Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Semi’s
Knox vs Corbin

Barbourville vs Whitley

Knox, Corbin, and Barbourville all won by 10+. Whitley came back to win in extras.

Corbin threw steely.
Knox threw Jackson and Landrum.
Don’t know who barbourville threw.
Whitley threw Green and Petrey.
Go Colonels!
I'm assuming Whitley will throw Graham today and hope he can go the distance.
If he can, theyll throw dismuke against corbin or knox if they win
Whitley finds way to win
This new coach will get Whitley over the hump and when he does look out the rest of the region. Great things to come.
Shope has instilled the will to win into these colonels.
Theyre a never say die kinda group.
TheColonel Wrote:This new coach will get Whitley over the hump and when he does look out the rest of the region. Great things to come.

For sure. Hopefully the football team follows the same model.
Corbin beats Knox 6 to 2
Whitley chokes one away to Bville 4 to 3

Bville played yesterday smart and saved buchanon for tonight.

Problem for bville is they have nobody left.

Corbin will probably beat them in 4 innings
KEEPITREAL Wrote:Shope has instilled the will to win into these colonels.
Theyre a never say die kinda group.

Let's wait until they beat corbin once before we start talking like that
TheColonel Wrote:This new coach will get Whitley over the hump and when he does look out the rest of the region. Great things to come.

Hahahahahahahhaa
Bville won?
Really Colonels
Choke city or should I say County!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Bville won?
Really Colonels
Choke city or should I say County!

We can reserve the City title to one of the most prominent programs in the Region run into the ground in multiple sports to Middlesboro. Who if you remember was run ruled by the same.

Corbin fans only come out on sunny days. Where were you before the games? Scared puppies.
TheColonel Wrote:We can reserve the City title to one of the most prominent programs in the Region run into the ground in multiple sports to Middlesboro. Who if you remember was run ruled by the same.

Corbin fans only come out on sunny days. Where were you before the games? Scared puppies.

I’m glad whitley fans come out before they’ve won anything. Considering when’s the last time they won anything? Makes for funny moments like the one now
Thanks for proving my point that chicken shit Corbin fans only come out if they win. Corbin is like a bump on your ass , scratch it and it never goes away.
Maybe they make a day after pill for Corbin fans………LOL
TheColonel Wrote:Thanks for proving my point that chicken shit Corbin fans only come out if they win. Corbin is like a bump on your ass , scratch it and it never goes away.

Whitley is like that annoying kid that always wants to play saying this will be the time they win.. then they never do. Lol. I’m just curious where the false confidence came from.. maybe it’s all your past success in sports programs. 🤣
I for one refuse to use corbin as a measuring stick. They have a good program and have for years but growth and mentality has to be on the field every time out. Does corbin measure themselves against anyone.... Id think not. Being "your best" every time out is what its about. Not playing up or down to competition whomever that may be. We have a ways to go but we are on the right track. Heads dont drop and we battled to the end of each game this season, win or loose.
Howd the 'boro do against em?
With a inning per pitcher.... Just sayin.
Lol... Bville played good and buchanan dealt all night.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Maybe they make a day after pill for Corbin fans………LOL

The next million dollar idea, "The Corbin Morning after Pill", just the thing for those arrogant Puppy Pecker Gnats. Comes in different colors and flavors, pink and yellow with sour grape and lemon. Genius!
KEEPITREAL Wrote:Howd the 'boro do against em?
With a inning per pitcher.... Just sayin.
Lol... Bville played good and buchanan dealt all night.

I now see why Middlesboro didn't schedule Barbourville in regular season.
Hated to see Whitley Co lose, they got a great draw in the tournament and were a top 2-3 team all year in the region....Congrats to the Tigers...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This best thread I’ve read all year. Need more of this lol.
WhyLie Wrote:The next million dollar idea, "The Corbin Morning after Pill", just the thing for those arrogant Puppy Pecker Gnats. Comes in different colors and flavors, pink and yellow with sour grape and lemon. Genius!

Where do we get these? LOL:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
WhyLie Wrote:The next million dollar idea, "The Corbin Morning after Pill", just the thing for those arrogant Puppy Pecker Gnats. Comes in different colors and flavors, pink and yellow with sour grape and lemon. Genius!

Someone said Dudley is selling them on the black market.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Hahahahahahahhaa

:lame:
KEEPITREAL Wrote:I for one refuse to use corbin as a measuring stick. They have a good program and have for years but growth and mentality has to be on the field every time out. Does corbin measure themselves against anyone.... Id think not. Being "your best" every time out is what its about. Not playing up or down to competition whomever that may be. We have a ways to go but we are on the right track. Heads dont drop and we battled to the end of each game this season, win or loose.
Whitley County had another great season. Go Colonels!
Congrats to the Colonels on their excellent season. They will get over the hump soon, especially if their coach sticks around, who I believe is the best in the region.
KEEPITREAL Wrote:I for one refuse to use corbin as a measuring stick. They have a good program and have for years but growth and mentality has to be on the field every time out. Does corbin measure themselves against anyone.... Id think not. Being "your best" every time out is what its about. Not playing up or down to competition whomever that may be. We have a ways to go but we are on the right track. Heads dont drop and we battled to the end of each game this season, win or loose.

Very well said. And I agree. I’ve said that before on the football board and they just spin it around as arrogant. But it’s true. Don’t stack yourself up against anyone. Those who desire to be like others usually fail, those who aim higher will reap more benefits. I don’t have a problem with Whitley county, and I wish them the best, they’re on the right track.
A morning after pill for the day after the hounds beat you in every sport year in and year out. Every now and again one of your loser teams gets a win and act like it's the super bowl....pathetic