Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite game on Wii Sports?
Mine is by far tennis! It is just so cool to actually have the players doing what exactly you are doing (it can get pretty intense). Baseball is not that far behind.
(If you have a Wii) Anyone else care to express a favorite?
I think bowling is pretty fun to play also
I just read an article about a game coming out that is like Wii Sports and Wii Play but it is based on carnival games like skeeball, the power hit, whack-a-mole etc. Sounds pretty cool.
I like playing baseball on it.
i like the Bowling game i just cant get into the tennis one its just to hard lol
I am really starting to get into the golfing on there. It is so much fun if you are doing really good. However, if you get mad, you will end up slicing into the rough ever time and getting frustrated during your puts.
For me bowling is by far the best game. I have not played it in a while though, I bowled 20+ perfect games and stopped.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:For me bowling is by far the best game. I have not played it in a while though, I bowled 20+ perfect games and stopped.

bull
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:For me bowling is by far the best game. I have not played it in a while though, I bowled 20+ perfect games and stopped.

Did you take a picture of one of them?

I find it almost impossible that you bowled 20+ perfect games in a row. I don't think the pros can even do that in real life so I would sure like to see video of that one. lol
i'm gonna have to say baseball is my favorites
It is not my favorite, but I will say that you get the best workout on boxing. I usually end up sweating after a few rounds on it, which is more than I can say for the other sports (I sometimes play them while sitting in a chair). Smile
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Madden
OffTheHook Wrote:Madden

I believe he meant the actual game Wii Sports, that comes free with the system. It has tennis, baseball, bowling, golf, and boxing.

Madden is fun, too, though. Can't wait for '08 to come out for Wii!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Someone said that Madden 07 was just EA trying to get something put together real quick. Is that true?
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I find it almost impossible that you bowled 20+ perfect games in a row. I don't think the pros can even do that in real life so I would sure like to see video of that one. lol

I guess I didnt make it clear, but I did not bowl them in a row, I have bowled 20+ perfect games in total. I did however bowl 6 Perfect games in a row.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:I guess I didnt make it clear, but I did not bowl them in a row, I have bowled 20+ perfect games in total. I did however bowl 6 Perfect games in a row.

Do you have any sort of picture to prove it. This is a pretty incredible feat and I just would like to see it.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Do you have any sort of picture to prove it. This is a pretty incredible feat and I just would like to see it.

Unfortunately I don't, But I will play the game tonight and try to match the feat. If I do, I will take pictures to prove it.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Unfortunately I don't, But I will play the game tonight and try to match the feat. If I do, I will take pictures to prove it.

AWESOME!!! I will look forward to seeing that in the future.:letsparty