Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset MLB Offered spot at UK
Somerset MLB, Jase Bruner 6' 3" 230 lbs has been offered a preferred walk-on spot at UK.
Congratulations young man.
Congrats Big Guy!
Congratulations to him and the Bunny fans
Crazy, played against those kids all during youth and I don't think this kid would have been what he became in high-school. Not putting him down at all, as he was a good player as I recall. But he just worked his butt off in high-school and, grew! Good talent in Kentucky.
smoke1015 Wrote:Crazy, played against those kids all during youth and I don't think this kid would have been what he became in high-school. Not putting him down at all, as he was a good player as I recall. But he just worked his butt off in high-school and, grew! Good talent in Kentucky.

It's great hearing stories like these about our football players. Good for him. Reminds me of my son. In the 6th grade my boy had not a bit of athletic talent and didn't look like he'd ever get any. He was a short, fat kid with glasses that all the other kids picked at. My boy got tired of all the jokes (and bullies) and signed up for football and started hitting the weight room. Next thing you know he's making All Star teams and grew a foot. Needless to say, nobody "picks" at him anymore! Lol! Congrats Mr. Bruner, you deserve it!