Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump: “Suckers”
Makes two tweets celebrating lgbt pride month.
Sci-Fi Wrote:Makes two tweets celebrating lgbt pride month.
How many people who voted for Trump do you think are surprised? If you think Trump is a conservative or that he is anti-gay, then you are the sucker.

Many people who voted for Trump, including myself, find the way that the national media pushes the radical pro-gay agenda on this country disgusting, but at the same time believe that the federal government should stay out of our lives to the greatest extent possible. These two positions are not mutually exclusive.

If you think Trump's tweets make those who voted for him "suckers," then who was the anti-gay candidate for whom they should have voted in 2016?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:How many people who voted for Trump do you think are surprised? If you think Trump is a conservative or that he is anti-gay, then you are the sucker.

Many people who voted for Trump, including myself, find the way that the national media pushes the radical pro-gay agenda on this country disgusting, but at the same time believe that the federal government should stay out of our lives to the greatest extent possible. These two positions are not mutually exclusive.

If you think Trump's tweets make those who voted for him "suckers," then who was the anti-gay candidate for whom they should have voted in 2016?

Ooh-ooh, :howdy: I know, I know! People should have voted again for Barack Obama; because he said his definition of marriage was between one man and one woman... Or not.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Bar...&FORM=VIRE

Obviously Obama actually is on record publically proclaiming his allegiance to the Christian principle of marriage. Later of course, he is on record for 'evolving,' on the matter and suddenly coming out as pro gay. He didn't flip-flop and he didn't lie, he evolved. :please: Like the girl in the song; he never gives up and he never gives in he just changes his mind because, he's just so special. Oh yeah, and occasionally he liked to light up the White House in the rainbow colors adopted by the homosexual community. And let's just not mention that it was under his administration that homosexuality was legalized under the law.

Trump never said he would go after anti-gay legislation, ever, but let's give Barack a total pass and jump up on Trump about it anyway. Right? Nonetheless I differ with Trump on this matter. Prior to the body of law recklessly rushed out during the Obama era, people already had the freedom, (under the US Constitution and under God's law) to engage in a sexually depraved manner. But the homosexual community wanted homosexuality to be played out in the open. In fact they wanted absolution, which is of course, something that man cannot give. But they should never have been carved out as a class by being enshrined under the law. And where the Lord is concerned, though He allows such behavior here on earth He doesn't accept it, they will face the judgment. That's not me saying that, that is what the Lord has clearly said on the matter of homosexuality.

That being said and now that Pandora's Box is open, any President who would seek to reverse homosexual legislation would cause such an explosion of epic squalling we'd never hear the end of it. LOL, by Sci-Fi's post if I didn't know better, I might think Trump had the gay community's support.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Put another way Sci-Fi, Trump believes every American citizen has equal rights under the law. And I defy anybody to make a case to the contrary. And again unlike the example set forth by Barack Obama, Trump sees himself as everybody's President and he will not make differences in how he conducts himself to that end.

Ironically while Trump gets blasted regularly for being a hypocrite, he nonetheless treats everyone with dignity. Thus the tweets.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Ooh-ooh, :howdy: I know, I know! People should have voted again for Barack Obama; because he said his definition of marriage was between one man and one woman... Or not.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Bar...&FORM=VIRE

Obviously Obama actually is on record publically proclaiming his allegiance to the Christian principle of marriage. Later of course, he is on record for 'evolving,' on the matter and suddenly coming out as pro gay. He didn't flip-flop and he didn't lie, he evolved. :please: Like the girl in the song; he never gives up and he never gives in he just changes his mind because, he's just so special. Oh yeah, and occasionally he liked to light up the White House in the rainbow colors adopted by the homosexual community. And let's just not mention that it was under his administration that homosexuality was legalized under the law.

Trump never said he would go after anti-gay legislation, ever, but let's give Barack a total pass and jump up on Trump about it anyway. Right? Nonetheless I differ with Trump on this matter. Prior to the body of law recklessly rushed out during the Obama era, people already had the freedom, (under the US Constitution and under God's law) to engage in a sexually depraved manner. But the homosexual community wanted homosexuality to be played out in the open. In fact they wanted absolution, which is of course, something that man cannot give. But they should never have been carved out as a class by being enshrined under the law. And where the Lord is concerned, though He allows such behavior here on earth He doesn't accept it, they will face the judgment. That's not me saying that, that is what the Lord has clearly said on the matter of homosexuality.

That being said and now that Pandora's Box is open, any President who would seek to reverse homosexual legislation would cause such an explosion of epic squalling we'd never hear the end of it.
I think that both Bill and Hillary Clinton were also in the corner that marriage is between one man and one woman, before their positions "evolved." I am opposed to pro-gay legislation but I am equally opposed to anti-gay legislation. Issues like this only serve to distract voters from the fact that elected federal representatives are consistently failing to perform their constitutional duties.
So now everyone is lock step with Trump - that’s what I’m talking about. All of a sudden now it’s okay to support pride month. Follow everything he does. You guys are my example of the cultish mentality of the Republican Party. Had Trump not done anything like the past two years everyone would be cheering he didn’t celebrate pride month.

As for Obama and Hillary, I’m going to vote for candidates that match my values. Candidates that are progressive. I’m not worried about this issue because Trump will sign the equality act should it reach his desk. But that’s not what the main point of this thread is. At least Obama and Hillary are honest and don’t deceive their supporters.

Trump through the bait to the religious right and everyone bit it hook, line, and sinker. Confusednicker:
Sci-Fi Wrote:So now everyone is lock step with Trump - that’s what I’m talking about. All of a sudden now it’s okay to support pride month. Follow everything he does. You guys are my example of the cultish mentality of the Republican Party. Had Trump not done anything like the past two years everyone would be cheering he didn’t celebrate pride month.

As for Obama and Hillary, I’m going to vote for candidates that match my values. Candidates that are progressive. I’m not worried about this issue because Trump will sign the equality act should it reach his desk. But that’s not what the main point of this thread is. At least Obama and Hillary are honest and don’t deceive their supporters.

Trump through the bait to the religious right and everyone bit it hook, line, and sinker. Confusednicker:
You seem to have a serious reading comprehension problem. I am not okay with Trump's tweets in general and I am certainly not okay with his "Pride" proclamation and related tweets.

I have criticized Trump more than anybody who participates in this forum, yet he was the best alternative in the 2016 general election by a wide margin.

I voted for Trump with my eyes wide open. He is a liar and I have never considered him a conservative. Still, as William F. Buckley said, conservatives should vote for the most conservative candidates who can win. Trump fit that bill. Trump has made his share of mistakes, but there is no doubt in my mind that he is on my side - the American side.

You, OTOH, are a typical cult follower. It is absolutely hilarious that anybody who lived through the past three decades would claim that two criminals like Bill and Hillary Clinton are honest. I doubt that their own parents would have made such as ludicrous claim.

You cannot be in favor of opening the borders up to illegal aliens, robbing American citizens to provide illegal aliens with federal welfare benefits, and also claim to be a patriotic American.
Sci-Fi Wrote:So now everyone is lock step with Trump - that’s what I’m talking about. All of a sudden now it’s okay to support pride month. Follow everything he does. You guys are my example of the cultish mentality of the Republican Party. Had Trump not done anything like the past two years everyone would be cheering he didn’t celebrate pride month.

I said that I differ with Trump on the matter of gay pride, did I not? If my Church or my Pastor publicly endorsed gay pride month, now we got a problem. But you cannot possibly believe that Hillary is honest, like all libs you're willfully ignorant of the truth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]