Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 2019-20
Does anyone know how new Red Devils coach Tom Barrik Likes to play fast pace/slow down etc?. Also what kind of defense does he play? I don't know much about the new Coach. How old is he?
Welcome to Red Devil Nation coach Barrik!
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Welcome to Red Devil Nation coach Barrik!
Make that Coach Barrick!
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Does anyone know how new Red Devils coach Tom Barrik Likes to play fast pace/slow down etc?. Also what kind of defense does he play? I don't know much about the new Coach. How old is he?

Flex Offense, M2M Defense, discipline and fundamentals. Coach Barrick is in his 50s or 60s, and has a few OHSAA final fours on his resume. He adjusts his pace based on the players he has.
Thank you KYHoopFan for the breakdown.
This is puzzling, but hey good luck guys!
Barrick is a proven winner. There are good players returning. We shall see if his style fits the program.
Russell won several games at the Transylvania team camp this past weekend. They beat Henry County, Trigg County, Borden, Indiana, Montgomery County. Hart County was there but not sure if Russell beat them or not. I know Russell lost to Clay County and also lost once to Trigg County. It sounded like Russell got a chance to work on a lot of Basketball stuff. The 1st loss to Trigg County was a close game and Russell won the 2nd game against Trigg by 9 points.