Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region 2020?
I know Pikeville got some good talent coming up, I’m not sure what grade level they are in, I seen them while I was umpiring a tournament last summer.
If it’s a legit change of a physical address move, then yes. If it’s just living schools then who knows. It seems everyone has gotten eligible with or without a address change.
Pikeville will be a solid team this year. Their with Paintsville and JC battling for 2nd thru 4th in the region and don’t count out Floyd Central this year. They’ll be solid as well.
fewfirstchoice Wrote:Pikeville will be a solid team this year. Their with Paintsville and JC battling for 2nd thru 4th in the region and don’t count out Floyd Central this year. They’ll be solid as well.

Confusednicker: Good one.
Crowning the regional champs two months before the first pitch is thrown.
Well this is brutal lol...

Nickname: Panthers
Coach: Shane Simpkins
Region: 15
District: 59
Roster: Click here
Other Seasons for Pikeville Baseball:

Return to latest scores for 2020 KY Baseball
DATE OPPONENT SITE SCORE STATS?
Mar 16, 20 Paintsville home 6:00 PM
Mar 17, 20 Pike County Central away 6:00 PM
Mar 20, 20 Ashland Blazer home 6:00 PM
Mar 21, 20 Greenup County
Mar 21, 20 Johnson Central away
Mar 23, 20 Jenkins home 6:00 PM
Mar 24, 20 Boyd County away 6:30 PM
Mar 27, 20 Johnson Central home 5:30 PM
Mar 28, 20 Sissonville (Charleston), WV home 5:30 PM
Mar 28, 20 Letcher County Central home 10:00 AM
Mar 30, 20 Danville away 5:30 PM
Apr 2, 20 Jeffersonville, IN at Ballard 5:30 PM SuperPrep
Apr 3, 20 Lake Central (St. John), IN at Ballard 8:00 PM SuperPrep
Apr 4, 20 Highland (Anderson), IN at Ballard 12:30 PM SuperPrep
Apr 4, 20 Hobart, IN at Ballard 10:00 AM SuperPrep
Apr 7, 20 Betsy Layne at Various Sites 6:00 PM 15th Region All "A" Classic
Apr 9, 20 TBA at Various Sites 15th Region All "A" Classic
Apr 10, 20 TBA at Various Sites 15th Region All "A" Classic
Apr 14, 20 East Ridge away 6:00 PM
Apr 17, 20 Rowan County home
Apr 18, 20 North Laurel home
Apr 20, 20 Knott County Central home 6:00 PM
Apr 21, 20 Perry County Central away 6:00 PM
Apr 23, 20 Letcher County Central home 6:00 PM
Apr 27, 20 Shelby Valley away 6:00 PM
Apr 28, 20 Hazard away 5:30 PM
Apr 28, 20 Hazard away 7:30 PM
May 1, 20 Russell home 6:00 PM
May 4, 20 Johnson Central home 6:00 PM
May 5, 20 Paintsville away 6:00 PM
May 8, 20 Estill County home 6:30 PM Pikeville Panther Classic
May 9, 20 TBA home Pikeville Panther Classic
May 9, 20 Whitley County home 10:00 AM Pikeville Panther Classic
May 11, 20 Ashland Blazer away 6:00 PM
May 12, 20 Knott County Central away 6:00 PM
May 15, 20 North Laurel away 7:00 PM
jetpilot Wrote:Confusednicker: Good one.
Crowning the regional champs two months before the first pitch is thrown.

Not crowing anyone anything only stating facts. To start the season Lawrence County is a pretty decisive favorite in the 15th region. That doesn’t mean they’ll win it because anything can happen in one game. If it was all best of 5, yes LC wins the region pretty handily. Pikeville, Paintsville, and Johnson Central are solid teams and can beat anyone. At the beginning of the season they will be 2-4 in same fashion.
You must be smoking crack. Floyd central is not even in same class as belfry or PIKE central. Won't even get out of their district this year
[-] The following 1 user Likes Warriorhawk17's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
WH doesn’t know a baseball from his well I won’t finish that. Floyd Central has 2 pitchers that can beat anyone in the region. They are better than both PC and Belfry. Obviously just my opinion but to say they aren’t in the same class as two teams that have never ever won a Region title is asinine. Have a few more beers WH and get some sleep pal
Micro-Brew Wrote:WH doesn’t know a baseball from his well I won’t finish that. Floyd Central has 2 pitchers that can beat anyone in the region. They are better than both PC and Belfry. Obviously just my opinion but to say they aren’t in the same class as two teams that have never ever won a Region title is asinine. Have a few more beers WH and get some sleep pal

Guess we’ll have to see how it plays out. Don’t know what FC has coming back....but I know Belfry handled them last year. Don’t think either team has the weapons to push for the region....so it really doesn’t matter
(06-08-2019, 04:03 PM)2000PHS Wrote:
Overeasy Wrote:Heard Shawn Hall was not coaching at JC next season. If so be tuff shoes to fill.

I’ve heard that since the first game he was named the head coach. He keeps coming back and produces contender after contender
Don’t look for Shawn to go anywhere. We always hear the talk that a certain  “Someone” is always trying to undercut him to take his position as head coach but facts are, they simply don’t have the knowledge of the sport that Shawn has. I grew up pitching alongside and against Shawn. Without a doubt the best baseball minded player that I ever played with. Anyone who knows anything about 15th Region baseball knows that Shawn Hall IS the best thing for JCHS baseball!