Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Male be the first undefeated softball team?
East Carter came in to the state tournament last year behind the arm of current Alabama superstar Montana Fouts and having an undefeated record, only to lose in back-to-back games and be eliminated.

Lou. Male is currently 36-0, can the Lady Bulldogs win three more games and finish the year with an undefeated season?

I really don't wanna do a bunch of research, so does anybody know if there's ever been an undefeated softball team in the state or would Male be the first?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Greenwood went 44-0 in 2013. This is the 25th year of fast pitch, and they are the only one so far.
Van Hagar Wrote:Greenwood went 44-0 in 2013. This is the 25th year of fast pitch, and they are the only one so far.

44-0 is incredible.

Only allowing 24 runs in 44 games.... 3 runs was the most a team scored on them in a game.

23 mercy rule wins.

That was a mid/late 80's "Iron" Mike Tyson level of domination.
Male finishes the year 39-0 and becomes the 2nd undefeated team in state softball history.
They had to earn it. Boyle Co. game was 0-0 til Male got a two-out, three-run homer in bottom of 5th. They trailed Clay Co. 1-0 til 4th in semis, then scored winning run in 8th on a wild pitch. And they trailed Warren East 1-0 til bottom of 5th in finals. So tip of the hat to them for winning close games when they were more used to blowouts.
When asked if his team was the greatest in Kentucky softball history, Male head coach Josh Bloomer said, “I’m not going to say it is, but I’m not going to say it’s not. We played an unbelievable schedule and whoever wanted to play us.” shareit vidmate