Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Douglass OL Jager Burton Clemson Offer
Jager Burton Clemson offer today at the end of camp. I love seeing Kentucky kids getting looks from top programs nationally. The Broncos sure do seem to be helping so many kids.:Clap::Clap::Clap:
He offers from schools all over the place.
I saw some of his video and he really looked like he was playing on a different level last year. Very happy to see local kids getting offers! Congratulations
Congrats to this young man. Can't get much better than an offer from the defending National Champs!
Congratulations to this young man.
lextown Wrote:Jager Burton Clemson offer today at the end of camp. I love seeing Kentucky kids getting looks from top programs nationally. The Broncos sure do seem to be helping so many kids.:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Congrats to the young man, I know his family well. Trust me kids help there own self out. Coaches just don't give offers away. Them kids would have gotten offered if they stayed at LCA. Zero to do with the Broncos. Know if they take a kid that grew up near or close to there high school or is required to go there, I would agree with you.
Congratulations to the young man, I don’t know him but seen him play a couple of games one for Frederick and I think one for LCA in the Pike County Bowl. I like another poster on here said I am for all these kids getting their dreams if that’s what they want. There is no bigger offer in football than Clemson and playing for their coach in my opinion
Good for him!!!
Big Daddy Bull Wrote:Congrats to the young man, I know his family well. Trust me kids help there own self out. Coaches just don't give offers away. Them kids would have gotten offered if they stayed at LCA. Zero to do with the Broncos. Know if they take a kid that grew up near or close to there high school or is required to go there, I would agree with you.

Congratulations to young man and Broncos again are doing great things you can choose to talk poorly if you would like it’s a free country.
Big Daddy Bull Wrote:Congrats to the young man, I know his family well. Trust me kids help there own self out. Coaches just don't give offers away. Them kids would have gotten offered if they stayed at LCA. Zero to do with the Broncos. Know if they take a kid that grew up near or close to there high school or is required to go there, I would agree with you.

And your right it’s all about kids and they help own self out! Spot on!!
lextown Wrote:Congratulations to young man and Broncos again are doing great things you can choose to talk poorly if you would like it’s a free country.

Didn't mean to talk poorly just the Facts- I think Burton and the other kid can't think of his name deserves 95% of the credit, known Burton since he was a little fella. Just kind of threw me off when you said Broncos doing great things again, like FD is getting them offers. Them kids put in the work, and you can't make a kid 6'5 280 range no matter what school they are at or how good a Coach you are. FYI- I think Burton is best Lineman in the state(that I have seen)
Considering some his offers the kid must have some great grades too. Does this make three players at Fredrick Douglas with offers to Clemson? There is the one that is committed, his young man and I’m sure the WR has an offer from them too.
barrel Wrote:Considering some his offers the kid must have some great grades too. Does this make three players at Fredrick Douglas with offers to Clemson? There is the one that is committed, his young man and I’m sure the WR has an offer from them too.

I believe 5 kids.
5 kids from Fredrick Douglas have offers from Clemson? If that’s the case that is ridiculous! Clemson is known for offering less than typical D1 teams.
Bama offered.
Congratulations to you young man. Love to see Ky. kids get offers.
lextown Wrote:Jager Burton Clemson offer today at the end of camp. I love seeing Kentucky kids getting looks from top programs nationally. The Broncos sure do seem to be helping so many kids.:Clap::Clap::Clap:
They are helping them alright.