Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2 Corbin 1 10 innings Semi state
Great game
Congrats Dawgs. Two years in a row the Dawgs end Corbins season.
Lolololololol
Not as much tough talk tonight
Is this an upset?
All the Red Hounds talked like this was a cake game. Red hounds returned everyone from last year and Hazard lost a lot .. 😂
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Is this an upset?
All the Red Hounds talked like this was a cake game. Red hounds returned everyone from last year and Hazard lost a lot .. 😂

For sure an upset. No reason corbin shouldn’t have won. Disappointing end to the season but not a disappointing season by any means. First time in school history winning region back to back. I didn’t see anywhere corbin posters saying this was a cake game.
I wish they would go back to the old best of three series if they’re going to do sectional playoffs. That way they can be sure to get the best 8 TEAMS to Whitaker. Blair is a stud pitcher who was able to hold Corbin to one run. If two more games were played I feel like Corbin would’ve won them. I’m not taking anything away from hazard. They deserved the win and I personally will be rooting for them going forward. The long break means that they’ll get to pitch Blair again and will have a legit shot at winning their first round game at Whitaker. Good luck.
It seems like KHSAA is trying to rush baseball season to be over..
most region finished by Monday and we didn’t start till Monday.
Best of three series would be great for Sectional
Bolt Wrote:Lolololololol
Not as much tough talk tonight

Where are the little arrogant whiney pups? Probably trying to recruit football players from Hazard. lol
Congratulations to the bulldogs on their win, this is one old eastern Kentucky man pulling for you
Congratulations to the Hazard Bulldogs on one of the best games I've seen all year. Campbell beat out an infield ball to score Ford from third in the bottom of the 10th.Corbin had more hits for the game and less errors but Hazard capitalized on their opportunities and pulled out the win. Predicting Hazard to win their next game in a nail biter. Best of luck to the Bulldogs. Bring a title back to the Mountains!
Remember “PPG’s” only come out when they are hot!
FootballFan1999 Wrote:For sure an upset. No reason corbin shouldn’t have won. Disappointing end to the season but not a disappointing season by any means. First time in school history winning region back to back. I didn’t see anywhere corbin posters saying this was a cake game.

Many may think it was an upset, but Hazard has only given up 2 runs to Corbin in 2 years and 17 innings. Hazard did lose a couple of studs with Parks and Morris, but returned 7 starters from a Final 4 team. Great win for the Dogs.
WhyLie Wrote:Remember “PPG’s” only come out when they are hot!
Confusednicker:
Congrats to the Bulldogs and Meehan.
pjdoug Wrote:Where are the little arrogant whiney pups? Probably trying to recruit football players from Hazard. lol
How did Whitley county do this year? Lol you have to wait for somebody, anybody to beat Corbin because your team is dirty brown water trash in everything...so you can talk trash on a low traffic sports forum. Lol that sucks.
HOFER Wrote:How did Whitley county do this year? Lol you have to wait for somebody, anybody to beat Corbin because your team is dirty brown water trash in everything...so you can talk trash on a low traffic sports forum. Lol that sucks.
Whitley County did just fine. You don't have much more to crow about. listen to Hazard play on radio since your team as at the house same as mine is.
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County did just fine. You don't have much more to crow about. listen to Hazard play on radio since your team as at the house same as mine is.

Only difference is DADougie your team never made it out of the parking lot and yet again another Corbin team was represented at the state level. You get the worst attitude when Corbin gets beat, and become so inferior to them but you couldn’t even mix the cool aid for Corbins waterboy to serve them. In past 4 hrs baseball Whitley is 0-13 against Corbin and not won a district title or region title. In football past four years they have laid a big egg also. So continue to cheer when someone else beats Corbin cause deep down you know Whitley can’t. What was it hazard or Harlan county fan that shut that mouth up for you when you got on here running It during football?
^^^^ you act like Corbin is inferior when you can’t mix the cool aid^^^^^
Is what I meant to say
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Only difference is DADougie your team never made it out of the parking lot and yet again another Corbin team was represented at the state level. You get the worst attitude when Corbin gets beat, and become so inferior to them but you couldn’t even mix the cool aid for Corbins waterboy to serve them. In past 4 hrs baseball Whitley is 0-13 against Corbin and not won a district title or region title. In football past four years they have laid a big egg also. So continue to cheer when someone else beats Corbin cause deep down you know Whitley can’t. What was it hazard or Harlan county fan that shut that mouth up for you when you got on here running It during football?

Your team is sitting at the house same as mine after losing to a little bitty 1A school. Nobody shuts me up. I thoroughly enjoy getting your dander up.I ain't afraid of a tough schedule. I talk trash with all you mangy mutts with no backup. lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:^^^^ you act like Corbin is inferior when you can’t mix the cool aid^^^^^
Is what I meant to say

it's hilarious when your head swells up then a little school beats you and let's the air out of you. lol. Some of you bash Whitley for losing to a small school but when it happens to you it's because they are GOOD. buncha hypocrites.lol
PPG's are coming out again. Looks like Hazard got the Corbin Morning after Pill. I hear they are good on PPG's as well.
WhyLie Wrote:PPG's are coming out again. Looks like Hazard got the Corbin Morning after Pill. I hear they are good on PPG's as well.

Confusednicker:
Have to say this was one of if not the best game I seen this year, and probably too 5 all time and I have been around a really long time. To play 10 innings of baseball in less than 2 1/2 hrs and both starting pitchers pitching going into the 10th is an amazing feat in itself. It was a quick paced back and forth game. I have to brag, I was extremely impressed with the officiating. All 4 umpires seemed to have been very well prepared for their job and done a good job keeping things under control. There was a couple close calls but that’s what happens in baseball and I feel like they got them right. The Corbin coach got a lil frustrated with the play at the plate and stuck up for his player (as well as he should have), the field umpire came down to try to restore order, which they did ultimately do and right back to baseball. Both teams scratched and clawed a couple more innings until Hazard finally got the job done in the bottom of the 10th. Hats off to both teams and in the end everyone in attendance got their price of admission in a game that had a little bit of everything, and very little scoring, but a lot of hard fought baseball. Congrats gentleman on playing an extremely hard fought emotional contest!