Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Regional Draw May 23rd
[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/ZLe1gC4bRiGFa/giphy.gif] Wowza! Baby CT and Magz called and said big guy time to freaking rise! Baseball and softball Draw is May 23rdy and its bout to get realz! Pats may not be hosting the tourneys but wez hosting the draw! BoPo is pumped the freak up! Ole Fatpat and the Pats draw as fast as any team in the state brutha! May the field gods shine on us! #maygodhavemercyforweshallnot #tableswillfly #foodwillbehithard #nobodyoutdrawsthepats More mash taters please!!!
My dawgs won the district and will play one of three teams in the first round (Letcher, Jackson City, or Estill). I think we have a good path to the finals this year. Our boys are playing well right now as our seniors are leading the way. Good luck to every team.
Knott or Hazard do not want to draw Estill. I am not saying they won't beat them, but that is a draw in which you cannot afford to throw off. Hazard has beat Estill twice, but they have not seen either of Estill's top two arms. Again, not saying they won't beat Estill, just saying that is the worst draw you can get if you are Hazard and Knott, Especially Knott. Their draw is Jackson City or Estill. Have to avoid Estill if you're Knott to be able to save an arm moving forward.
Since Estill win region in 2010, they've lost to the eventual region champion in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016.... might be a good omen to draw the Engineers, or at least play them along the way.