Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th region ranking 5/29/19
1. Lawrence County
Trying to be a smart ass
Rowan county will take care of that. Dont respect kids who taunt
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Trying to be a smart ass

Remind me who had a fan ejected from the game? For yelling at teenage players.....(Hint: wasn't Lawrence). :Sad04:
Doesn’t seem like taunting to me. He/she is just stating who the #1 team in the region is. Seems fair
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Remind me who had a fan ejected from the game? For yelling at teenage players.....(Hint: wasn't Lawrence). :Sad04:

I couldn’t make it to this game. We had a game last night. Was there an ejection?

Rowan County is a very talented team so it should be a good one. I’m pretty sure no one is going to lose any sleep because a poster on BGR doesn’t respect them.
Blacksmith Wrote:I couldn’t make it to this game. We had a game last night. Was there an ejection?

Yep. Dad of JC player. Always classy JC.......especially when beaten by LC. :Thumbs:
Nothing smart about it. All year long JC was ranked ahead of LC and LC showed that wasn't the case in convincing fashion.
Based on the PBR rankings and Mid America Prospects rankings posted on this site alone, I haven't seen evidence to confirm that JC has been ranked ahead of LC all year. I also find it disingenuous to imply, from previous posters, that JCHS doesn't respect the program that Coach Feltner and the Bulldogs have built in Lawrence Co. I can assure you that serious, level headed, rational fans of the sport have big league respect for this team-year in and year out. BOTH teams had banner years for their schools, but somebody's gotta win and somebody's gotta lose. Last night that was us...Sometimes you just gotta tip your hat to the other guy.

The second sentence in your post is a taunt, friend.

You consistently didn’t respect LC with your rankings during the season and WildDawg (not a kid) called it out.

Rowan Co might well shut LC down, but that won’t change the fact that no one in the 15th could or likely will in 2020. Guarantee if JC had won there would’ve been lots of chest thumping posts already. And that is fine. Celebration is in order when you win a big game. It’s the American tradition.
I think Paul Brown said it best.... "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less."
Preach on, Creeker.
Did it ever occur to some of you guys that warriorhawk is NOT a JC fan?
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Yep. Dad of JC player. Always classy JC.......especially when beaten by LC. :Thumbs:

And the pot calls the kettle black when it comes to class....haha
Bob Seger Wrote:Did it ever occur to some of you guys that warriorhawk is NOT a JC fan?

I think it's more of everyone knows anyone in the 15th is NOT a LC fan... can't believe there's not been the typical post about how LC "needs to go back to the 16th" or they actually didn't "win the 15th...". etc... :popcorn:
JC and LC both have great teams, however LC had the hotter bats last night.
Creeker Wrote:I think it's more of everyone knows anyone in the 15th is NOT a LC fan... can't believe there's not been the typical post about how LC "needs to go back to the 16th" or they actually didn't "win the 15th...". etc... :popcorn:

Yeah well, sometimes you kinda earn sentiments such as so.

Go figure.
^ right... right... Almighty JC never nothing but class. Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:And the pot calls the kettle black when it comes to class....haha

Hey, I've never been kicked out of a game. And never have yelled things at a KID on a field. Must be a JC thing. Go have a blizzard at the DQ and talk about it. :eyeroll:
Creeker Wrote:I think it's more of everyone knows anyone in the 15th is NOT a LC fan... can't believe there's not been the typical post about how LC "needs to go back to the 16th" or they actually didn't "win the 15th...". etc... :popcorn:

We will probably be moved in to a new district next year. Maybe the 59th. Why not. Just another one to go out and win in the 15th. :popcorn:
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Hey, I've never been kicked out of a game. And never have yelled things at a KID on a field. Must be a JC thing. Go have a blizzard at the DQ and talk about it. :eyeroll:
Yep, at last years Paintsville/JC regional tournament game JC fans really shined... then acted like Paintsville fans were the classless ones. Some folks just don't know how to lose gracefully. Go Figure...
Listen folks, we've seen people act a fool from every school in the district, region and beyond. By and large the fan bases are great folks who'd willingly give their lives to help a neighbor....you KNOW it's a fact. Face it...when our kids are involved it brings out a level of crazy often unseen in the modern world. Mild mannered folks will absolutely lose their s#%t if they perceive their kids are getting screwed over....class goes way out the door and we're all capable of it.
BoltCoach9 Wrote:Listen folks, we've seen people act a fool from every school in the district, region and beyond. By and large the fan bases are great folks who'd willingly give their lives to help a neighbor....you KNOW it's a fact. Face it...when our kids are involved it brings out a level of crazy often unseen in the modern world. Mild mannered folks will absolutely lose their s#%t if they perceive their kids are getting screwed over....class goes way out the door and we're all capable of it.

No, we are not capable of saying things or wanting to cause harm to another child. Sorry, that's no a "we all" statement.
Every school has had or has the potential for unruly fans. Comes with human nature and competition.
And then there’s posters who are just BS from the get go. In that case, you just gotta be like a rock because they just don’t know how to be a graceful winner or beautiful loser.
Where did I say in my post that I advocated or condoned violence or suggestions of violence towards kids??? I said we're all capable of behaving like classless idiots when we perceive our kids are being wronged in some manner. That doesn't excuse anyone's bad behavior nor does it affirm their actions were appropriate. I'm just saying it's not exclusive to any one group of people.
There were a couple dandy’s there Saturday. Not yelling and screaming but pissing and moaning about everything from the ump taking too long to make his calls to the bleachers being too hard..LOL not a problem but just miserable to be around. Sadly there’s some in every crowd
Also congrats to both LC and JC. Great seasons for both programs
Creeker Wrote:^ right... right... Almighty JC never nothing but class. Confusednicker:
I'm glad you've been paying attention...lol
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Hey, I've never been kicked out of a game. And never have yelled things at a KID on a field. Must be a JC thing. Go have a blizzard at the DQ and talk about it. :eyeroll:

I really dont know maybe the JC folks learned it from LC players from over the years. Sure has been some good teachers.

BTW, I think the chocolate machine is broken down right now.

:popcorn:
Creeker Wrote:Yep, at last years Paintsville/JC regional tournament game JC fans really shined... then acted like Paintsville fans were the classless ones. Some folks just don't know how to lose gracefully. Go Figure...

More like a couple of the blue clad players that set that tone, best I remember.