Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Place You Have Ever Lived?
Where is the favorite place that you have ever lived?
I have only lived in five different places in my live. All have been in Eastern or central Kentucky. The favorite place I ever lived was Paris, Kentucky.
Considering I have only lived in 2 houses my entire life, and those houses are less than 2 miles apart, I guess I have to say where I do now.
Jacksonville, NC. It's close enough to the beach and other attractions that I don't have to drive far to get to, but it is far enough away that I don't have to deal with tourists all the time. Also, the winters are much better here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:Jacksonville, NC. It's close enough to the beach and other attractions that I don't have to drive far to get to, but it is far enough away that I don't have to deal with tourists all the time. Also, the winters are much better here.

That's sounds ideal.
I guess I would add that with our annual trips to Naples Florida the last several years I could see that being a second home some day.
I'm too old and fat for hot weather! Besides I live within a mile of where I was born, so it's too late to move now.
Home is where the heart is. But I really enjoy Northern Kentucky. See myself in NC God willing withing the next 10 years.

Need to be by the coast!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Austin,Texas.
Austin,Texas.
Richmond, KY!
bigben7 Wrote:Austin,Texas.

I have never been to Texas, but I have noticed every military Youtuber including Kentucky's Dakota Meyer has moved to Austin, Tx. I think Dakota moved their because his ex-wife and kids live there but what is the appeal Texas, and I ask that in a non derogatory way?
Ormond beach Florida. Didn’t live there long, still have the place but moved back to Kentucky. It’s a hidden secret. 5 min from Daytona and everything you could imagine to do there. But you have no traffic and a small town community feel there.