Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethan Wolford commits to Concord
Congrats to the young man and his parents wish you all nothing but the best of luck this year and in the future...
single shot Wrote:Congrats to the young man and his parents wish you all nothing but the best of luck this year and in the future...

Thanks buddy, we appreciate it.
Congratulations Ethan Wolford :worthy: This 4A Corbin fan,2A Leslie County fan and 1A Williamsburg fan wishing you and the belfry Pirate another 3A title run this season. TongueirateSho
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Ethan Wolford :worthy: This 4A Corbin fan,2A Leslie County fan and 1A Williamsburg fan wishing you and the belfry Pirate another 3A title run this season. TongueirateSho

Thanks 64SUR, we really appreciate that. I always enjoy talking and debating football with you my friend. Whether we agree or disagree, it's always fun. Love your knowledge of Kentucky high school football. Thanks again brother!
That is awesome news! The kid is a beast! Congrats young man and good luck at the next level!
DAWG NATION21 Wrote:That is awesome news! The kid is a beast! Congrats young man and good luck at the next level!

Thank you my friend for the kind words about my boy. Good luck this year to your Dawgs!