some of these places have requirements for operation that Pikeville doesn't have.
I heard they was putting in a sonic beside Burger King
The_Pistol Wrote:I heard they was putting in a sonic beside Burger King

I think it is actually suppose to be on that lil knoll in between gamestop and that new bank. If those directions are not clear just look for it the next time you are over there, you will notice it.
It would be great if we could get a Sonic, Steak and Shake, and Olive Garden and my taste buds would be happy. THEN we need some retail stores! An Old Navy, Aeropostale.. Best Buy.. heck even a Kohl's. Something other than food (after those other three go in!). Ive wanted an Old Navy here for forever. Not that it's my favorite store, but I hate traveling so far for decent clothes, especially during Christmas! lol
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I think it is actually suppose to be on that lil knoll in between gamestop and that new bank. If those directions are not clear just look for it the next time you are over there, you will notice it.

Is that big enough? It doesnt seem big enough for all of the drive in booths and whatnot that go along with Sonic.
Lol i went to one in SC where you could only eat inside.:o
Brittany0121 Wrote:Is that big enough? It doesnt seem big enough for all of the drive in booths and whatnot that go along with Sonic.

I thought it looked pretty small but if you look at it a little closer (not in passing) you will see that it is a good chunck of land.
BTW That is just where I have heard it is suppose to go in at.
Has anyone else heard that we are suppose to be getting a Japanese steakhouse? If this is true I don't know how good of an idea that would be. Prove me wrong people! Would anyone go to it, and would the amount of people be enough the support it?
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Has anyone else heard that we are suppose to be getting a Japanese steakhouse? If this is true I don't know how good of an idea that would be. Prove me wrong people! Would anyone go to it, and would the amount of people be enough the support it?
yep, see page one.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:yep, see page one.

Thanks! But only guy said anything about eating there. I was just wondering if many other people would go.