Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville High School Indoor Training Facility
I was waiting on someone from Pikeville to post this but haven't seen anyone do it. Here is a link to a short video of Pikeville's new indoor training facility.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PikevilleHSFB...8651236352
Impressive!! Very nice to have during the winter or inclement weather. Probably what sealed the deal with the two boys (lineman) from Letcher County.
Very nice! Pikeville's athletic facilities are up there with the best.
It’s a great facility and it’s top notched for a high school in Eastern Kentucky. There needs to be a big thank you to the supporters that made this possible and I know who they are and they are very good people.
Patriot1 Wrote:It’s a great facility and it’s top notched for a high school in Eastern Kentucky. There needs to be a big thank you to the supporters that made this possible and I know who they are and they are very good people.

I agree, very good people and very charitable! This team will be very good this year. The Panthers are absolutely loaded. Looking forward to the annual Belfry vs Pikeville game in 2019. Should be one of the better games in the rivalry that we've seen in some time. Can't wait!
Did PilotJet pay for it or build it?
I'd say if truth was known he probably ain't even aloud in it!!!
Budsqueezer Wrote:I'd say if truth was known he probably ain't even aloud in it!!!

Now Budsqueezer, first he has paid for some of it and second I bet he is aloud to enter in any time he wants for all the same reason. His true devotion of support for these Pikeville Panthers football teams over the years. Yes Jet makes some of the posters on here upset some times but he just express his opinion like most do on here in his way. It’s his way of flying into this world of all kinds of different opinions and personalities and expressing himself. Personally (me being a Panthers fan) I really get a laugh out of some of his stuff. Sometimes I don’t agree but everyone has a right to their opinions. Just as you do as in your name on this site and if that’s a tribute to the beer you drink in my opinion you need to change, just joking but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Budsqueezer Wrote:I'd say if truth was known he probably ain't even aloud in it!!!

Come on up BS I'll give you a guided tour!Confusedinglepar
Truly amazing facility, congrats.

Lol
Pikeville is winning the arms race in southeast Kentucky and very smart move on their part to keep that program thriving. What kid wouldn’t want to go there with those facilities and the education value and tradition they have ? Grand slam PHS, very well done :1:
#55PirateFan Wrote:Lol

Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Confusednicker:

Love ya jetpilot, but this was funny as hell! Hahahaha! With that said, everyone knows that you and my Ol Buddy Patriot1 are some of the most loyal Panther fans ever. I just chuckled out load for some reason when I read that comment Budsqueezer wrote. Lol
#55PirateFan Wrote:Love ya jetpilot, but this was funny as hell! Hahahaha! With that said, everyone knows that you and my Ol Buddy Patriot1 are some of the most loyal Panther fans ever. I just chuckled out load for some reason when I read that comment Budsqueezer wrote. Lol

I actually laughed myself on that one. It's all in good fun on here and it's great we are talking football in early June!:Cheerlead
jetpilot Wrote:I actually laughed myself on that one. It's all in good fun on here and it's great we are talking football in early June!:Cheerlead

I'm with you my friend. It's all in good fun but some get carried away at times and get butt hurt. But it's all good. And yes, its absolutely awesome we're talking football in early June. I especially like when posts like this one comes out about the progress of high schools, especially mountain schools, and I also love it when guys like BoyleCo puts together lists like he did about the top offensive and defensive players in the state! Makes it fun and also debatable. Keeps us talking football and gives everyone something to complain or argue about! Lol
#55PirateFan Wrote:I'm with you my friend. It's all in good fun but some get carried away at times and get butt hurt. But it's all good. And yes, its absolutely awesome we're talking football in early June. I especially like when posts like this one comes out about the progress of high schools, especially mountain schools, and I also love it when guys like BoyleCo puts together lists like he did about the top offensive and defensive players in the state! Makes it fun and also debatable. Keeps us talking football and gives everyone something to complain or argue about! Lol

It won’t be long until the talk starts getting better and I can’t wait. Going to be a great year for football in Eastern Kentucky a lot of good teams and a lot to watch hopefully progress in the right direction. Like to talk to 55 and the OutlawJosieWales and a lot of other posters on here about these games. Lot of good fans on here from all schools that really love their teams which makes it even better for conversations but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Patriot1 Wrote:It won’t be long until the talk starts getting better and I can’t wait. Going to be a great year for football in Eastern Kentucky a lot of good teams and a lot to watch hopefully progress in the right direction. Like to talk to 55 and the OutlawJosieWales and a lot of other posters on here about these games. Lot of good fans on here from all schools that really love their teams which makes it even better for conversations but as always GO PANTHERS!!!

Agree 100% my friend. Alot of great fans on this site. Most of them are and I really enjoy talking and debating football with them. There's a few that dont have a clue but there always is. I also agree that Eastern Kentucky is in for a great year of football this fall, I really believe this. I think Pikeville in 1A, Belfry in 3A, and Johnson Central in 4A all have a legitimate shot at winning another football state championship. 4A is absolutely loaded so I think out of the three, JC will have the toughest time but I still think they have a good chance. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
I will say Pikeville has some of the best boosters and parents in the high school football world. The really great part of it is it comes from an unselfish place, nobody is angling for a particular kid. Everybody just wants our kids to have the best out there and get better every day. There are very few places that have a culture like we have here and it’s one of the things I love about this program.
Hambley Wrote:I will say Pikeville has some of the best boosters and parents in the high school football world. The really great part of it is it comes from an unselfish place, nobody is angling for a particular kid. Everybody just wants our kids to have the best out there and get better every day. There are very few places that have a culture like we have here and it’s one of the things I love about this program.
While the facilities are 2nd to none and I’ve personally thanked all those involved in making them happen. You hit the nail on the head with Culture. Without the culture that Coach Mac and many others have created. These facilities, while wonderful, would just be brick, mortar, steel, and a fresh coat of paint. You add in the culture with the facilities and you got something very special! It reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from President Reagan: “It’s amazing what we can accomplish together, when we don’t care who gets the credit”....If President Reagan were here today, he’d say HAIL PIKEVILLE! and “Win one for the Gipper”.....