Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move over Guitar Hero, make room for Rock Band
I hope they come out with banjo hero, mandolin hero, dobro hero, fiddle hero, & doghouse bass hero....LOL....no really, how cool would that be? Being from KY, You have to like bluegrass a little bit....right?
blitz43 Wrote:I hope they come out with banjo hero, mandolin hero, dobro hero, fiddle hero, & doghouse bass hero....LOL....no really, how cool would that be? Being from KY, You have to like bluegrass a little bit....right?
If bluegrass was to die today and not another song was ever sang I would not shed a tear for it...
Oh well !
Amun-Ra Wrote:If bluegrass was to die today and not another song was ever sang I would not shed a tear for it...

Yea I hate it... but thats me
Sorry to get you all off topic so bad!......
Amun-Ra Wrote:If bluegrass was to die today and not another song was ever sang I would not shed a tear for it...

i dont like all bluegrass, but I do respect it. It has contributed to a lot of music today. Country, rock, metal. A lot of the same styles used in bluegrass music has made it's way over to alot of metal bands. And I love metal.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:i dont like all bluegrass, but I do respect it. It has contributed to a lot of music today. Country, rock, metal. A lot of the same styles used in bluegrass music has made it's way over to alot of metal bands. And I love metal.
Thats awesome that bluegrass affected other genres of music. With that being said, it blows. I used to not have an opinion on it like i do but when someone wont turn it off it for three hours in a car you get upset and wish it would all die..

Now back to the thread topic... When does RockBand come out?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Thats awesome that bluegrass affected other genres of music. With that being said, it blows. I used to not have an opinion on it like i do but when someone wont turn it off it for three hours in a car you get upset and wish it would all die..

Now back to the thread topic... When does RockBand come out?

lol, you have a really sour attitude.

Rock band is scheduled for release on the PS3, 360, on Nov 20th. The game will cost $170.00 and includes Drums, Guitar, and Microphone.

http://www.rockband.com/
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:lol, you have a really sour attitude.

[url=http://www.rockband.com/
Man]/[/quote] [/url] Man if you was friends with this guy you would feel the same way about bluegrass music....
Walmart in Ashland has a Rock Band demo that's been going for the last week or so. The drums are amazing, although they didn't have the base drum set up with it, though I hope the guitar they had was broken before I got to it because it was flat out awful.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
http://www.rockband.com has a set list and I saw "Enter Sandman" by Metallica but I didnt see any AC/DC on there, I was kinda bummed out by that. But according to the website you can download new songs to the game and play them. How cool is that?
Well i finally go tot play this game last night and it is fun as ****... The drums are hard to play. Well they are if u have no musical ability at all like me. Tons of songs for this game, especially if u use the cheat code to unlock them all.
I haven't got to play yet but I've heard it's great!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What's the deal with Welcome to the Jungle? I saw a Rock Band demo on YouTube that showed a bunch of people playing the game using that song, yet apparently it's not on the set list for the game.

What gives? Is it an unlockable, or was that video just a swerve?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i have unlocked all the songs that i know of.. and i didn't see it on there.. or i don't remember it anyway.. but you may be able to purchase it at the marketplace..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i have unlocked all the songs that i know of.. and i didn't see it on there.. or i don't remember it anyway.. but you may be able to purchase it at the marketplace..
Yeah i'd say so I know you can buy abut 30-40 extra songs on the playstation store.
This game is freakin' awesome! I like Guitar Hero, but as a drummer I would have to give the edge to Rock Band as it allows me to rock out on the drum parts. Also, it's fun to have a big group together to join in for this game.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quick question. Can you use the Rock Band guitar on Guitar Hero as well?
OffTheHook Wrote:Quick question. Can you use the Rock Band guitar on Guitar Hero as well?
No, there needs to be a patch and activision says no can do.
ok, Thanks. That sucks.
the rock band guitar sux though.. the higher fret buttons are cool.. but after a week of playing with it, my down strum broke and i have been playing with the guitar hero 2 guitar ever since
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.