Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Benoit found dead
Chris Benoit, pro wrestler of WWE fame has been found dead alond with his wife and son. Now i wonder what WWE is goin to do considering they are using the story that Vince McMahon was killed not long ago, but that is just a story line.
Vince story line is over. RIP Benoit one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all time he will truly be missed
Chris Benoit, a professional wrestler for the WWE and ECW was found dead in his home along with his wife and child. Suspected triple murder or homicide/suicide.
oops i didn't realize there was already a thread about this, my mistake.
Right now on Monday Night Raw thet are having a tribute to Benoit. Vince Macmahon came into an empty arena tellin how tonite was supposed to be about the demise of his character but instead he said this was goin to be a tribute to Benoit. Have to say classy by Vince.
my heart is very heavy right now met Benoit in Charleston,WV he was a very fine person my prayers go out to the family very sad
And he has ALWAYS been my favorite wrestler of All Time! Anyone can go back on any thread and look who I would always talk about! I am just lost for words tonight after finding out about this! Really don't even know what to write right now.
WOW...this is awful news! Thoughts and prayers go out to his family..
What a terrible tragedy! Benoit was always one of my favorites, and I loved when he was part of the 4 Horsemen. I can still see him holding up the 'symbol of excellence'!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Its sad to see this. All the wrestlers talking about what type of person he was, how good of a family man he was, and how they all respected him. He was probably my all time favorite wrestler growing up, hard working blue-collared kind of guy. RIP.
This kills me, Chris was my favorite wrestler of all time. He will truley be missed. The only question on my mind is who whould want to do something dispicable like this....WHY?
Very sad day in the world of wrestlin. I liked Benoit, he was one of my favorites to watch. Like everyone has said on here and like everyone said in their interviews, he was a great guy in and out of the ring. When the show first came on and had a picture of him with the dates 1967-2007 I couldn't believe it. I shed a few tears after Stone Cold spoke about the Wolverine, it's just sad. I feel for his family, friends and his fans and my thoughs and prayers go out to them all. Rest In Peace Chris...
Very sad news, it'll be interesting to see what really happend to the Benoit Family...meaning that in a respectful way.
Some are calling it an apparent double Murder-Suicide....WOW!!
Moe Wrote:Some are calling it an apparent double Murder-Suicide....WOW!!

"Some", including the detectives on the scene. Also said the wife and son may have been dead for two days before Benoit himself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
warriorpride Wrote:This kills me, Chris was my favorite wrestler of all time. He will truley be missed. The only question on my mind is who whould want to do something dispicable like this....WHY?

Chris Benoit himself apparently did this. Or so say the detectives. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/mo...ml?cnn=yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prayers to the family.
This is absolutely crazy...Back in WCW he was (I am not kidding) my favorite wrestler along with Sting and Ric Flair. I loved his raw emotion and agressiveness against everyone not to mention he had the one move I could always make my brother tap out with....The Crippiler Crossface.... Oh my this is still setting in.
My prayers go out to all of the family.
warriorpride Wrote:This kills me, Chris was my favorite wrestler of all time. He will truley be missed. The only question on my mind is who whould want to do something dispicable like this....WHY?

I agree with you man. He was also my favorite wrestler when he was in WCW. I mentioned this in the other thread but I can still remember trying to put my brothers (both older) in the Crippiler Crossface. So many memories.
This is so sad. Apparently, it has been confirmed as a double murder-suicide. Crazy. He was always one of my favorite wrestlers. He was athletic, classy, and a great technical wrestler. It is just so sad. The wrestling industry lost a superb athlete in Chris Benoit. I just don't know how to feel about the murder-suicide thing. I want to remember him as he was on the show, but to think of him strangling or suffocating his wife and child is just unreal. Very, very sad story. Prayers to their families and especially his remaining children. Rest in Peace.
After this tragedy and also what happened to Lex Lugar and Johnny B. Badd. Is this a trend or just coincidence?
To think of him doing it is crazy. Chavo said he had just spent the night the week before at his home with his family and one said that his son was doing warm-up exercises with him prior to last weeks ECW match. I can see the murder-suicide logic behind it. WWE said he left to be with his sick son that was throwing up blood on Sunday. Stephanie was talking about how excited he was about her having a kid and how much he loved his own. Maybe it was his wife that done it in a jealous rampage. Hard telling, but tomorrow the autopsy results should be out. But deep down the only real people that know what happend are no longer with us.
i shed some tears when i seen the dates also it really hit me at the end of the show when Eddie and Chris were hugging at Wrestlemania 20 wwe.com has some very sad news looks like Chris may have done this.
Here it is, Benoit murdered the family. Not from poisoning though, he smothered his 7 year old son, strangled his wife, then hung himself in the weight room.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286737,00.html

I'm officially sick to my stomach.
Many thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family. No one will ever know what Chris's mind was like leading up to the death of his family and then himself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My only guess would be roid rage, but I wouldn't think it would have driven him that crazy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It not just the roid rage. It's all the illegal drugs these guys are on. Steroids arent good, but mixed with cocaine, meth, pain killers, etc. they are really bad.
I just can't believe this, I'm in SHOCK that he could do that, and like GIZZ said, I'm sick at my stomach.