• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little League All-Star Tournament
The tournament for the 9-10 and 11-12's start on June 30th. I'm sure the Jr. League and Senior League will be during the same time frame. Once again the tournament will be held in Paintsville.

Who is the favorite this year? Below is the list for the 9-10 and the 11-12 year old teams that are participating.
East Ridge
Morgan Co.
Prestonsburg
Phelps
Whitesburg
Knott Co.
H.A.P.
Fleming-Neon
Belfry
Beaver Creek
Paintsville
Virgie
I think the Tourney will be wide open this year. Should be a fine Tourney as always. The Jr. League Tourney is also at Paintsville. The teams that are playing in it are:

Paintsville
Belfry
Knott
Prestonsburg
Beaver Creek

Double Elimination format.

Should also be a good tourney. Good Luck to all the teams.
I love this time of year! Best of Luck to all teams!
I have to agree!!! I LOVE this time of year!!!! Smile
I also agree, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say HAP does very good in the 11 and 12 year old tourny. That Dylan Hamilton, if playing, can throw the ball hard when he's on the mound, and they have a good supporting cast as well. Anybody know when HAP plays?
HAP plays Knott Co. on Saturday @ 11:45....
Ok Thank You. Is that the 12 year olds?
OnCeABobcat Wrote:Ok Thank You. Is that the 12 year olds?

YEP... I can find out the 9-10's if you want that too...
I'm for Fleming-Neon, as always. That Jordan Short is a twelve year old this year. If he plays than he's sure 2 do really good is my opinion:biggrin:
OnCeABobcat Wrote:I also agree, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say HAP does very good in the 11 and 12 year old tourny. That Dylan Hamilton, if playing, can throw the ball hard when he's on the mound, and they have a good supporting cast as well. Anybody know when HAP plays?
Are the HAP kids that played in two different leagues able to play?
haha, yeah that's an EXCELLENT question!!
Old Timer Wrote:Are the HAP kids that played in two different leagues able to play?

If I'm not mistaken. They can play in 2 different leagues (i.e....LL & CR), But, according to LL rules they can only be on one All Star team and if they choose LL. They can play in other games with other teams up untill the LL Tourney starts. Then they have to play with their LL All Start Team exclusively untill finished.
OffTheHook Wrote:If I'm not mistaken. They can play in 2 different leagues (i.e....LL & CR), But, according to LL rules they can only be on one All Star team and if they choose LL. They can play in other games with other teams up untill the LL Tourney starts. Then they have to play with their LL All Start Team exclusively untill finished.

Correct... BUT... here is some 411 that I "heard".... Cal Ripken is NOT having an all-star team this year. From what I hear.... most of the kids will be playing with the LL team this year!!!
SOOOOO..... I'd say this year is gonna be full of some surprises!!!
Anybody know the kids on the HAP 12 year old allstars this year? Roster?
That is messed up!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:That is messed up!

WHAT PB5??? LOLOL.... ?????
phs1986 Wrote:Correct... BUT... here is some 411 that I "heard".... Cal Ripken is NOT having an all-star team this year. From what I hear.... most of the kids will be playing with the LL team this year!!!
SOOOOO..... I'd say this year is gonna be full of some surprises!!!

yeah, the "411" is... big sandy babe ruth will be fielding their all star teams in 9-10 and 11-12. still, alot of negotiating going on up that way, i bet.
any one got any "solid" info on the desire to play in both leagues for some of those kids?
Ring Em' Up....... I'd like to know this as well!! LOLOL.....

I know the team that my son plays on is a STRAIGHT LL team.
So who's the favorite?
What are the dates on Junior League Tourney in Paintsville? Could you post a tournament bracket?
I know it starts on the 30th. I'd like to see the bracket as well. They do pool play first, and I know HAP, Knott Co. , Whitesburg and Fleming Neon are in one pool.
Favorites would have to be Paintsville and Belfry as usual!
11-12 Division
Saturdays Games:
POOL A-
Paintsville vs. Beaver Creek @ 10:00 am
Belfry vs. Virgie @ 3:15 pm

POOL B-
HAP vs. Knott Co. @ 11:45 am
Whitesburg vs. Fleming-Neon @ 5:00 pm

POOL C-
Morgan Co. vs. Phelps @ 1:30 pm
East Ridge vs. Prestonsburg @ 6:45
In answer to your question IISnake.....

The 13-14 Junior League games start on Saturday, June 30, 2007:

10:00 Prestonsburg vs. Beaver
12:00 Knott vs. Belfry

Paintsville plays on Sunday @ 2:00 p.m. the winner of the Prestonsburg/Beaver game. Good luck to our Paintsville All-Stars!!!!

How the rest falls only time will tell. Good luck to all the teams involved. It should be a great tourney.
How about the 9-10 who knows the favs their?
I know in 11-12 and 13-14 Belfry and Paintsville should be favorites, how many teams come out of each pool? I hate to see them in the same pool. Belfry has a nice pitcher this year in Jared Masters, he throws hard and accurate.
good luck to all teams.
Thank you!
[INDENT]
pvilletigerfan Wrote:In answer to your question IISnake.....

The 13-14 Junior League games start on Saturday, June 30, 2007:

10:00 Prestonsburg vs. Beaver
12:00 Knott vs. Belfry

Paintsville plays on Sunday @ 2:00 p.m. the winner of the Prestonsburg/Beaver game. Good luck to our Paintsville All-Stars!!!!

How the rest falls only time will tell. Good luck to all the teams involved. It should be a great tourney.

[/INDENT]
Belfry Wins Wrote:How about the 9-10 who knows the favs their?
I know in 11-12 and 13-14 Belfry and Paintsville should be favorites, how many teams come out of each pool? I hate to see them in the same pool. Belfry has a nice pitcher this year in Jared Masters, he throws hard and accurate.

I have the 9/10 bracket if you need me to post it leave me a PM and I will... Thanks for the positive comments about the 11-12's....
Good Luck to all teams!!!
Yeah post it if you can.
Coming up..can't wait!!!
  • 1(current)
  • Next